• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Hmm a library" fate looks around. Hoping that her natural luck will have them stumble on to what they were looking for.

The prints led straight to a bookcase “huh? Perhaps maybe a hidden passage behind the bookcase?” She suggested as she began taking books off trying to find a switch

🖋FAINE DE-SMITH🖋
INTERACTION: Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

"Nice to meet you Cinder..."

Should Faine be surprised if Camelot was real at some point? Not with how this conversation was going, that was for sure. Well, if the multiverse thing was true anyway. Needless to say, this was the weirdest conversation they'd ever had.

"Since you've been so open about the dragon thing."

To the point of even showing them her breathing fire. She pulls out her pen.

"I will say I do in fact have a power. I use my blood to draw a rune to activate it and it causes something."

That was it in simple terms. Probably not the most concerning, since they were talking about video games and comic characters colliding into their universe which, to Faine felt like there should be more to that, because that either implies the creators of those comics and games made their own universes or they ventured to other universes and made money off them when they returned. Either way, it seemed concerning. And then the Camelot thing, where would they even get started on the camelot thing.​

🖋FAINE DE-SMITH🖋

"Nice to meet you Cinder..."

Should Faine be surprised if Camelot was real at some point? Not with how this conversation was going, that was for sure. Well, if the multiverse thing was true anyway. Needless to say, this was the weirdest conversation they'd ever had.

"Since you've been so open about the dragon thing."

To the point of even showing them her breathing fire. She pulls out her pen.

"I will say I do in fact have a power. I use my blood to draw a rune to activate it and it causes something."

That was it in simple terms. Probably not the most concerning, since they were talking about video games and comic characters colliding into their universe which, to Faine felt like there should be more to that, because that either implies the creators of those comics and games made their own universes or they ventured to other universes and made money off them when they returned. Either way, it seemed concerning. And then the Camelot thing, where would they even get started on the camelot thing.​

“Ah blood and rune magic, how interesting, it has been a long time since I’ve seen that type of magic used by anyone” she replied with a slight nod

🖋FAINE DE-SMITH🖋

"Actually, it's not magic. Though I can understand how you'd think that."

It wasn't anything they learned from a book or something. They just happened to develop it and then spent some time proceeding to experiment with it. And learn their limitations.

🖋FAINE DE-SMITH🖋

"Actually, it's not magic. Though I can understand how you'd think that."

It wasn't anything they learned from a book or something. They just happened to develop it and then spent some time proceeding to experiment with it. And learn their limitations.

“That’s good, I just hope you don’t use it recklessly, otherwise you’ll have a problem with the hero league” she replied

“Get moving boy, my patience is wearing thin” he demanded
"Yeah yeah." Ben said. "Alright gimme something good." He whispered to himself. Without selecting he slammed down on the dial and transformed into a squat yellow alien. "Aw, man this guy's the worst..." He complained.

Aqua looked over to the animals in the tank as a few fish quickly scattered away once the filter started to run. She could not help but chuckle. "Well thank you Breeze....I know everyone will be very happy...." she said looking at the sea animals swim around in the tank.
~~~
"....right.....I know that" Emily replied knowing that Earl had made up his mind and was staying.
~~~
Eliana lightly blushed just leaning against him.
The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth
"Should make it so that you guys don't have to go in and clean at often." He said.
~~~
"You can try to find a way home of you want. But I'm staying."
~~~
After the movie was over he took her to his favorite place in the park. It was a small area surrounded by trees and bushes. Totally private.

"Yeah yeah." Ben said. "Alright gimme something good." He whispered to himself. Without selecting he slammed down on the dial and transformed into a squat yellow alien. "Aw, man this guy's the worst..." He complained.

“Monster!!” He shouted and attempted to strike Ben with his sword

🖋FAINE DE-SMITH🖋

"I won't use it recklessly. I may not be a hero, but I'm not a villain either. I use it when I need to. That's about it. And if it makes you feel more at ease, it only works with my own blood."

Faine's power was a little problematic for themselves and being a villain was not something they were particularly interested in. Same with being a hero, still not interested. Did they fight other people sometimes? Sure, but only on occasion if they can get away with it and caution not to over do it. They mainly used it for stuff like convenience or something minor that they felt like doing. If they are not using it, then they want to pretend to be normal.

"But I will say if my family, at some point, gets attacked, maybe then you should be concerned about what I'd do to the attackers. But using it recklessly? That's a one-way ticket to everyone knowing you have them and a bigger issue ends up being created. So would it be okay if I requested you not to out me on it?"

🖋FAINE DE-SMITH🖋

"I won't use it recklessly. I may not be a hero, but I'm not a villain either. I use it when I need to. That's about it. And if it makes you feel more at ease, it only works with my own blood."

Faine's power was a little problematic for themselves and being a villain was not something they were particularly interested in. Same with being a hero, still not interested. Did they fight other people sometimes? Sure, but only on occasion if they can get away with it and caution not to over do it. They mainly used it for stuff like convenience or something minor that they felt like doing. If they are not using it, then they want to pretend to be normal.

"But I will say if my family, at some point, gets attacked, maybe then you should be concerned about what I'd do to the attackers. But using it recklessly? That's a one-way ticket to everyone knowing you have them and a bigger issue ends up being created. So would it be okay if I requested you not to out me on it?"

Cinder chuckled “very well Faine, as long as you don’t do anything stupid, i won’t reveal your power” she replied

"Always behind the bookcase" she said and stepped forward inside the passageway

Morgana followed using a spell to illuminate the passage around them to which they followed deep below the castle in a massive cave that held… a lake of all things “is this what Benjamin meant when he said sword in a lake?” Morgana asked

Morgana followed using a spell to illuminate the passage around them to which they followed deep below the castle in a massive cave that held… a lake of all things “is this what Benjamin meant when he said sword in a lake?” Morgana asked
"Well I would think so. Guess this person's lake is in a cave. " fate went to the edge of the lake. "Uh..lady of the lake are you here. We are looking for a sword."

🖋FAINE DE-SMITH🖋

"That sounds fair. Though it does feel like I'm on some sort of watch list now."

They said bluntly. Though they wouldn't mention how much it felt like black mail.​

🖋FAINE DE-SMITH🖋

"That sounds fair. Though it does feel like I'm on some sort of watch list now."

They said bluntly. Though they wouldn't mention how much it felt like black mail.​

“No your not, just be weary of who could be watching, you never know what or who could be just around the corner” she warned

Users who are viewing this thread

Back