• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Supernatural(Mepersonally and Chello)

Elsa nodded she seemed to believe her.
"So you've been their guardian angel?", she asked, looking at the guards to make sure they wouldn't hurt her or drag her away.

"I guess you can say that," Ariel responded. "They have done a lot for this world, and Dean...Dean is a good guy, he's done so much especially for Sam. You can't keep them apart, they need each other."

"You just see them the way they were", Elsa explained calmly, "No one knows how they felt with that, though..."
She guided Ariel to her room and smiled at her, softly touching her shoulder.
"They're gonna change now, but you'll see, they'll feel better. And they'll lead a new life. They'll be okay. Trust me..."

"They don't need to change, there is nothing wrong with them? Why can't anyone see that, and what is happening to Sam..That's not him, you guys are breaking him down. Slowly, as for Dean..You're never going to get to him, he's strong." Ariel responded, "they are not a danger to anyone or themselves. They are only trying to protect the world," she told her.

Elsa nodded and politely guided the young woman into her room.
"You're living in a different world, Ariel. Your reality is different than ours. But those boys haven't lost the connection yet and they can be pulled back. So don't try to save them from something you don't understand. I accept your reality, too. So how about you try to accept mine?"
With those words Elsa left her alone, heading for her office.

"That's what you think, you know nothing. I am going to find a way to free Sam and Dean you will see," Ariel responded as she sat down on her bed. She watched as an orderly came in with some medication, he handed them to her. "You are going to take these nicely little girl, don't make me force you."

Ariel grumbled and took the medication, one of them was a sedative. She started to feel the affects right away, as soon as her head hit her pillow she was out.

Meanwhile Dean woke up in a padded room, "what the hell?" He questioned trying to get out of the jacket, "oh this is just great..Now I really look like a crazy person, hey let me out of here."

Meanwhile, Elsa was passing Dean's cell to see how he was doing... but he was... gone?
"Hey", she asked one of the guards, rather impolitely already, "Where's my patient?"
She didn't like it when the orderlies took decisions over her head, especially when those decisions affected her patients directly.
"Where is he? I only told you to medicate him, not to lock him away."
At this point she got really angry. How could they? Dean wasn't an easy patient, but he had started to open up lately. If they did such things, they would destroy everything.
"Where is he?!", she asked again, looking up at the guard with gleaming eyes, but a calm voice, "So..?"

The guard looked up at her, "we thought you said to put him in solitary. That a little time in the room would do him some good, help him open up more, you know give him a chance to think." He responded, "he is in room 205 if you want to go and see him."

Dean sat with his back against the wall, this wasn't degrading at all. He was beyond upset, never did he think that Elsa would order him to be locked up and in a straight jacket. Part of him wondered if it was just a miscommunication, though another part wondered if she was doing this just so he could open up more.

Five minutes later, Elsa stormed into the room. Her look was worried, even slightly scared. She left the door open and knelt down next to Dean, freeing him from the straight jacket.
"I'm so sorry. Those idiots...."
She pronounced it a little like Bobby and she also had this angry look on her face.
"Are you okay?"
She held out her hand to help him up.
"I'm so sorry, that was a misunderstanding."

Dean looked up at her and took her hand allowing himself to be brought to his knees, "I figured that you wouldn't send an order like this. Though part of me also thinks that you would so I would open up some more, or at least give me time to think and what not." Dean responded, "and I am okay..I suppose, getting thrown in a straight jacket is something I never thought I would experience...You know..You kind of reminded me of someone.."

She smiled and relaxed a bit. He was still the old one. His pupills were huge, though. He was on medication. Good.
"Can you walk...?", she asked, looking at him with doubt in her eyes, "No, you can."
She nodded and pulled him onto his feet, still ready to catch him if he should fall.
"Was it a good or a bad reminder?", she finally asked curiously, while she was leading him back to his room.

Dean nearly stumbled but caught himself, "just what in the hell did they give me? I feel like I'm on a bender and it wasn't even fun," he responded. "I really didn't need the meds, I would have taken them willingly..Maybe..I don't know, maybe I should just sit down for a little bit longer." He added sitting down on the floor, "at least the floor is comfortable. As for the reminder, it was a good reminder."

