• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Musicnotes Musicnotes
Allyson suddenly received a vision. She saw Joey holding his brother and sister's corpses weeping. Things went black before she saw a vision of him at a funeral in Okinawa for them. Everything went black again. Then she saw him weeping over a note in the living room. There were open bottles of pain killers and heavy liquor half drunk. He slammed the table "Why... WHY WON'T YOU LET ME DIE?" he shouted before things went black again. She saw him at a desk talking with two older men in military garb. "Boss this isn't like you. GENESIS is not supposed to bring about these things. We are supposed to help people and bring justice." The other man nodded "He's right boss. We are not kings or emperors... We are better than that." Makoto then stood up from his chair "And we let so much evil slip through our grasp..." He then drew a gun and show the two men "I will not let what happened to my family happen again." Everything went dark once more. He was standing in front of Maddy and Scout "I failed to bring you the peace when we were together... This time... I will ensure that your happiness is rightfully protected. I failed you once but I won't fail again." Maddy shook her head "By becoming a dictator?" Makoto nodded "You do not wish to know this pain. I vowed to protect your happiness... did I not? And this will ensure it is protected. Ever since my uncle Akira committed suicide... I realized that this world needs order. By the end of the month, SHIELD will fall and peace will reign. And soon... I will finally be able to get a good night's rest. Even with the screams of my brother and sister in hell." Everything went dark once again before she saw Makoto in a throne getting a report from a HYDRA soldier "Sir, by the end of the week, Argentina, Chile and Brasil will be ours. Then we will continue eastwards towards China and Russia." Makoto nodded "Good... things are going as planned thanks to HYDRA. Soon order will be restored to this world... and then the universe." Makoto then stood up "Hail Hydra."
"Uh... Well if your doing something do it soon. Scout is... Making some moves." He said. "I think he feels a little bad about it but he's been head over heels for Maddy for years."
"Wait... WHAT?" He said "Oh no no no no... that's not good. I mean, I don't want to hurt Scout in any way shape or form but... DAMMIT! One sentence threw it all away and now... FUCK! Things just went from bad to worse."

"See ya. " Maddy smiled and ran out of the house. She got on her phone.

About a couple minutes later, a door appeared outside the shop. Maddy and Allyson stepped out from it. "Thanks uncle!"Maddy shouted before the door vanished.
Eris sees her and stands up. She has on a pink dress with white diamonds running along the bottom half as well as a pink crown with three white diamonds on it. She waves at Maddy.

Musicnotes Musicnotes
Allyson suddenly received a vision. She saw Joey holding his brother and sister's corpses weeping. Things went black before she saw a vision of him at a funeral in Okinawa for them. Everything went black again. Then she saw him weeping over a note in the living room. There were open bottles of pain killers and heavy liquor half drunk. He slammed the table "Why... WHY WON'T YOU LET ME DIE?" he shouted before things went black again. She saw him at a desk talking with two older men in military garb. "Boss this isn't like you. GENESIS is not supposed to bring about these things. We are supposed to help people and bring justice." The other man nodded "He's right boss. We are not kings or emperors... We are better than that." Makoto then stood up from his chair "And we let so much evil slip through our grasp..." He then drew a gun and show the two men "I will not let what happened to my family happen again." Everything went dark once more. He was standing in front of Maddy and Scout "I failed to bring you the peace when we were together... This time... I will ensure that your happiness is rightfully protected. I failed you once but I won't fail again." Maddy shook her head "By becoming a dictator?" Makoto nodded "You do not wish to know this pain. I vowed to protect your happiness... did I not? And this will ensure it is protected. Ever since my uncle Akira committed suicide... I realized that this world needs order. By the end of the month, SHIELD will fall and peace will reign. And soon... I will finally be able to get a good night's rest. Even with the screams of my brother and sister in hell." Everything went dark once again before she saw Makoto in a throne getting a report from a HYDRA soldier "Sir, by the end of the week, Argentina, Chile and Brasil will be ours. Then we will continue eastwards towards China and Russia." Makoto nodded "Good... things are going as planned thanks to HYDRA. Soon order will be restored to this world... and then the universe." Makoto then stood up "Hail Hydra."

