• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

“No problem! Let me know if you need anything!” She said as she hurried over to another table needing help.

As her shift ended and customers began to disappear, she left to a room in the restaurant labelled ‘Employees Only’, changed out of her uniform apron, and returned to the main area with her backpack in tow.

“Thanks, ‘Tino.” She said to the cook in the back of the kitchen, who warmly handed her a day-old slice of coffee cake that hadn’t been purchased by the customers.

She sighed as she sat down at an empty table tucked away not too far from Stella’s, and began catching up on her studies. She was grateful they let her stay and study, even if it was only during the slow hours.
Stella had just finished her food. She noticed Aimee studying. "All work and no play I see?" She chuckled.

Stella had just finished her food. She noticed Aimee studying. "All work and no play I see?" She chuckled.
Aimee looked up to see where the voice was coming from.

“Unfortunately.” She laughed. “But I like the subject I’m studying well enough to not be tired of it!”

“Still, doesn’t leave me much time to go on adventures. There’s a lot in New York that I want to explore.” She said, her gaze becoming lost in the setting sun outside the window. She sat, a question on her mind, unsure of whether or not she could ask Stella.

Last edited:
Makoto sipped his wine as he paid the bill.

"You weren't born a werewolf?" Lucy said rather surprised
"No ran into one when he attacked the hospital where I worked. Ended up getting scratched and I turned. The guy is actually a good friend of mine. I make sure to check in every once in awhile with him." Maddy smiled

Aimee looked up to see where the voice was coming from.

“Unfortunately.” She laughed. “But I like the subject I’m studying well enough to not be tired of it!”

“Still, doesn’t leave me much time to go on adventures. There’s a lot in New York that I want to explore.” She said, her gaze becoming lost in the setting sun outside the window. She sat, a question on her mind, unsure of whether or not she could ask Stella.
"That is true" stella said as she paid the bill. "You look like you got a question or something on your mind"

"Should be." Breeze said as the filter whirred to life. The initial start up noise scared some fish away but it soon quieted
~~~
"And I like being able to use my magic whenever I want. To help whoever I want." He said.
~~~
"I know I'm sorry." He said kissing her cheek.
Aqua looked over to the animals in the tank as a few fish quickly scattered away once the filter started to run. She could not help but chuckle. "Well thank you Breeze....I know everyone will be very happy...." she said looking at the sea animals swim around in the tank.
~~~
"....right.....I know that" Emily replied knowing that Earl had made up his mind and was staying.
~~~
Eliana lightly blushed just leaning against him.
The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

Last edited:
🖋FAINE DE-SMITH🖋
INTERACTION: Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

“Well then, it must be a very busy city.” They replied to the lizard lady. Even video games? Comics? It seemed bizarre. But if it was true, at least they knew not to be surprised if they ever spotted bowser in town.

“Also, I don’t think we have introduced ourselves yet. I’m Faine”​

"That is true" stella said as she paid the bill. "You look like you got a question or something on your mind"
Aimee paused, her hands folded under her chin, mulling the words over in her head.

“This might be a long shot.. but seeing as you’ve lived here for a while, would you happen to know anyone in the city that can manufacture hero suits?”

Aimee paused, her hands folded under her chin, mulling the words over in her head.

“This might be a long shot.. but seeing as you’ve lived here for a while, would you happen to know anyone in the city that can manufacture hero suits?”
"Super hero suits? Well I dont but doesnt mean I cant find out." She said. "You looking into the hero biz?"

"Super hero suits? Well I dont but doesnt mean I cant find out." She said. "You looking into the hero biz?"
Aimee glanced down at what she felt were her useless hands. “I guess I just want to help people. I’ve always wondered why I’ve been given these powers - I can spawn strawberries in my hands, you see - but the stupid thing is that I’m allergic to them. My parents and friends have always told me to make a living for myself by opening up a shop that sells items with strawberries in it.” She covered her face and chuckled at the idea, but her face turned sour soon after. “But isn’t that selfish? To be using my powers for my own gain? Surely I’ve been given this gift to help someone else. In any case, I can’t use them until I find a way to spawn them without hurting myself. If you’d help me, I’d be so grateful.”

🖋FAINE DE-SMITH🖋
INTERACTION: Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

“Well then, it must be a very busy city.” They replied to the lizard lady. Even video games? Comics? It seemed bizarre. But if it was true, at least they knew not to be surprised if they ever spotted bowser in town.

“Also, I don’t think we have introduced ourselves yet. I’m Faine”​

“I am Cinder Starfall, last dragon of Camelot” she smiled at Faine as she shifted and crossed her legs

Aimee glanced down at what she felt were her useless hands. “I guess I just want to help people. I’ve always wondered why I’ve been given these powers - I can spawn strawberries in my hands, you see - but the stupid thing is that I’m allergic to them. My parents and friends have always told me to make a living for myself by opening up a shop that sells items with strawberries in it.” She covered her face and chuckled at the idea, but her face turned sour soon after. “But isn’t that selfish? To be using my powers for my own gain? Surely I’ve been given this gift to help someone else. In any case, I can’t use them until I find a way to spawn them without hurting myself. If you’d help me, I’d be so grateful.”
"I dont think its selfish. I use my own powers for my own gain." She said. "We all figure a use for our own powers eventually. "

She looked up in curiosity. "What are your powers?" She retreated. "If - I may ask, I mean."
"Well they are illusions. I can change myself to look however I want " she closed her eyes and when she opened them they changed to purple. "Or I can make objects near me appear but once someone gets close enough to them they vanish."

"Well they are illusions. I can change myself to look however I want " she closed her eyes and when she opened them they changed to purple. "Or I can make objects near me appear but once someone gets close enough to them they vanish."
She observed Stella's eyes with wonder. "I wish I had your powers...! I can see how they'd be useful against a villain, or even just for fun, of course." She looked back at her computer, still open to a page full of lecture notes. "I'm mostly done with this assignment. If you're available, will you help me find someone who can make an anti-strawberry suit for me?"

She observed Stella's eyes with wonder. "I wish I had your powers...! I can see how they'd be useful against a villain, or even just for fun, of course." She looked back at her computer, still open to a page full of lecture notes. "I'm mostly done with this assignment. If you're available, will you help me find someone who can make an anti-strawberry suit for me?"
"Look I think I can find you a guy. But look I'm putting this up front. I'm no hero I use my powers for me." Stella said. "But I'm sure your powers can be of some use"

"Look I think I can find you a guy. But look I'm putting this up front. I'm no hero I use my powers for me." Stella said. "But I'm sure your powers can be of some use"
“Got it!” She grinned excitedly. To be honest, she wasn’t sure what she was getting herself into but her curiosity got the best of her. The prospect of finally being able to use her powers thrilled her. “I’ll forever be grateful for this! Anytime you need my help just come by and I’ll get you some of our pastries that don’t get sold at the end of the day!” She grabbed her stuff, tossed them into her bag, and dashed out the door.

“Where to first? Is there some kind of secret underground spot where all the people with powers hang?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back