She smiled and pulled him up again.
"Come on. A few more steps. I can hold you, I might look fragile, but I'm not."
She put an arm around him, keeping him on track.
"Look straight ahead, not at your feet. That helps." She chuckled quietly. "You're almost like my husband when he's drunk."

Dean nodded and walked with her as he looked ahead, "gee I hope your husband isn't one of those angry drunks." Dean responded, "because they are never good. The stories you hear of alcoholics and how they hurt their loved ones," he added shaking his head.

"No he isn't", she smiled and looked at him, "Not at all..."
Holding onto the ring on her right hand, her thoughts drifted off and she was caught up inside her head for a while.
"Your Dad, Dean. Did he drink?"
That was the first serious question she asked him. And she really hoped for a sincere answer. Maybe it was too early for conversations like that, but she had a really good feeling about it. He seemed to slowly open up and let her in.

Dean thought back, "he did. But it wasn't like you are thinking, he would never hurt any of us when he did. I actually remember having my first beer with him, I was sixteen. We had just gotten back from a road trip, so he decided to crack open a beer from me and we started just talking. It was pretty great."

"I know your Dad wasn't a monster, Dean. Whatever the others say. I think I see the man behind that mystery." She nodded. "From what you told me, he loved you, both of you. But he was a soldier and he wasn't good with feelings. He just wanted to protect you two from what he thought killed your mother..."
She looked at the Winchester and waited for his reaction.

"He did love us, and you are right he didn't know how to show it." Dean responded, "is this medication suppose to make you want to throw up? Because I kind of feel like doing that right now, or it could be just because I can't really see straight." He added, "as for what killed my mother. We weren't exactly sure who killed her, though later we'd find out it was a demon."

"I guess they didn't think that through when they gave you that. The might just have overdosed, or something. It'll be gone in about 30 minutes", she explained, finally letting him sit down on his bed, "Your Dad was sure. But I guess you just believed him. That's not your thing, Dean. It's his. And your Mom died in a fire. It wasn't a murder, it was an accident. And you'll be okay, don't worry. We'll do that."

Dean shook his head, "it wasn't an accident. There was a fire but it was caused because of the demon," he responded sitting down on his bed before laying down. He was too tired to argue right now, "I am going to try and sleep all of this off. Maybe in a little bit I'll be okay and the meds have worn off."

"Six hours", she said, smiling at him motherly while she put a blanket over him.
"But sleeping is a good idea. Do that."
Elsa nodded and closed the curtains.
"Tell one of the guards to get me when you're yourself again", she told him, hoping he would actually follow this time.
Then she left the room and turned the lights off.
"Good night, Dean..."

"Okay, six hours. Sleep is a good thing, good night." Dean responded before closing his eyes and falling into a deep sleep, and in his sleep he didn't even dream. There was nothing, no nightmares, nothing. It was a little concerning but also peaceful in a way. Finally when six hours passed Dean woke up and rubbed his head, there was a slight headache but nothing he could handle.

Looking around he realized he was back in his room, he didn't really remember all that much. Just Elsa getting him out of the padded room, and leading him to his room, he stood up and walked to the door debating on whether or not to call for Elsa.

Sam sat in the community room and watched TV. There wasn't really much to see, just a comedy show he actually didn't even like. He had had a strange dream the night before and it really kept his dazed mind busy. It had been about a man he had known, who had told him stories about monsters and how they were all true. About a diary full of instructions how to kill them and about a roadhouse, far off the road. A meeting point for hunters. So he had thought... but those lies... they had spread all over his head. So who was he to believe? Himself or those stories? Stories his Dad told them to keep them down...

Finally Dean decided to leave his room and head to the community room, maybe Sam would be there. He hadn't spoken to his brother in a while, he needed to tell him that things were going to be okay. That soon they would be out of here, Castiel would get them out. He slowly walked in and went to the couch, Sam looked like a different person. Felt like a different person, Dean could tell right away that something was wrong. "Sammy.." Dean started, "how are you feeling?" He asked sitting down on the table looking at him.

Sam looked up and smiled insecurely.
"Dean...", he murmured, "You're not supposed to be here..."
He looked around suspiciously.
"They'll put you in solitary if they see you here, you better leave, I don't want you to... Geteven more damage... Let them help you, Dean. They know what to do, really. I feel better already. We'll lower the meds tomorrow and the group sessions will get more. I'm becoming normal now, just imagine that. I'm finally seeing what really happened..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back