"Wait... WHAT?" He said "Oh no no no no... that's not good. I mean, I don't want to hurt Scout in any way shape or form but... DAMMIT! One sentence threw it all away and now... FUCK! Things just went from bad to worse."
"I feel I've made a mistake." Peter said.

Musicnotes Musicnotes

Eris sees her and stands up. She has on a pink dress with white diamonds running along the bottom half as well as a pink crown with three white diamonds on it. She waves at Maddy.
Allyson got noticibly pale when she had the vision. Maddy looked at her. "You ok? " Allyson frowned. "Just a bad vision...let's go help Eris." They gone inside.

Cassandra was sitting on the couch in the living room while watching tv "Hmmm. Wonder if it's possible to get tv signal where my home is." She said to herself.

"I feel I've made a mistake." Peter said.
"You think YOU made a mistake? I just said the wedding's off and now I've thrown away any chances of potential happiness!" He took out a strange small cylinder "Maybe if I- NO! NO NO NO! That is a HEAVY misuse of the equipment." He put it away and began pacing the room "I could just erase her memories and ma- NO! BAD BAD BAD!" He said
Allyson got noticibly pale when she had the vision. Maddy looked at her. "You ok? " Allyson frowned. "Just a bad vision...let's go help Eris." They gone inside.
The vision continued. Makoto sat in his throne as guards brought Thanos to his knees "I spared you the last time we met. I saw a need for you to live with the stones but now that need has expired. Thank you for your patronage... but to let you live is a detriment to our efforts. I will show you the same kindness I showed my uncle after he hurt my best friend." He snapped his fingers and the soldiers gunned down Thanos, emptying magazine after magazine into his corpse. Things went black once again and Makoto stood before James Coppernicus. "Uncle... you killed my mother and father and abandoned our family like a rat in fear. You have done good... but I still remember the experiments... You made me born a monster and used drugs to manipulate me... Now it is time for you to join your wife." Makoto then ripped out James's heart with his bare hand. The vision went dark once again as Makoto is seen surrounded by soldiers on a battlefield on an alien planet"FIRST WE TAKE THE SKRULL! THEN WE TAKE THE KREE! HAIL HYDRA!" The vision went dark again and all Allyson saw was the graves of the Avengers and Nick Fury. The vision then transferred to Makoto standing by a firing squad as the mercs were lined up against a wall "The nine of you... you sought to destroy the peace and order I sought to achieve. Now... you will pay." Maddy was crying her head off "And Scout... you took her away from me. I wanted to let that go for so long... but I realized how much I need her... Don't worry, I will raise your son the same way my father raised me." He said as he looked at Maddy who was pregnant "Guards... open fire." The guards then fired upon the mercs. The vision went blank. Makoto sat in his throne as Maddy and her son sat in their own respective thrones. Makoto and Maddy were wearing matching rings. Maddy did not look happy one bit "Sir, we have found the mind stone. Soon all six will be ours and the universe will bend to Hydra." A soldier reported to Makoto. He nodded "Good. Peace and order will finally reign forever."

"You think YOU made a mistake? I just said the wedding's off and now I've thrown away any chances of potential happiness!" He took out a strange small cylinder "Maybe if I- NO! NO NO NO! That is a HEAVY misuse of the equipment." He put it away and began pacing the room "I could just erase her memories and ma- NO! BAD BAD BAD!" He said

