• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Peter, ever think about pumping iron? Might increase your strength too." He said with a smile.
"Uh... I have but I generally have to find special conditions. Because most gyms max weights are way to light for me." He said. "The Doctor takes me a couple times a week to a planet that has super increased gravity. It works pretty well for someone like me."

"Uh... I have but I generally have to find special conditions. Because most gyms max weights are way to light for me." He said. "The Doctor takes me a couple times a week to a planet that has super increased gravity. It works pretty well for someone like me."
"Yo, we should ask Demy. Maybe I can try asking uncle James to make a machine that harnesses her power through a blood sample or something." He said "But anyways, let's get to fitting in tuxes boys."

"Yo, we should ask Demy. Maybe I can try asking uncle James to make a machine that harnesses her power through a blood sample or something." He said "But anyways, let's get to fitting in tuxes boys."
Scout came out of the bathroom. "Alright. Let's do this." He said.

"I'll go you two get back to dress shopping." She said and stood up.
There was one more vision
Makoto sat at his throne "That war... that decided it all. Our victory brought us here..." The vision went black for much longer this time. Suddenly Makoto appeared in his demon form in the house. He scratched his ear with his foot and crawled like a dog sniffing around. Walter looked at Maddy "Ever since GENESIS lost the war, everything fell apart. After he lost Jacob and Susan... he became more and more feral." Makoto then sat like a dog in front of Maddy and smiled as he held a rat in his mouth "MMMPH!" He said before dropping the rat and pushing it to her like a gift "Rahn!" He then hugged Maddy.
Scout came out of the bathroom. "Alright. Let's do this." He said.
"WE TUX SHOPPING BOYS!" He said

There was one more vision
Makoto sat at his throne "That war... that decided it all. Our victory brought us here..." The vision went black for much longer this time. Suddenly Makoto appeared in his demon form in the house. He scratched his ear with his foot and crawled like a dog sniffing around. Walter looked at Maddy "Ever since GENESIS lost the war, everything fell apart. After he lost Jacob and Susan... he became more and more feral." Makoto then sat like a dog in front of Maddy and smiled as he held a rat in his mouth "MMMPH!" He said before dropping the rat and pushing it to her like a gift "Rahn!" He then hugged Maddy.

"WE TUX SHOPPING BOYS!" He said
"Alright!" Peter cheered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back