• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

karma Motioned for Bee-man to start following and started walking in the direction of the warehouse.
"not so fast. I'm going with you." Jackson said. He had been silently accompanying them the whole conversation. It would have been easy to forget he was there.

"Well it is sad that everyone cannot be pleased isn't it" said Viserok. Malice brimming from his voice. The husks stared Logan down, as the odogaron turned to observe the exchange.
"Bub... trust me. You don't want to do that." Logan said.

"not so fast. I'm going with you." Jackson said. He had been silently accompanying them the whole conversation. It would have been easy to forget he was there.

"I have not insinuated anything at all, my friend. I have simply sworn to lead men to greatness. Don't you find it pathetic that the people here rely on heroes to fight their battles for them. The system will fail. The powerful few cannot prop up the weak masses forever. This world will die. If I teach them to be strong they may prosper forever" said Viserok

The dragoness soon disappear after sometime The dragoness and two of Erika's soldiers appear. The soldier's appear to be holding a forge that has never seen before "Set it down right there." she said as the soldiers nod and set down the forge as the soldiers soon disappear. The forge looked very advance and looked capable of going extreme temperatures.
"Hmm impressive" she said looking at it

"I have not insinuated anything at all, my friend. I have simply sworn to lead men to greatness. Don't you find it pathetic that the people here rely on heroes to fight their battles for them. The system will fail. The powerful few cannot prop up the weak masses forever. This world will die. If I teach them to be strong they may prosper forever" said Viserok
"There are plenty of strong everyday people. The point of heroes is so they don't have to learn to fight. So they can live peacefully." Logan said. He looked at the Husks. "Back off."

"There are plenty of strong everyday people. The point of heroes is so they don't have to learn to fight. So they can live peacefully." Logan said. He looked at the Husks. "Back off."
Viserok chuckled. "They cannot hear you, and humans don't have much of a will once they join me. strange happening" said Viserok. "My point still stands. If something were to happen to the heroes the common folk would be helpless. I am not threatening heroes, simply stating a fact".

Viserok chuckled. "They cannot hear you, and humans don't have much of a will once they join me. strange happening" said Viserok. "My point still stands. If something were to happen to the heroes the common folk would be helpless. I am not threatening heroes, simply stating a fact".
"I dunno bub. Taking away free will just doesn't sit right with me."

"I dunno bub. Taking away free will just doesn't sit right with me."
"That would be a nessecary evil to herald in a new dawn. It is better for them to stand with me, lest they are swept away in the tide of progress" said Viserok.

Karma stared at the man in front of him. Activating his power to detect alignment he targeted the man. (wht alignment is he?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back