The vision continued. Makoto sat in his throne as guards brought Thanos to his knees "I spared you the last time we met. I saw a need for you to live with the stones but now that need has expired. Thank you for your patronage... but to let you live is a detriment to our efforts. I will show you the same kindness I showed my uncle after he hurt my best friend." He snapped his fingers and the soldiers gunned down Thanos, emptying magazine after magazine into his corpse. Things went black once again and Makoto stood before James Coppernicus. "Uncle... you killed my mother and father and abandoned our family like a rat in fear. You have done good... but I still remember the experiments... You made me born a monster and used drugs to manipulate me... Now it is time for you to join your wife." Makoto then ripped out James's heart with his bare hand. The vision went dark once again as Makoto is seen surrounded by soldiers on a battlefield on an alien planet"FIRST WE TAKE THE SKRULL! THEN WE TAKE THE KREE! HAIL HYDRA!" The vision went dark again and all Allyson saw was the graves of the Avengers and Nick Fury. The vision then transferred to Makoto standing by a firing squad as the mercs were lined up against a wall "The nine of you... you sought to destroy the peace and order I sought to achieve. Now... you will pay." Maddy was crying her head off "And Scout... you took her away from me. I wanted to let that go for so long... but I realized how much I need her... Don't worry, I will raise your son the same way my father raised me." He said as he looked at Maddy who was pregnant "Guards... open fire." The guards then fired upon the mercs. The vision went blank. Makoto sat in his throne as Maddy and her son sat in their own respective thrones. Makoto and Maddy were wearing matching rings. Maddy did not look happy one bit "Sir, we have found the mind stone. Soon all six will be ours and the universe will bend to Hydra." A soldier reported to Makoto. He nodded "Good. Peace and order will finally reign forever."
"Hey. Hey. Joey." Peter said. "Breathe." He said. "There's still some time. Focus on the good things." He said. "Like being my best man."

(so like. The mercs were trying to free the world from him in this dark dark bleak future?)

Eris looks incredibly nervous. "Hey."

"Hey" Allyson said with a smile before getting another vision. She looked scared. "Sorry Eris...I need to go.." she looked at Maddy seeing flashes of the vision. "What I'm seeing is bad..these are..really bad."

"Hey" Allyson said with a smile before getting another vision. She looked scared. "Sorry Eris...I need to go.." she looked at Maddy seeing flashes of the vision. "What I'm seeing is bad..these are..really bad."
She got a telepathic message from Sam. "Please tell me you aren't seeing what I'm seeing."

Hunter fell to the ground not expecting that.
Latigo takes out his phone and records a video. "Here she is. Unconscious, but alive. I am the Silencer, and I want that bounty." He stops recording and sends it to the person who issued it. A few minutes later, he receives a set of coordinates. "We got a hit. Hook, line, and sinker."

(so like. The mercs were trying to free the world from him in this dark dark bleak future?)
"Hey. Hey. Joey." Peter said. "Breathe." He said. "There's still some time. Focus on the good things." He said. "Like being my best man."
(Yup.)
"You're right. One step at a time. Maybe we can talk after the ceremony." He said with a smile
The vision showed the graves of Peter and Eris. Makoto put flowers on their graves "I'm sorry Peter... I failed you... but I couldn't let what happened to my family happen again to someone else. This universe is too chaotic... It needs order." Everything went dark before showing Makoto in a large space ship overlooking a planet "Sir, this is one of the last rebellion planets." a voice said on the intercom. Makoto nodded "Good. You may fire." The space ship's main gun charged up and fired, destroying the planet in an instant. The vision ended.

Latigo takes out his phone and records a video. "Here she is. Unconscious, but alive. I am the Silencer, and I want that bounty." He stops recording and sends it to the person who issued it. A few minutes later, he receives a set of coordinates. "We got a hit. Hook, line, and sinker."
She got up a few minutes later. "Was that really necessary "

(Yup.)
"You're right. One step at a time. Maybe we can talk after the ceremony." He said with a smile

The vision showed the graves of Peter and Eris. Makoto put flowers on their graves "I'm sorry Peter... I failed you... but I couldn't let what happened to my family happen again to someone else. This universe is too chaotic... It needs order." Everything went dark before showing Makoto in a large space ship overlooking a planet "Sir, this is one of the last rebellion planets." a voice said on the intercom. Makoto nodded "Good. You may fire." The space ship's main gun charged up and fired, destroying the planet in an instant. The vision ended.
(what happened to the Doctor in all this?)
Peter nodded. "Alright now since your here you need to get outfitted to."

She got a telepathic message from Sam. "Please tell me you aren't seeing what I'm seeing."
(Yup.)

"What's wrong? What happened?" Eris asks.
Before Allyson could respond to Sam, she had another vision. "Lots of death..Makoto taking over the world....Maddy your by his said...way too much.." she held her head trying to think of the words to describe it all." Maddy frowned. "Allyson you should sit down.." Allyson looked at her. "Do you love Scout..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back