• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Joey... I joking. That was a joke." Peter said. "You're a little full of yourself but you ain't a narcissist. Scout's a narcissist." He said pointing to scout who was flexing to himself in the mirror.
He smiled, but then it turned into a mischevious smile "Hey Peter... ever seen Naruto?" He opened a small portal and stuck his fingers through, poking Scout's butt with incredible speed "A THOUSAND YEARS OF DEATH!"

He smiled, but then it turned into a mischevious smile "Hey Peter... ever seen Naruto?" He opened a small portal and stuck his fingers through, poking Scout's butt with incredible speed "A THOUSAND YEARS OF DEATH!"
Scout grabbed his rump feeling the poke. "Ow! What the hell!?" He spun around looking. "Makato you asshole." He said rubbing his butt.

Scout grabbed his rump feeling the poke. "Ow! What the hell!?" He spun around looking. "Makato you asshole." He said rubbing his butt.
He smiled " Hehe. Enough admiring yourself, we gotta get tuxes. What do you think makes me look good?"

"Video game about a lawyer." He said

(Seamus and Dang)
"Oh." Scout nodded

Susan and Jacob were approached by a man in a suit and sun glasses who informed them that if they so choose Wilson Fisk has offered them the chance to stay with him while they get back on their feet.

"Oh." Scout nodded

Susan and Jacob were approached by a man in a suit and sun glasses who informed them that if they so choose Wilson Fisk has offered them the chance to stay with him while they get back on their feet.
"Maybe... Maybe I should enroll in law school." He said

Jacob looked at him "We would love to."

"Maybe... Maybe I should enroll in law school." He said

Jacob looked at him "We would love to."
"Maybe." Peter set getting outfitted in a Ruby suit.

"Good. He wants you to prove yourselves." He said. "J. Jonah Jameson is invited to Peter Parker's wedding. We need you to take care of the news chief discreetly so Fisk can out his own man in disguised as him."

"Maybe." Peter set getting outfitted in a Ruby suit.

"Good. He wants you to prove yourselves." He said. "J. Jonah Jameson is invited to Peter Parker's wedding. We need you to take care of the news chief discreetly so Fisk can out his own man in disguised as him."
"I mean, I always wanted to be a lawyer." He said

"Kill him or hide him?" Jacob asked

"I mean, I always wanted to be a lawyer." He said

"Kill him or hide him?" Jacob asked
"I Know." Peter said. He buttoned up the sleeved. "Eris says hers is going to made with diamonds. What do you think?" He asked. His red suit had actually diamond sewn into the weave.

"Kill him."

"Be safe, and call me if you find out anything else." Eris said.
There was one more vision
Makoto sat at his throne "That war... that decided it all. Our victory brought us here..." The vision went black for much longer this time. Suddenly Makoto appeared in his demon form in the house. He scratched his ear with his foot and crawled like a dog sniffing around. Walter looked at Maddy "Ever since GENESIS lost the war, everything fell apart. After he lost Jacob and Susan... he became more and more feral." Makoto then sat like a dog in front of Maddy and smiled as he held a rat in his mouth "MMMPH!" He said before dropping the rat and pushing it to her like a gift "Rahn!" He then hugged Maddy.

"WE TUX SHOPPING BOYS!" He said
"I will." She had another vision. She just shook her head and walked out. She called Makoto.

Maddy looked at eris. "So what has caught your eye so far."

"I will." She had another vision. She just shook her head and walked out. She called Makoto.

Maddy looked at eris. "So what has caught your eye so far."
"I Know." Peter said. He buttoned up the sleeved. "Eris says hers is going to made with diamonds. What do you think?" He asked. His red suit had actually diamond sewn into the weave.

"Kill him."
Makoto picked up his phone "Yo what's up? We're just tuxedo shopping!" He sounded enthusiastic.

"It will be done." Susan said "Now, where is our uncle?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back