• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Supernatural Craving!

Broken Rose

The Way They Leave Tells You Everything.
You know what time it is!
Supernatural time Baby!
tenor.gif
Welcome to my first ever thread, I'm looking for someone who is into Supernatural just like me. I'm currently on season 7 about right in the middle so I should be getting into season 8 some time early next month. Now a little bit about me, I'm a literate writer with a few grammar mistakes, but we're all human. I can offer you 5 to 4 decent quality paragraphs maybe more depending on what you give me. I'm a very active replier but that doesn't mean that you have to be, I also like OOC chat but this is not a must.

I'm honestly looking for anyone who is wanting to write the show as well, all I ask from You is not one liners and be open to doubling up on characters. I'm open to roleplaying on other platforms but we can talk about this in private messages, I'm an open book so any questions or concerns that you might have, please just let me know.

What I can give you (I'm willing to play two canon characters at once, maybe more.)
Sam*
Castiel*
Bobby*
John
Meg*
Lucifer
Crowley
Jo
Pamela
Gabe

Who I'm looking for
Dean*
Sam
Castiel
Jack*

Four things before I let you go, one is I have seen a lot of spoilers so you do not have to worry, two is I Iike to make my characters related to canon characters so please tell me if that is a problem, three I like to have some romance in my story so please keep that in mind, and four please just let me know if you're interested, you can privately message me or post on this thread doesn't matter to me.

Hope to hear from you, lots of love!

Broken Rose
💙

Last edited:
Hey. I'm in the supernatural fandom and I'm open to writing it as well. If you're comfortable roleplaying with a minor, we can discuss something. Also, if you agree to write with me, I can play Dean or Sam. Unfortunately, I don't know Jack well enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back