• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Supernatural(Mepersonally and Chello)

"No Sam, we can't go back there. That place did something to you, and I am never going to leave you alone. You are stuck with me Sammy," Dean responded as he put his arm around him and held him close. Dean felt angry, just what did those doctors do to him? He was only in there for a short amount of time, he knew Sam. His Sam would never allow something like this to happen to himself unless it was a curse, "let's just get you home. I am going to take care of you, I promise."

"I'm fine, Dean... I just... I need help finding out what happened to us. You get that?", Sam tried to justify his need to go back, "All those people we killed... That wasn't real. It was like...A bad dream. They haven't been monsters. They have been human beings. And we just killed them off. Just like that. Is that a life to live? As a killer?"
He looked back at Castiel, who listened to him attentively.
"You know they were innocent people, right?, he asked Dean, "You know our Dad made us kill innocent people....?"
It seemed like Dean hadn't thought about that. That all their effort to save the world had ended in a killing spree. And maybe he was wrong... but that guy in the backseat had been part of that spree. Would he drag Dean back in?

Dean looked at Sam and sighed, he didn't know what to do. It seemed like nothing Dean could say would help Sam get better, he just turned the car back on and started to drive back to the bunker. They could figure out something there, he looked back at Castiel before pulling onto the road and heading to the bunker.

Once they got there he parked the car and got out, he then walked over to the passenger's side and helped Sam out, "alright Sammy. We are back home, I can assure you are safe here. This is the safest place I know," he assured him and walked him to the bunker and opened it up.

Castiel got out of the car and looked around. Something was off here... it felt... wrong. He couldn't put a hand on it, but there was definitely something wrong.
Sam looked at Dean and started talking again.
"I don't think it's a good idea to stay with him, Dean...", Sam whispered, but Castiel could still hear him talk, "After all, he tried to pull us derper into it... he made us believe that there was a war between angels, that we had to kill them... they were just regular people, Dean. No angels... angels don't exist...."

What had happened to Sam? Had he been brainwashed? Was it a curse or just the pills? Who knew for sure if it hadn't been something else... a ghost or a demon, maybe even an angel poking around in his head.
"You don't believe him, Dean... do you?", the angel asked his friend insecurely.

Dean looked at Castiel, "honestly..I really don't know what to believe anymore, and Sam.." Dean spoke looking at his brother, "Cas is our friend. He has always been there to save us, help us, protect us. You do not need to fear him, now let's just get inside the bunker where it is safe." He told him before walking to the door and unlocking it, it seemed rather strange to be back in the bunker after spending that time in the hospital. As Dean walked in he flicked the lights on, "home sweet home." He smiled, "or whatever you'd like to call it. Come on Sam, I promise you'll be safe here." He kept assuring his brother.

Soon a breeze of wind swept through them, it was Ariel. She escaped the hospital and found her grace, though she had to put up a fight for it. It wasn't easy to find but she found it, "hey guys...Remember me," she smiled at them. She was wearing blue jeans with tears in them, black boots, a white t-shirt and a black leather jacket over top. "Nice to see you two out of there."

Castiel smiled.
"Ariel, you managed", he smiled and then looked back at Dean, "So you don't believe in monsters anymore?", he asked curiously, frowning amd trying to understand what he had just heard, "Does this mean you are not going to hunt anymore? You're just letting the bad things happen?"

Cas was so confused. He had never even imagined, not even in his wildest dreams, that Sam and Dean Winchester would give up hunting someday. It was like the world was taken up and turned upside down.
"Let me help you, Sam...", he smiled and put two fingers onto Sam's head, looking for the damage. But as his grace flooded Sam's body and mind, he couldn't feel any irregularities. It wasn't a curse or a disease. He just was convinced that monsters did not exist.

Sam's first reaction to Castiel's move forward had been confusion. Then he had felt empty for a moment, just to punch the trenchcoated man into the face. What did he think playing his psycho games? He was so fed up of this huge game. That was what it was. A game, a big role play.

Cas jumped back and held his nose. It healed a second later and he didn't really feel the pain... but his body still reacted as if it had hurt and he still was human. He stumbled backwards and looked at Sam.
"What did I deserve that with...?", he asked, putting his hand down. It was ridiculous to cover his nose when it didn't hurt or bleed anyway.

"Well I do, just that..That I shouldn't be going and hunting them, it's rather foolish if you think about it. Risky even, why should I do it? I mean, if I spent all those years and nearly died..I should just leave that past behind me, start a new life. Live a normal life, settle down somewhere." Dean responded, he then looked at Ariel. He still believed in everything, but he thought it was crazy that he and Sam hunted monsters. He didn't want that anymore, he wanted it to all stop. "My main focus is to help my brother, and take care of him like I should have been doing a long time ago."

Ariel looked between them, she wasn't all that surprised that Sam hit Castiel. It was clear that the man was distraught and having someone come up to you the way Castiel did, would result in getting hit. "Don't take it personally Cas, Sam isn't the same you know anymore. They really did a number on his mind," she then looked Castiel over putting her hands on the side of his face. "You're okay though, your grace took care of that."

Dean closed the bunker door once everyone was in, "well isn't this nice..A big family reunion," he sighed. "To answer your question about letting people get hurt, it's not my job anymore. You two are the angels, you are suppose to be the protectors of the earth. You go off and save them, because I am done."

Castiel looked at Dean in confusion. How could he say that? What had happened to the man he had known? What had happened to Dean Winchester, the monster hunter? The hero, the lifesaver? It seemed like that person had just disappeared. Like the only person that he thought he could always count on had decided to go another way. It was almost like Dean was refusing to be a Winchester. And Sam... He just seemed dazed. Off, like someone had messed with his memories. Like he had forgotten who he was and what he was supposed to do.

"I just realized what Dad did to us", Sam tried to justify his behavior, "They showed me the way, they showed me what really happened. Don't you see that? We've been chasing the fantasies of an old paranoid man. There are no monsters, ghosts, vampires... he made that up because he couldn't deal with Mom's death. And you, Dean, you believed him. Because you were looking for a reason, too. I'm..."
He sighed.
"Am I really the only one in here who sees that?"

Dean sighed and rubbed the back of his head, he wasn't sure how to handle this situation. It was so clear that the doctors did something to Sam, he was more damaged than himself. "Our father did what he thought would keep us safe, he thought there was something coming after us. He was a marine, the things he saw, they played with his mind." Dean told him, "in dad's mind what he was doing made sense. Now let's not talk about that, let's focus on starting a new life. But before we can do that we have to get you better, now go and get some rest Sammy."

Ariel looked at Castiel, "they did something to Sam in the hospital." She spoke, "look at him. Sam is broken, and Dean..Dean isn't really sure what to believe, part of that hunter is still in there somewhere but there is another part that's trying to figure out if everything is real or not." Ariel sighed, "what are we going to do for them? How are we going to help them?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back