• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Allyson saw the vision. "That would make a bit more sense if that happened first..." she said to herself.
"Something wrong?" He asked
"Holy grail..." He said. "I forgot what it does." He said. (most of the X-Men are also invited)
"Take my hand, I will touch the grail... it's going to hurt a lot... but trust me, it will be worth it when you see it." He said as he hugged Peter

There was a marked path in the grassy field to walk through. Latigo starts walked and then he stops about 200 yards out when he sees Gradius with a crate behind him.

"Welcome!" Gradius said. "I see you brought her back alive. That's a hefty bonus you've earned, but I must say I'm surprised you're still chasing bounties, Silencer."

"We have a common enemy, so this helps us both out." Latigo said.
Hunter glared. "What's in the crate."

"Something wrong?" He asked

"Take my hand, I will touch the grail... it's going to hurt a lot... but trust me, it will be worth it when you see it." He said as he hugged Peter
"Ok..I'm going to try showing you these visions..I'm still practicing this but you need to see them all." Allyson placed a finger on his forehead, she took a deep breath. "There's alot..so get ready. " she zoned out and suddenly all the visions started playing in makoto's mind.

Hunter glared. "What's in the crate."
"Money, of course." Gradius said. "Did you really think the reward would fit in a puny briefcase?"

"Open it up." Latigo said.

"As you wish." Gradius answered. He opens the crate, revealing layers of cash stacked up. "You can buy a few spare bodies with this much dough."

"Heh. I'll consider it." Latigo said. "So how are we doing the exchange?"

A helicopter approaches. "Simple." Gradius said. "You and I swap places. You get the crate and a free ride home, and I get little miss Hunter all to myself...or mostly to myself. Pridius has plans for her as well."

"Yeah he apparently got him before the breakup. He is so cute" she saw the text from scout. She replied. "Later with eris right now"
"No problem." He said. Scout went to his room and went into his closet. He fished something out of it. It was a nanomesh suit. Engineers design along with his weapons. Designed to stun. He put it back in the box. "Not yet. Need to be a better man before I can be a superhero."

"Money, of course." Gradius said. "Did you really think the reward would fit in a puny briefcase?"

"Open it up." Latigo said.

"As you wish." Gradius answered. He opens the crate, revealing layers of cash stacked up. "You can buy a few spare bodies with this much dough."

"Heh. I'll consider it." Latigo said. "So how are we doing the exchange?"

A helicopter approaches. "Simple." Gradius said. "You and I swap places. You get the crate and a free ride home, and I get little miss Hunter all to myself...or mostly to myself. Pridius has plans for her as well."
"I'm not going to let you take me" Hunter said taking out a knife that she hid in her sock. It had been covered by her pant leg.

"He is! Will you bring him to the wedding?" She asks.
"No problem." He said. Scout went to his room and went into his closet. He fished something out of it. It was a nanomesh suit. Engineers design along with his weapons. Designed to stun. He put it back in the box. "Not yet. Need to be a better man before I can be a superhero."
Maddy put away her phone. "You want me to bring a kitten to the wedding? I guess I could. I did bit him a bow tie when I was running errands and if Fate and Ben are coming to the wedding then Indigo can be his playmate."

Maddy put away her phone. "You want me to bring a kitten to the wedding? I guess I could. I did bit him a bow tie when I was running errands and if Fate and Ben are coming to the wedding then Indigo can be his playmate."
Ben was also getting a suit. With Fate in his dimension.

"Alright." Peter took his hand.
He gripped it tightly. He then placed his hand on the grail. Suddenly Peter's body went into complete pain, his vision blurred before all he saw was white. After a few seconds his vision began to clear and he saw Aunt May's house. Makoto stood by the door "They're waiting for you." Peter felt a strange sense of comfort. It was as if all his burdens, his worries, his stress all vanished.
"Ok..I'm going to try showing you these visions..I'm still practicing this but you need to see them all." Allyson placed a finger on his forehead, she took a deep breath. "There's alot..so get ready. " she zoned out and suddenly all the visions started playing in makoto's mind.
"Jesus... Jesus christ." He said "That... that can't be."

He gripped it tightly. He then placed his hand on the grail. Suddenly Peter's body went into complete pain, his vision blurred before all he saw was white. After a few seconds his vision began to clear and he saw Aunt May's house. Makoto stood by the door "They're waiting for you." Peter felt a strange sense of comfort. It was as if all his burdens, his worries, his stress all vanished.

"They?" He asked. He walked toward her house. He knocked on the door.

"They?" He asked. He walked toward her house. He knocked on the door.
"Oh, he's finally here! You know that Makoto is breaking many rules doing this." Aunt May said from inside. "I think the cookies are almost ready. I can smell them." Uncle Ben said "Door's unlocked!" He shouted

Allyson moved her hand to her own head. "That really hurts replaying it like that.." she was quiet for a few moments. "Protect your siblings..make sure they don't die..this future can't happen"

"I'm not going to let you take me" Hunter said taking out a knife that she hid in her sock. It had been covered by her pant leg.
Gradius laughed. "You say it like you have a choice." He raises his arms and several missile launchers come out of the ground. They all take aim at her and Latigo.

"Is there a reason why some of these things are pointed at me?" Latigo asks.

"Just in case you two were trying something sketchy." Gradius answers.

"Yaaayyyyyy!" Eris said. "I'll take the blame for you if Peter gets upset about it."

Allyson moved her hand to her own head. "That really hurts replaying it like that.." she was quiet for a few moments. "Protect your siblings..make sure they don't die..this future can't happen"
"That's... that's a given." He said. "Can you promise me something? If they do die... will you kill me so I won't hurt anyone?"

Gradius laughed. "You say it like you have a choice." He raises his arms and several missile launchers come out of the ground. They all take aim at her and Latigo.

"Is there a reason why some of these things are pointed at me?" Latigo asks.

"Just in case you two were trying something sketchy." Gradius answers.
Hunter put back the knife.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back