• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"I will." She had another vision. She just shook her head and walked out. She called Makoto.

Maddy looked at eris. "So what has caught your eye so far."
She points at the pink dress with the white diamonds on it. "This one! It even works with my crown! I can't wait to walk down that aisle and...." Her smile fades and she sighs. "This is so difficult, Maddy."

Makoto picked up his phone "Yo what's up? We're just tuxedo shopping!" He sounded enthusiastic.

"It will be done." Susan said "Now, where is our uncle?"
Fisk walked into view. "Ah. Susan Jacob.y lovely nephew and niece come give uncle Fisk a hug."

"Planning a wedding?" She said looking at the dress.
Eris shakes her head. "No. Getting married. I never even considered it before I met any of you. I never even wanted it. I'm a thief at heart. I've lived my whole life avoiding being locked down, and now I'm about to go out there and willingly, though metaphorically, lock myself down. It's hard to process, you know? Not to mention the things that Peter and I have gone through. Things I haven't spoken about because I didn't think that they were important enough for anyone to care about. The good thing is that he's changed for the better recently, and he's at least showing that progress. Honestly, before the whole symbiote thing happened, I don't think I would've been able to accept his hand in marriage. Hopefully, this whole wedding thing will go smoothly and I'll be able to put away those emotions safely so that I won't have to activate THAT power again." She covers her face with her hands. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't be saying all of this when you already have so much on your plate. I don't mean to make it worse."

She gets she gets in.
The car drives off to another city three hours away. Then, the car gets off of the interstate and drives down a few back roads. It turns into an open field and then stops.

"I guess this is the place. Remote location. No witnesses. I like it." Latigo says as he steps out of the car. "Get out. I got cash to claim." He says, getting into character.

Eris shakes her head. "No. Getting married. I never even considered it before I met any of you. I never even wanted it. I'm a thief at heart. I've lived my whole life avoiding being locked down, and now I'm about to go out there and willingly, though metaphorically, lock myself down. It's hard to process, you know? Not to mention the things that Peter and I have gone through. Things I haven't spoken about because I didn't think that they were important enough for anyone to care about. The good thing is that he's changed for the better recently, and he's at least showing that progress. Honestly, before the whole symbiote thing happened, I don't think I would've been able to accept his hand in marriage. Hopefully, this whole wedding thing will go smoothly and I'll be able to put away those emotions safely so that I won't have to activate THAT power again." She covers her face with her hands. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't be saying all of this when you already have so much on your plate. I don't mean to make it worse."
Maddy huggedher. "It's OK your suppose to feel like this. Your wedding us going to be great. You both are going to be fine married. I know apart of how you feel I never thought I would get married. Still hope it will happen one day"

Maddy huggedher. "It's OK your suppose to feel like this. Your wedding us going to be great. You both are going to be fine married. I know apart of how you feel I never thought I would get married. Still hope it will happen one day"
Eris hugs her tightly as tears roll down her face. "It will happen. I know it will because you're amazing. You're the best friend a girl could ask for."

(and who knows. Scout has a fighting chance at this point)

"That we do... and do not trust our brother." Jacob said

"That bad huh?" Makoto replied as a portal opened next to Allyson "Come by, we will talk in private."
Fisk rolled his eyes. "He's the one who got me out of prison I'll bring him around to our way of thinking soon. As soon as I rid the world of Spider-Man."

Peter saw Eris through the portal trying on her dress. He closed her eyes. "Dude it's bad luck to see the bride in her dress before the wedding."

Seeing Maddy through the Portal scout waved. "Hey." He said. Musicnotes Musicnotes

Fisk rolled his eyes. "He's the one who got me out of prison I'll bring him around to our way of thinking soon. As soon as I rid the world of Spider-Man."

Peter saw Eris through the portal trying on her dress. He closed her eyes. "Dude it's bad luck to see the bride in her dress before the wedding."

Seeing Maddy through the Portal scout waved. "Hey." He said. Musicnotes Musicnotes
(Allyson had walked outside before she got in touch with Makoto, so there's a good chance that Eris and Maddy don't see it and Peter doesn't see Eris trying on the dress, but they might hear it...unless the portal opened at the entrance, in which case they would be able to see each other regardless.)

(Allyson had walked outside before she got in touch with Makoto, so there's a good chance that Eris and Maddy don't see it and Peter doesn't see Eris trying on the dress, but they might hear it...unless the portal opened at the entrance, in which case they would be able to see each other regardless.)
(I was just trying to make a funny)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back