• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"That's a very simple question." Jackson said. "With a complicated answer." He said nothing more.
If your gonna work with us, i need to know your power. We gotta do survaillence anyway so let's here it." Karma reached into his bag and pulled out his pistol, proceeding to stick it in a holster inside his jacket. "Although perhaps you are hesitant to share because of some fear, so I will tell you my power in an attempt to put us on eqaul footing. I have the power to sense someone's alignment, as well as superhuman strength, although only against those with evil souls." Karma said that a little too casually.

If your gonna work with us, i need to know your power. We gotta do survaillence anyway so let's here it." Karma reached into his bag and pulled out his pistol, proceeding to stick it in a holster inside his jacket. "Although perhaps you are hesitant to share because of some fear, so I will tell you my power in an attempt to put us on eqaul footing. I have the power to sense someone's alignment, as well as superhuman strength, although only against those with evil souls." Karma said that a little too casually.
"No it's actually difficult to explain. My DNA has microscopic nano-organisms. I can jse them to creat objects, heal damage, manipulate myself and objects, and mimic the abilities of others."

"No it's actually difficult to explain. My DNA has microscopic nano-organisms. I can jse them to creat objects, heal damage, manipulate myself and objects, and mimic the abilities of others."
"That's cool. I just hit stuff really, really hard." Karma took a left turn down a sideroad. By now the sky had turned a dull orange and visable down the road was an overrown, seemingly abandoned warehouse, blending into the bleak scenery. Aproaching the building, he snuck up to the side and hid under a dirty window.

"That's cool. I just hit stuff really, really hard." Karma took a left turn down a sideroad. By now the sky had turned a dull orange and visable down the road was an overrown, seemingly abandoned warehouse, blending into the bleak scenery. Aproaching the building, he snuck up to the side and hid under a dirty window.
Jackson followed him silently.

Karma peeked in the window very carefully. The inside of the building was filled with rows and rows of unmarked packages sitting on shelves. Karma counted the number of people he saw in there. "alright, I counted four gaurds at least, all heavily armed. As I assumed, our target is probably in a back room. Just remember, he's the one with the green eyes and always smoking. We need him conscious for what I have planned." Karma berated himself silently for sounding so agressive. (Also I don't know how encounters go usually on this forum, but I assume I will take on the role of both my character and the villain I created for the encounter, also in order to continue we have to wait for Bee-man.)

Karma peeked in the window very carefully. The inside of the building was filled with rows and rows of unmarked packages sitting on shelves. Karma counted the number of people he saw in there. "alright, I counted four guards at least, all heavily armed. As I assumed, our target is probably in a back room. Just remember, he's the one with the green eyes and always smoking. We need him conscious for what I have planned." Karma berated himself silently for sounding so aggressive. (Also I don't know how encounters go usually on this forum, but I assume I will take on the role of both my character and the villain I created for the encounter, also in order to continue we have to wait for Bee-man.)

Bee-man, having come with them, parked his bee-cycle and snuck up with them. "I'm going up to that Sky Roof, see if I can get a different point of view, maybe spot out some sort of advantage" he began to scale up the side of the wall, using the old cracks as handles

Karma peeked in the window very carefully. The inside of the building was filled with rows and rows of unmarked packages sitting on shelves. Karma counted the number of people he saw in there. "alright, I counted four gaurds at least, all heavily armed. As I assumed, our target is probably in a back room. Just remember, he's the one with the green eyes and always smoking. We need him conscious for what I have planned." Karma berated himself silently for sounding so agressive. (Also I don't know how encounters go usually on this forum, but I assume I will take on the role of both my character and the villain I created for the encounter, also in order to continue we have to wait for Bee-man.)
Jackson manipulated his own self and shrunk to the size a thumbtack. "Going in."

Bee-man, having come with them, parked his bee-cycle and snuck up with them. "I'm going up to that Sky Roof, see if I can get a different point of view, maybe spot out some sort of advantage" he began to scale up the side of the wall, using the old cracks as handles
Jackson manipulated his own self and shrunk to the size a thumbtack. "Going in."
Karma nodded in agreement as the two went off on their own. Runnin around to the front of the building, he Counted to three, pulled back his foot, and focusing on the negitive energy in the building, kicked full force. The door flew back with intense force, immidiately taking out one of the gaurds. In response, the reaming gaurds all pointed their guns towards Karma and prepared to fire.

With a sudden yelp of surprise, Bee-man tumbled thru the sun roof. The fall to the ground wasn't very far, where he landed like a pancake, right at the feet of the gunmen "OOF!"
Winded, he lay there in pain, unable to get back up.
"What the hell?!" Some of the guards were momentarily distracted by unceremonious entrance.

With a sudden yelp of surprise, Bee-man tumbled thru the sun roof. The fall to the ground wasn't very far, where he landed like a pancake "OOF!"
Winded, he lay there in pain, unable to get back up.
"What the hell?!" Some of the guards were momentarily distracted by unceremonious entrance.
With the gaurds momintarily distracted, Karma pulled out his pistol and shot one in the chest as he dove for cover. "Bee-Man, Please take care of thes guys! After experiencing it, I can say for sure I really, really hate getting shot!"

Karma nodded in agreement as the two went off on their own. Runnin around to the front of the building, he Counted to three, pulled back his foot, and focusing on the negitive energy in the building, kicked full force. The door flew back with intense force, immidiately taking out one of the gaurds. In response, the reaming gaurds all pointed their guns towards Karma and prepared to fire.
With the gaurds momintarily distracted, Karma pulled out his pistol and shot one in the chest as he dove for cover. "Bee-Man, Please take care of thes guys! After experiencing it, I can say for sure I really, really hate getting shot!"
Jackson grew back to normal size the bullets bounced off of his suit. "Come and get me." He said.

