• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Karma stood up, Disoriented. Sleeping in an alley never ot any easier, he thought to himself. Walking down the street, he stopped out front of a store, where he proceeded to buy some groceries. Walking back to the alley, He stared in awe as the alley was completely clear. Looking back, he saw the alley still. Where was he? In front of him, a bottle of whiskey and a picture were in front of him, a few feet apart from each other. The left side wall had a word painted on it: Choose. Karma stared, and made up his mind immidiately. Walking up to the Bottle, he picked it up, and he appeared to lose his grip on it. "The fu-" Karma was interupted as his hand was disappearing before him. He screamed in agony as it spread up his arm, and then he suddenly sat up in the dark alleyway. Putting his hand to his head tryin to get rid of the lingering headache, he muttered to himself "Goddamn it". (Karma might be a little messed up)

Karma stood up, Disoriented. Sleeping in an alley never ot any easier, he thought to himself. Walking down the street, he stopped out front of a store, where he proceeded to buy some groceries. Walking back to the alley, He stared in awe as the alley was completely clear. Looking back, he saw the alley still. Where was he? In front of him, a bottle of whiskey and a picture were in front of him, a few feet apart from each other. The left side wall had a word painted on it: Choose. Karma stared, and made up his mind immidiately. Walking up to the Bottle, he picked it up, and he appeared to lose his grip on it. "The fu-" Karma was interupted as his hand was disappearing before him. He screamed in agony as it spread up his arm, and then he suddenly sat up in the dark alleyway. Putting his hand to his head tryin to get rid of the lingering headache, he muttered to himself "Goddamn it". (Karma might be a little messed up)
Walking past the alley was a man with orange hair, gold clothes and half his face was covered in scars. He looked over and smiled. " you okay?"

Casper sat, slumped on his scruffy couch. His back was arched, facing the television. In his hands was a dirty red Xbox controller. He’d been binge-playing Fortnite for hours..

(By the way, hi everyone! :D)

Without warning, a brightly colored superhero crashed through the window with a SMASH! Glass flying everywhere, he landed on the ground sprawled, a large pair of Bee wings on his back. "Sorry....my bad..." he muttered, recovering.

Without warning, a brightly colored superhero crashed through the window with a SMASH! Glass flying everywhere, he landed on the ground sprawled, a large pair of Bee wings on his back. "Sorry....my bad..." he muttered, recovering.
"AHHHHHHHH! WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!" screamed Casper as he tumbled off of the sofa, petrified. It took a while to piece together what just happened.. Calming himself down, he said, " GET out of MY house THIS INSTANT!" Casper readied his hands, prepared to summon a weapon at any moment.

Walking past the alley was a man with orange hair, gold clothes and half his face was covered in scars. He looked over and smiled. " you okay?"
karma looked up at the man. " Who are you, and why do you care about who I am?" Karma stood up and grabbed his bag. Lookin around, he confirmed that it had been a nightmare. "Unless you need something, I have to o find another alley to sleep in."

karma looked up at the man. " Who are you, and why do you care about who I am?" Karma stood up and grabbed his bag. Lookin around, he confirmed that it had been a nightmare. "Unless you need something, I have to o find another alley to sleep in."
" I'm Janus" he said. "You just look like you could use somebody to talk to."

" I'm Janus" he said. "You just look like you could use somebody to talk to."
Karma sighed. Why were all these people trying to be nice? First Bee-man, now this guy. "Alright Janus, tell me, What do you think about truly evil people, like, let's say, murderers?" Of course karma already knew, as he could see the man's alignment.

Karma sighed. Why were all these people trying to be nice? First Bee-man, now this guy. "Alright Janus, tell me, What do you think about truly evil people, like, let's say, murderers?" Of course karma already knew, as he could see the man's alignment.
Janus's alignment was mostly evil but also good. " well honestly i m not a fan of them or at least a part of me is not. Sometimes people have a good reason to want someone dead and other times they just like to kill. " he sighed. "I know someone who hates killing yet she has done it. Why are you wondering?"

