• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

( Allyson's warning hasn't occurred and Peter still needs his gift.)
(Alright let's get those out of the way then) Peter ended up buying a Ruby suit. Scout got a dark green pinstripe tux being told that this was supposed to be a colorful occasion

(Alright let's get those out of the way then) Peter ended up buying a Ruby suit. Scout got a dark green pinstripe tux being told that this was supposed to be a colorful occasion
"Hey Peter, I want to show you something." Makoto said

Peter looked around.
It was a simple Japanese house. "No shoes inside, okay?" He said. There was a TV and food was cooking "UNCLE AKIRA! TADAIMA!" An older man stepped down the stairs "Ah, Makoto... here with a friend?" Makoto nodded with a smile "This is Peter." Akira smiled "Perfect timing, it's upstairs waiting for you." Akira then went to the kitchen to check on the rice "Right upstairs Peter." He said as he went up the stairs.

The car drives off to another city three hours away. Then, the car gets off of the interstate and drives down a few back roads. It turns into an open field and then stops.

"I guess this is the place. Remote location. No witnesses. I like it." Latigo says as he steps out of the car. "Get out. I got cash to claim." He says, getting into character.
"Yeah yeah yeah." She said getting out

Eris hugs her tightly as tears roll down her face. "It will happen. I know it will because you're amazing. You're the best friend a girl could ask for."
she smiled. "You're amazing too! Now enough tears. Hey look what I got from Joey when I moved in." She took out her phone showing a picture of a black kitten with green eyes. "I named him chaos."

(Alright, this conversation happened before Joey left with Peter.) Makoto looked at Allyson "So... 11?"
"11? " she said confused for a second. "Makoto.. what I saw it was alot. I normally don't tell people when I see stuff like this but you need to know."

It was a simple Japanese house. "No shoes inside, okay?" He said. There was a TV and food was cooking "UNCLE AKIRA! TADAIMA!" An older man stepped down the stairs "Ah, Makoto... here with a friend?" Makoto nodded with a smile "This is Peter." Akira smiled "Perfect timing, it's upstairs waiting for you." Akira then went to the kitchen to check on the rice "Right upstairs Peter." He said as he went up the stairs.
Peter followed him up the stairs

"11? " she said confused for a second. "Makoto.. what I saw it was alot. I normally don't tell people when I see stuff like this but you need to know."
"Can't be that bad can it?" Makoto said. Suddenly Allyson got another vision. Makoto finished writing out his will in his room. He then sighed and pulled a gun out of the drawer before putting only one bullet in it. "I'm sorry everyone... I can't do this anymore..." The vision faded to black as a gunshot is heard. Suddenly a vision of the city streets showed. A portal opened and Makoto stepped through. He had an evil grin on his face "I'm going to enjoy destroying this universe now that Makoto is gone." The vision went black.

"Can't be that bad can it?" Makoto said. Suddenly Allyson got another vision. Makoto finished writing out his will in his room. He then sighed and pulled a gun out of the drawer before putting only one bullet in it. "I'm sorry everyone... I can't do this anymore..." The vision faded to black as a gunshot is heard. Suddenly a vision of the city streets showed. A portal opened and Makoto stepped through. He had an evil grin on his face "I'm going to enjoy destroying this universe now that Makoto is gone." The vision went black.
Allyson saw the vision. "That would make a bit more sense if that happened first..." she said to herself.

"Yeah yeah yeah." She said getting out
There was a marked path in the grassy field to walk through. Latigo starts walked and then he stops about 200 yards out when he sees Gradius with a crate behind him.

"Welcome!" Gradius said. "I see you brought her back alive. That's a hefty bonus you've earned, but I must say I'm surprised you're still chasing bounties, Silencer."

"We have a common enemy, so this helps us both out." Latigo said.

she smiled. "You're amazing too! Now enough tears. Hey look what I got from Joey when I moved in." She took out her phone showing a picture of a black kitten with green eyes. "I named him chaos."
Eris wipes her tears and smiles. "Awwww he's adorable! I can't wait to meet him, and Joey got you this?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back