• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"I ain't no hero. If someone attacks me i attack back." Logan said. He rushed at Viserok.
The knight chuckled and cocked his head. "Ive slain Dalamadur....you're no Dalamadur" said Viserok. Releasing a wave of brainwashed civilians. Then draining the officers to revitalize himself. Mist surrounded Logan, as Viserok began tugging at his soul.

The knight chuckled and cocked his head. "Ive slain Dalamadur....you're no Dalamadur" said Viserok. Releasing a wave of brainwashed civilians. Then draining the officers to revitalize himself. Mist surrounded Logan, as Viserok began tugging at his soul.
(Your character sheet says he can only affect the souls of fallen enemies and Logan has by no means fallen. He can't die)

(Your character sheet says he can only affect the souls of fallen enemies and Logan has by no means fallen. He can't die)
(I'm not saying it's working. I'm saying he's trying. The closest comparison is catching a Pokemon. You have to weaken it first, but Viserok is underestimating Logan's willpower. It's still very possible, and even likely that Logan would escape. But if that's seriously problematic I can change the post).

(I'm not saying it's working. I'm saying he's trying. The closest comparison is catching a Pokemon. You have to weaken it first, but Viserok is underestimating Logan's willpower. It's still very possible, and even likely that Logan would escape. But if that's seriously problematic I can change the post).
(No more than anything I was just confused. Thanks for clearing it up.) Wolverine roared. He lunged at Viserok with such ferocity. Logan could easily be compared to a monster.

Edward, our good drug dealer, was now getting a pretty powerful wave of nausea. Despite this, he had to fight through the pain. He held the gun tihter in his hand and pressed it up to The man's head. "Do not fucking move, or your friend is not walking out of this. Karma continued to stay behind cover and could not et a good shot off at the man. "Remember jackson, we need the Dealer alive!" it was at this point that Edward pointed the gun toward the direction of Karma...
Using his nanites to increase his speed Jackson moved forward and grabbed the gun when he saw the dealer was moving. He through it to the side and threw his palm at the dealers soldier with enough force to push him back. As the dealer was pushed back jackson grabbed Bee-Man and pulled him away. He picked it back up and trained it on the dealer. Don'' move."

Bee-man stumbled forward, finding himself released from the grip of death almost as soon as it had started. It all seemed to happen so fast, he regained his balance and turned back, just in time to see Jackson point the gun at Edward "I...what happened? That was...fast..." he stuttered.

Bee-man stumbled forward, finding himself released from the grip of death almost as soon as it had started. It all seemed to happen so fast, he regained his balance and turned back, just in time to see Jackson point the gun at Edward "I...what happened? That was...fast..." he stuttered.
"Your welcome." Jackson said not taking his eyes off the dealer. He looked at the Dealer. "Now I'm not gonna kill you. But I do know a few strategic points that will hurt like hell."

"It'll be fine, it has to be." She said. "I'll try to talk with my other self and try to see him....." She looked at the dragoness. "What's wrong?"
"Remember Devourer of gods that You, others and Erika Killed. Apparently Erika got word that the worm had a relative. And this new worm is bigger and faster than the one you guys fought..." she said.

"Remember Devourer of gods that You, others and Erika Killed. Apparently Erika got word that the worm had a relative. And this new worm is bigger and faster than the one you guys fought..." she said.
(I really don't want to rehash the same story again especially when we did the worm thing like literally a few weeks ago.)

"Your welcome." Jackson said not taking his eyes off the dealer. He looked at the Dealer. "Now I'm not gonna kill you. But I do know a few strategic points that will hurt like hell."
KArma sprang from cover with his gun aimed at Edward as well. "Good work you two." Karma put his gun in the holster and walked closer to the villain. pullin out the small book, he opened it to a specific page and pointed. "We can do this the easy way, or the not so fun way. which of these names is your distributor?" Edward chuckled in response and replied with "I ain't gonna tell you shit!" Karma looked over to Jackson and nodded, stepping back.

KArma sprang from cover with his gun aimed at Edward as well. "Good work you two." Karma put his gun in the holster and walked closer to the villain. pullin out the small book, he opened it to a specific page and pointed. "We can do this the easy way, or the not so fun way. which of these names is your distributor?" Edward chuckled in response and replied with "I ain't gonna tell you shit!" Karma looked over to Jackson and nodded, stepping back.
Jackson looked at Karma. "I have a better idea. Samuel." Sam walked in. He put his hamd on Edward's head and forced him to see his greatest fear.

Jackson looked at Karma. "I have a better idea. Samuel." Sam walked in. He put his hamd on Edward's head and forced him to see his greatest fear.
Edward scoffed as the one called samuel came in. As samuel put his hand on im, he immidiately saw himself hanging from a cliff, begging for help as people walked by. He started to scream before shouting "I'll tell you what you want please just stop!"

Edward scoffed as the one called samuel came in. As samuel put his hand on im, he immidiately saw himself hanging from a cliff, begging for help as people walked by. He started to scream before shouting "I'll tell you what you want please just stop!"
Samuel let go of his head and ended the link.

Samuel let go of his head and ended the link.
"Now then, What is your distributors name?" Karma got in the Dealers face again. The drug dealer respponded almost immidiately. "My distributor's name is Daniel Scotch, h-he likes to frequent a nightclub on the otherside of the city, it's called Scotch-city" Karma wrote down the information quickly. "Scotch city is a pretty shitty name for a nightclub. So what do we do with him?" Karma pointed at the drug dealer.

"Now then, What is your distributors name?" Karma got in the Dealers face again. The drug dealer respponded almost immidiately. "My distributor's name is Daniel Scotch, h-he likes to frequent a nightclub on the otherside of the city, it's called Scotch-city" Karma wrote down the information quickly. "Scotch city is a pretty shitty name for a nightclub. So what do we do with him?" Karma pointed at the drug dealer.
Jackson pulled out a recorder. "Confess to your crimes." He said.

Jackson pulled out a recorder. "Confess to your crimes." He said.
Edward swallowed nervously "I, Edward Holland, Admit to the crime of moving Illeal Narcotics Throughout the local area. There, that good enough for you?" Edward looked away, possibly in shame. Meanwhile, Karma had found a briefcase that Edward had hidden. Opening it he found it to be full of cash. "Well I found our bonus." He said closin the case.

(No more than anything I was just confused. Thanks for clearing it up.) Wolverine roared. He lunged at Viserok with such ferocity. Logan could easily be compared to a monster.
Viserok did three consecutive actions. He fired a flashpod at Logan's face, threw one of his blades right in front of him. It would impale Logan if he didn't dodge. The other blade was aimed in a decapitation maneuver.

Edward swallowed nervously "I, Edward Holland, Admit to the crime of moving Illeal Narcotics Throughout the local area. There, that good enough for you?" Edward looked away, possibly in shame. Meanwhile, Karma had found a briefcase that Edward had hidden. Opening it he found it to be full of cash. "Well I found our bonus." He said closin the case.
Jackson clicked the recorder off. "Uh-huh." He knocked Edward out.

Viserok did three consecutive actions. He fired a flashpod at Logan's face, threw one of his blades right in front of him. It would impale Logan if he didn't dodge. The other blade was aimed in a decapitation maneuver.
The Blade impaled him. However the other blade was unable to cut completely through his neck. He groweld and thrashed like a feral animal cutting the blades.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back