One of the gaurds pointed his gun at Jackson and prepared to fire. Another gaurd was sneaking up behind Jackson at that very moment.
"Even through the gunfire. I can hear your footsteps." Jackson created tranq darts and threw them at each of the guards.

"Even through the gunfire. I can hear your footsteps." Jackson created tranq darts and threw them at each of the guards.
With all of the gaurds down, Karma came out of cover. He then procceded to walk over to Bee-man and helped him up. "Alright, well that was the easy part. If my intel is correct, we should have one scared shitless drug dealer right through that door." Karma was pointing at a set of heavy steel red doors near the back of the warehouse.

With all of the gaurds down, Karma came out of cover. He then procceded to walk over to Bee-man and helped him up. "Alright, well that was the easy part. If my intel is correct, we should have one scared shitless drug dealer right through that door." Karma was pointing at a set of heavy steel red doors near the back of the warehouse.

(Hope you don't mind, but I gotta throw a wrench into things real quick, lol)

Bee-man rubbed his head, dizzy and nauseated from the fall. Watching the tail end of the fight, he slowly staggered to his feet, regaining his bearings. Without warning, an arm wrapped around his neck from behind.
"Play Time is over! Now how about y'all start backin' the hell up!" The drug dealer shouted, holding the pistol against Bee-mans head with his other hand "No sudden moves, or your clowny-ass friend gets it!"

(You can take over the drug dealer, Redface Redface if you want)

Last edited:

Bee-man rubbed his head, dizzy and nauseated from the fall. Watching the tail end of the fight, he slowly staggered to his feet, regaining his bearings. Without warning, an arm wrapped around his neck from behind.
"Play Time is over! Now how about y'all start backin' the hell up!" The drug dealer shouted, holding the pistol against Bee-mans head with his other hand "No sudden moves, or your clowny-ass friend gets it!"

"Good thing I brought back up." Jackson said. Samuel from the window used his telepathic powers on the Drug Dealer. Although nothing bad was actually happening he was making the Dealer think that he had quite suddenly got a very bad case of nausea.

"Good thing I brought back up." Jackson said. Samuel from the window used his telepathic powers on the Drug Dealer. Although nothing bad was actually happening he was making the Dealer think that he had quite suddenly got a very bad case of nausea.
Edward, our good drug dealer, was now getting a pretty powerful wave of nausea. Despite this, he had to fight through the pain. He held the gun tihter in his hand and pressed it up to The man's head. "Do not fucking move, or your friend is not walking out of this. Karma continued to stay behind cover and could not et a good shot off at the man. "Remember jackson, we need the Dealer alive!" it was at this point that Edward pointed the gun toward the direction of Karma...

Edward, our good drug dealer, was now getting a pretty powerful wave of nausea. Despite this, he had to fight through the pain. He held the gun tihter in his hand and pressed it up to The man's head. "Do not fucking move, or your friend is not walking out of this. Karma continued to stay behind cover and could not et a good shot off at the man. "Remember jackson, we need the Dealer alive!" it was at this point that Edward pointed the gun toward the direction of Karma...
Using his nanites to increase his speed Jackson moved forward and grabbed the gun when he saw the dealer was moving. He through it to the side and threw his palm at the dealers soldier with enough force to push him back. As the dealer was pushed back jackson grabbed Bee-Man and pulled him away. He picked it back up and trained it on the dealer. Don'' move."

"That would be a nessecary evil to herald in a new dawn. It is better for them to stand with me, lest they are swept away in the tide of progress" said Viserok.
"Okay that's going too far. You're in America bub. Land of the free." He said. "And I won't stand by while you try to do some weird ass crusade for world domination."

"Okay that's going too far. You're in America bub. Land of the free." He said. "And I won't stand by while you try to do some weird ass crusade for world domination."
"Whatever America is, I assure you. I'm here to save it. But if you cannot see that, know that you've thrown your life away in vain" Viserok motioned his arm. And a two dozen officers created a firing squad and shot at the superhero.

"Whatever America is, I assure you. I'm here to save it. But if you cannot see that, know that you've thrown your life away in vain" Viserok motioned his arm. And a two dozen officers created a firing squad and shot at the superhero.
Every single bullet hit. Yet when the smoke cleared one of the officers was being ravaged by logan. His claws were out and he tore into each officer one by one literally ripping them to shreds.

Every single bullet hit. Yet when the smoke cleared one of the officers was being ravaged by logan. His claws were out and he tore into each officer one by one literally ripping them to shreds.
Black smoke radiated from Viserok's helmet. This one might be interesting. The knight raised his left hand, and two dozen medallions returned to his hand. "For someone so keen to protect you're quick to turn on your people. Their souls are still salvageable you know. Well maybe not now" said Viserok. The knight began to walk towards Logan. Mist glowing from his hands, and head.

Black smoke radiated from Viserok's helmet. This one might be interesting. The knight raised his left hand, and two dozen medallions returned to his hand. "For someone so keen to protect you're quick to turn on your people. Their souls are still salvageable you know. Well maybe not now" said Viserok. The knight began to walk towards Logan. Mist glowing from his hands, and head.
"I ain't no hero. If someone attacks me i attack back." Logan said. He rushed at Viserok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back