• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Should make it so that you guys don't have to go in and clean at often." He said.
~~~
"You can try to find a way home of you want. But I'm staying."
~~~
After the movie was over he took her to his favorite place in the park. It was a small area surrounded by trees and bushes. Totally private.
"That would actually be very helpful because it's quite a large tank to clean for sure," she answered
~~~
"I see...alright then..." Emily replied knowing that Earl was set on this path for himself. This had not been the outcome she was expecting when she would have found Earl. Now she had to figure out a way to get back home, was she even sure she wanted to go back? No, of course, she had to, she is not of this world everything she knew was back home.
~~~
Eliana followed Kaleb deep into the park, an area she had never been to. Then again she didn't go out much, let alone to a park. 'This is a very quiet spot....wonder if you can see the stars from here' she thought to herself as she looked around the secluded area. She now wondered how offended Kaleb hid in this place. "this is a nice place.." she said walking over to the middle and taking a seat on the grass.

"Well I would think so. Guess this person's lake is in a cave. " fate went to the edge of the lake. "Uh..lady of the lake are you here. We are looking for a sword."

There was nothing but silence in the cave, the mirrored surface of the water a stone tablet rose up with writing on it. “For you who seek the sword of evil’s bane, submit to its judgement”

🖋FAINE DE-SMITH🖋
INTERACTION: Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Faine didn't know who'd be watching a teenager and for what reason. But even without powers, they felt that what Cinder was saying was a given. Creeps and kidnappers are always targeting people regardless if they had superpowers or not. They ended up randomly asking

"Assuming crime rates are that bad despite the seeming number of heroes here, does that mean I hand my sister a knife before we head to school every day or before she leaves the house?"

🖋FAINE DE-SMITH🖋
INTERACTION: Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Faine didn't know who'd be watching a teenager and for what reason. But even without powers, they felt that what Cinder was saying was a given. Creeps and kidnappers are always targeting people regardless if they had superpowers or not. They ended up randomly asking

"Assuming crime rates are that bad despite the seeming number of heroes here, does that mean I hand my sister a knife before we head to school every day or before she leaves the house?"

Cinder just shrugged and stood up “do what you feel you need to do, just don’t get in trouble” she replied and sprouted her wings getting ready to take flight

He tapped the Omnitrix becoming Diamondhead grabbing the blade and snapping it in half. "Everyone always says that."

The knights stood around him “sir Gregory what do we do?!” One began to panic “stand your ground knights, we must defend the kingdom!” He shouted

The knights stood around him “sir Gregory what do we do?!” One began to panic “stand your ground knights, we must defend the kingdom!” He shouted
Diamondhead sighed. "Look do we have to do this? I just want to yell you something and your being." The Omnitrix on his belt beeped and flashed red. "Oh crap..." He turned back to normal

Diamondhead sighed. "Look do we have to do this? I just want to yell you something and your being." The Omnitrix on his belt beeped and flashed red. "Oh crap..." He turned back to normal

George who was Sir Gregory pointed his sword at Ben once again “do you surrender now?” He asked

(Sir who?) Ben ducked under the sword and rolled out of the way of any incoming attacks running out of the room

(Like Morgana said, there is no one named George in Camelot)

The knights began to chase after him until he came across Arthur “Ben?? What are you doing here? It’s not safe for you” he replied

(Like Morgana said, there is no one named George in Camelot)

The knights began to chase after him until he came across Arthur “Ben?? What are you doing here? It’s not safe for you” he replied
"Yeah I see that. Somethings wrong. I'm not in ail different History I think Fate and I ended up in another world." He looked at his Omnitrix still in the red. "Look I need somewhere to hide or a way out. And fast."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back