Janus's alignment was mostly evil but also good. " well honestly i m not a fan of them or at least a part of me is not. Sometimes people have a good reason to want someone dead and other times they just like to kill. " he sighed. "I know someone who hates killing yet she has done it. Why are you wondering?"
Karma nodded, his eyes closed for a few seconds. " I may have killed someone a few years back, and it may be a heavy burden to have." Karma instantly felt better from telling someone. In fact, the negitive energy from commiting such a crime had physically been making him sick for nearly two years.

Karma nodded, his eyes closed for a few seconds. " I may have killed someone a few years back, and it may be a heavy burden to have." Karma instantly felt better from telling someone. In fact, the negitive energy from commiting such a crime had physically been making him sick for nearly two years.
"How do you not know for sure. you should know if you killed someone." He said, his voice going deeper and he looked more angry. When he was like this his alignment was more evil. He closed his eyes shaking his head getting a grip on himself. He spoke again this time in the kinder tone he had been speaking, his alignment turning back to how it was. "Sorry about that outburst." He smiled. "Please continue."

"How do you not know for sure. you should know if you killed someone." He said, his voice going deeper and he looked more angry. When he was like this his alignment was more evil. He closed his eyes shaking his head getting a grip on himself. He spoke again this time in the kinder tone he had been speaking, his alignment turning back to how it was. "Sorry about that outburst." He smiled. "Please continue."
Karma felt sick for a few seconds as the 'Outburst' was occuring. " Well I did kill someone, but what the hell was that?"

Karma felt sick for a few seconds as the 'Outburst' was occuring. " Well I did kill someone, but what the hell was that?"
"Let's just say I'm one of a few parts of myself. The other two usually have more control and act more as one person. I'm just the one shoved in the back." He laughed for a second. "You know the story Dr. Jeckle and Mr Hyde?"

"Let's just say I'm one of a few parts of myself. The other two usually have more control and act more as one person. I'm just the one shoved in the back." He laughed for a second. "You know the story Dr. Jeckle and Mr Hyde?"
" I know...of it?. I kinda dropped out at fourteen, not really my choice." Karma was dumbfounded.

" I know...of it?. I kinda dropped out at fourteen, not really my choice." Karma was dumbfounded.
"Well in the story the doctor makes a potion to sort of rid the evil out of a person but in the end it turned him into an alternate personality that is full of evil." He said. "Me well my personality kind of fractured years ago. " He touched the scarred half of his face. "Got into an accident. I'm more often than not one of my other personalities, the angry and evil ones but sometimes a few heroes bring this side out of me." He smiled. "They all are me, just different parts."

"Well in the story the doctor makes a potion to sort of rid the evil out of a person but in the end it turned him into an alternate personality that is full of evil." He said. "Me well my personality kind of fractured years ago. " He touched the scarred half of his face. "Got into an accident. I'm more often than not one of my other personalities, the angry and evil ones but sometimes a few heroes bring this side out of me." He smiled. "They all are me, just different parts."
"Well damn, I thought my situation sucked...." karma Sttod and pondered for a second. "Wait so if your not a hero..."

"Well damn, I thought my situation sucked...." karma Sttod and pondered for a second. "Wait so if your not a hero..."
"No but I have helped the heroes in this city before." He made a door appear by them. "I helped evacuate the city." He smiled. "And I like to think I'm a hero to my niece and nephew."

"AHHHHHHHH! WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!" screamed Casper as he tumbled off of the sofa, petrified. It took a while to piece together what just happened.. Calming himself down, he said, " GET out of MY house THIS INSTANT!" Casper readied his hands, prepared to summon a weapon at any moment.

"My bad" Bee-man slowly got up and dusted himself off, making his way towards the door. Pausing, he glanced over at the broken window, then at Casper "Test run gone bad" he indicated at his wings "Listen, I'll pay for that window, okay?" he pulled out his wallet

"Or he took him with?" Diana said. "Why did you want to see your dad?" Maddy shrugged. "Just talk I guess..I'm sure he has a word or two to say to me about what I did."
Daiko came back inside the house. He smelled like cigarettes. "So... I made a miscalculation regarding my bank account."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back