• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Superheros & Villains (0.2) (OPEN)

beanwacked

my name is judas and i brought you murder
giphy.gif

Introduction

Hello! I hope you are doing well. If the Gotham profile picture and the title of this post didn't already tell you what I'm looking for, I am in search of those who enjoy superheros and villains as much as I do! I will be covering my rules and a brief cover regarding me! I do have a plot in mind though I am open to hearing what others have in mind or we can create something together.

Rules

x Please be semi-lit to literate. I do not accept one-liners. Do not say you are either of these if you are not. I expect 2-4 paragraphs for semi-lit and 4+ for literate if there are those who like to write novella though that is not preferred. Literacy isn't just about paragraphs, try to show some detail. Nothing over dramatic, but I want to know how your character(s) is/are feeling, what the weather is like, etc. Know basic English, please. I will not bother you about typos, but please try to avoid too many of them. I only accept third person writers.

x I accept all ages and genders/gender identities.

x Please be open to OOC, it makes me more comfortable and helps me get into an RP. Respect my privacy and don't ask too many personal questions, I will give you what I wish. I will give you that same respect.

x I accept all types of face claims and nonbinary characters. I would prefer character sheets, but can live without them. Try to put some effort into yours, they don't need to be special. I would like people who can get to the point and not give out information that is unimportant. I don't want any OP characters or generic Mary/Gary Sues.

x Be patient with me, do not bump me every two seconds. It's rude and I will leave if you end up being that kind of person.

x I would prefer you didn't ghost, it irritates me when others do that. If you are no longer interested in an RP or are leaving for a while, please try to let me know. I won't bite. I am okay with a reply once a week.

x DO NOT ask me to RP smut or to fulfill fetishes. It's not allowed here and it makes me uncomfortable.

x I am fine with violence, cussing, and darker topics.

x Please, please contribute! If you have an idea, tell me! I can't do everything myself.

x I prefer to RP in PMs, but do not mind threads.

Romance

I do not like romance as the main plot. I'm going to be blunt with all of you and say the actual story and world is more important to me than who is crushing on who. I will do romance with any gender pairings but I'd prefer it naturally happen. Please do not rush romance if it is involved.

Brief About Me

x I am a minor who is currently in highschool. I will get busy at times but can promise a reply or two every few days and at least once a week. I will let you know when things come up.

x I am patient and you don't have to worry about me bumping for a while. I will wait two weeks to bump, if I have no reply by the end of the week I messaged my partner I will leave. If you could not get back to me in that time, feel free to message me back.

x My requirements for literacy fit my own. I am semi-lit to literate who has little to no errors in their writing. I like to mimic my partner's post length.

x I am in the PST time zone.

x I have some mental health issues and may need a break at times.

x I use text talk OOC, if that bothers you I won't use it.

x I am open to RPing on other platforms, please PM me for that information.

That's all! If you have any questions, please feel free to ask! I am available PM and comment!

tenor.gif

Which canon characters do you roleplay as?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back