• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ๐’ฎ๐“Š๐“…๐‘’๐“‡๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐“‰๐“Š๐“‡๐’ถ๐“ (๐’ฏ๐’ฑ ๐’ฎ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Œ)

Heavenly Blue

๐ฟ๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐’œ๐“‰ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐’ถ
4ed541d26e35d48557e42d9e89ed718c.jpg
Hello My fellow Supernatural fans, a couple of weeks ago I really go into the TV show Supernatural and I have been really craving to write it out with someone. I am willing to take anyone with any kind of writing skills, I am very active with replies but I am always willing to wait. The amount that I can write varies, personally I can write four to thre decent sized paragraphs if i'm very inspired but if I'm not it goes down to three or two. I am a more a visual person so I like to use pictures and I make banners for my characters since I can not do coding for the life of me,I am very happy to double up on characters because I mainly play females. I am looking for someone who is willing to play Sam or Dean Winchester, we can do The character of my picking x your OC and a character of you picking x my OC. I will list my OC's under here so you can see some of the characters I have for this roleplay. If you're interested please PM me!

My OC's
Bobbys Singers Daughter
Lucifer's Daughter
Demon
Daughter Of Castiel
Angel
Demon Hunter
Sam's College Friend

Users who are viewing this thread

Back