• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Supernatural(Mepersonally and Chello)

That statement made Elsa listen up.
"So he was on his own, killing monsters?", she asked, making it sound like a simple interest, "You think he's better than you?"

"No I misspoke, he actually had a normal life. Even got a normal job," Dean responded. "Sam is a good kid, maybe with me out of the picture he can actually have a good life. Find a woman, a normal job and start a family. The problem is he won't leave me no matter how much I tell him to go."

Elsa smiled.
"And you WANT him to go? Really bad?"
He didn't sound like. Maybe he was trying to imply exactly that. That he wanted his brother to leave him allone...?

"Well I wouldn't say really bad, but I do want him to have a normal life. The life that he deserves," Dean responded. "I am just holding him back, keeping him from doing something else."

"And what about your own needs? What about you? You always talk about how much Sam needs to do something. What do you want for you?"

(Omg what if they really believe they're crazy in the end and Cas has to prove them wrong??? :o)

(Oooh I like that idea very much.)

"I am not really sure what I want, I've never really thought about it." Dean responded sitting back, "I suppose I want a normal life. I would like to fix cars, open up my own shop perhaps." He added, "I've fixed my dad's car more times than I can count."

(Then let's make it happen.^^)

"That sounds great. What keeps you from doing so?", she asked, "After all, you're a talented man."
She wrote down more.

(We shall.)

"I told you, it's hard when the world needs to be protected. Even if I did try something will always come back to get me, so I might as well just continue doing what I do best and that's killing monsters." Dean responded.

"You feel followed by them? I mean, would they come in here and kill you?", Elsa asked, glancing at the watch for a second, "I would understand that... If you've been hunting those things all your life, you will eventually expect some of them to plan their revenge..."
Probably he needed medical treatment as well. She just hoped it was only a dissociative disorder and not schizophrenia.

"Well if they were going to get me they would have done so already, I mean I've been here for three days now and nothing." Dean responded, "I think that they know I'm locked up and cannot do anything. So maybe to keep everyone safe, to keep my brother safe I need to be here."

"Sounds reasonable", Elsa responded, "I'm really sorry but I have to get you back to your room now. I have a meeting with important people."
She rolled her eyes.
"I just hope it's over soon. But you come again tomorrow and hand over that activity sheet, okay?"
She got up and opened the door, so the guards would come in.
"You're safe in here, you don't have to worry.", she encouraged him, as the guards took him off.

Dean nodded and stood up, he looked at the guards and walked with them. He felt a little strange talking about everything, hell even he thought he sounded crazy for explaining his life. Taking a deep breath he continued to walk before Ariel came up to him, "Dean..I talked to your brother, he wanted me to tell you something." She told him and whispered the message into his ear.

Dean looked at her, he didn't say anything more. "Thanks.." He spoke before continuing to let the guards take him to his new room.

Ariel took a deep breath and watched him go away, it was then an orderly came to her. "Time for your meds, and you're going to take them like a good girl." He told her handing her a little paper cup, to which Ariel pushed out of his hand. "Leave me alone, I'm not taking anything."

(Did u understand the message I -Sam- coded?^^
I just had the terrible headcanon of Cas not knowing what to do with them, so he asks Crowley for help and he gets so annoyed and magically throws Dean against a wall with an eye roll, like: "If Demons don't exist, how do you explain this?!")

(Yeah, I understood that. Well for the most part, we can always get Dean to call Cas. Or Cas to come and visit Dean, I can play Crowley.)

(So will he summon Crowley?^^ Shall we jump a few weeks forward, so they actually believe they're crazy already?^^

Yeeeah the problem with Crowley is that he basically only interacts with Dean... so maybe we could like... split him up? When he's with Cas, he's yours and when he's with Dean, he's mine? If you want him for yourself, I totally understand that... xD)

(That is true, I like the sound of that. We can skip ahead a few weeks, then I'll get Dean to call Crowley and he can just appear in his room.)

Sam was lying on his back, facing the ceiling. Two weeks had passed since they had been locked up in here. The medical treatment wasn't as bad as it had seemed at first. It was just something that had become a habit. He put the book about financial law down and stared out the window. The therapy session in the last days had really showed him another side of him. Sure, he had always been aware of how unstable he had been, how much had bothered him... But going through those old memories again was at least painful, if not agonizing. Jessica's death, Lucifer, Gadreel, Dean's breakdown... He had always thought they didn't affect him that much. But in fact, that was exactly what they did.
The first week had been horrible. He hadn't been able to sleep anymore, bothered by memories of anything. Random hunting scenes, near death experiences...
But then it had started to get better. He had started to notice how the medication kicked in and his brain... just shut down. But that was actually comfortable, he had to admit. And slowly reality started to change and he was getting... better. More normal. Sam didn't really notice, but inside his point of view shifted to normal and he started to lose his belief in the family business. Maybe they were right, the monsters were just in his head...

(LOL, I just saw that. My bad..)

The last two weeks were a bit different for Dean, sure he was starting to realize that maybe he really did need help but that didn't help the fact that he still felt trapped. All the monsters were real, and nobody was believed him. So he played along and did the activities that Elsa suggested, like fitness. He might as well keep in shape, just because he was in the hospital doesn't mean he can't keep fit somehow. He was allowed to see Sam for about an hour a day, they would just talk in their code of course. He promised Sam that he was going to get them out somehow, and even if that meant talking to Crowley..A resort he hoped it would never come to.

Dean walked out of his room and headed to the common area, since he wasn't really a danger he was allowed to roam free when he wanted to. He just sat down on a chair and looked up at the t.v which was turned onto some nature channel, he looked around before finally he was called to his therapy session. Taking a deep breath he walked into the room and sat down in waiting.

Elsa nodded at her patient when he entered the room.
"Hey Dean, how was your day?"
Since they met on a daily basis now, there surely wasn't much to tell. Still, she asked. Maybe he had had another panic attack, like a few days before...?
He was getting better. She could tell by the way he relaxed when entering the room. Still, he behaved like a tiger inside a cage and she couldn't do anything but try to calm him, teach him breathing techniques, encourage him to do sports.
While Sam was doing pretty good on the meds her colleague had prescribed, she still wasn't sure whether or not Dean needed any. She didn't want to be reckless with the antipsychotics, as they were drugs, which affected the brain in a bad way. While Sam's therapist was a hundred percent sure, that Sam needed the meds, Elsa was more of a careful kind. Maybe Dean just needed time to collect himself.

Last edited:
"It was good actually, got a nice work out and all. I actually had a good night's rest, I think I am starting to get better," Dean responded with a smile. "Sam is looking well too, I got to talk to him for a bit. I think things are finally starting to work out for the two of us," he told her. Though he was playing her, making her think that he needed the help when he really didn't. "So how much longer do you think I'm going to need to be in here for? I really want to get out and start that new life we were talking about, you know the one where I find a nice apartment and a job at the car shop."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back