• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

With Edward captured and interogated, Karma promptly split the money three ways, and decided to leave Edward with Bee-man and Jackson, walking out the door with a simple "see ya."

With Edward captured and interogated, Karma promptly split the money three ways, and decided to leave Edward with Bee-man and Jackson, walking out the door with a simple "see ya."
Jackson didn't take the money. "Sorry. Getting paid for hero work just doesn't feel right to me."

Jackson didn't take the money. "Sorry. Getting paid for hero work just doesn't feel right to me."

Bee-man stared down at the money, "It's a lot..." he said to himself, thumbing some of it, then glanced up at Jackson "But you're right, we should turn this in to the police along with Eddie over here"

Casper sat, slumped on his scruffy couch. His back was arched, facing the television. In his hands was a dirty red Xbox controller. He’d been binge-playing Fortnite for hours..

(By the way, hi everyone! :D)

Bee-man stared down at the money, "It's a lot..." he said to himself, thumbing some of it, then glanced up at Jackson "But you're right, we should turn this in to the police along with Eddie over here"
(Wait does that make Karma a bad guy?!) Karma could care less what they did with their money, he already had enough to treat himself either way. Karma was still finding himself and deciding what and who he wanted to be, but he had certainly made a splash. Walking into a tailor shop, he decided to finalize his mask design and ditch the ski mask. Placing in the order for his mask, he left the building and procceded to return to the damp, depressing alleyway he currently called home. Falling back aainst the wall and sinking down, he suddenly saw something out of the corner of his eye. His brother. Out of some delusion, he was seeing his brother. Karma let out a single Cry, or maybe it was a kind of laugh, either way, Karma was disheartened. Lightnin flashed and Karma was taken back to that night, two years ago once again.

(Kinda sad our original characters for this rp got pushed to the wayside)

Wisp shrugged

"Your welcome" he smiled and took a sip of his drink
(We can always bring them back.)

"Well I'm planning on visiting my friends wanna come?" She asked

Maya just smiled looking around for any evil

Jackson clicked the recorder off. "Uh-huh." He knocked Edward out.

The Blade impaled him. However the other blade was unable to cut completely through his neck. He groweld and thrashed like a feral animal cutting the blades.
Logan's claws would not be able to cut the chains completely. Although enough thrashing would be enough to free himself. Viserok was feeling a bit of pleasure. This reminded him of his old world on a hunt. Ah good times. The blade went for another slash on Logan's neck. While the second went to dismember his arm.

(We can always bring them back.)

"Well I'm planning on visiting my friends wanna come?" She asked

Maya just smiled looking around for any evil

(Well considering the unknown amount of time that has passed, why don't we have baby Sera and baby Marina there?)

"What friend?" Wisp asked

"Well I still can't sense anything" Takeshi replied

(Well considering the unknown amount of time that has passed, why don't we have baby Sera and baby Marina there?)

"What friend?" Wisp asked

"Well I still can't sense anything" Takeshi replied
(Hmm I don't know)

"Just a couple of my villain friends" she said.

"Yeah seems pretty quiet" she said

(Is there a link to a character thread, or do character sheets just sit here alongside the roleplay itself?)

Maddy walked out of her room, she was still in her pjs. She went to the kitchen and saw the food Joey had made. "Wow thats alot." Diana was already eating. "Hi Maddy, feeling better?" She nods. "Yeah." She sits down at the table. "Hey Diana where is my dad.." Diana shrugged. "I think Medic has him." The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

Maddy walked out of her room, she was still in her pjs. She went to the kitchen and saw the food Joey had made. "Wow thats alot." Diana was already eating. "Hi Maddy, feeling better?" She nods. "Yeah." She sits down at the table. "Hey Diana where is my dad.." Diana shrugged. "I think Medic has him." The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth
The mercs were long gone. They had left to go fight Hydra.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back