• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

With Bee-man's help, Karma had Gained the the medical help he required, as well as gained an ally in this large and dangerous city. Karma stood next to his hospital bed, his few possesions gathered and ready to go. Karma walked over to the room's window, opened it wide, and proceeded to sneak out of the hospital. (good thing there was conveinantly a room on the first floor). The only evidence that Karma was ever there was a ten dollar bill laying n the bed.

With Bee-man's help, Karma had Gained the the medical help he required, as well as gained an ally in this large and dangerous city. Karma stood next to his hospital bed, his few possesions gathered and ready to go. Karma walked over to the room's window, opened it wide, and proceeded to sneak out of the hospital. (good thing there was conveinantly a room on the first floor). The only evidence that Karma was ever there was a ten dollar bill laying n the bed.
One of the nurses came in and saw he left. She laughed as she picked up the money.

Now that Karma was out of the hospital, he immidiately returned to the alley he was inhabiting the day before. walking over to some inconspicuous trashcans, he reached in and pulled out a brown paper bag he had hidden there. Opening the bag, he pulled out a small, silver pistol, as well as a box of nine millimeter ammo. Placing both in his bag, he willed his determination to reject his powers. Karma reached down to his pocket and was alarmed to find the pocket book was not there. The question was, where was it?

Now that Karma was out of the hospital, he immidiately returned to the alley he was inhabiting the day before. walking over to some inconspicuous trashcans, he reached in and pulled out a brown paper bag he had hidden there. Opening the bag, he pulled out a small, silver pistol, as well as a box of nine millimeter ammo. Placing both in his bag, he willed his determination to reject his powers. Karma reached down to his pocket and was alarmed to find the pocket book was not there. The question was, where was it?

"Lost something" A voice spoke up from behind.
Bee-man stepped off the Beecycle, reached into his belt, and pulled out the pocket book. "Forgot to return it the other day" He tossed it over casually, then adjusted his face mask "Doing better?"

"Lost something" A voice spoke up from behind.
Bee-man stepped off the Beecycle, reached into his belt, and pulled out the pocket book. "Forgot to return it the other day" He tossed it over casually, then adjusted his face mask "Doing better?"
karma caught the book with surprise. " Yes my leg feels much better". Karma technically wasn't lying, his wound did feel better, however it would be a lie to say he wasn't in pain. "Anyway, if you really want to help take these guys down, I need you to answer a question. Why do you choose to dedicate your life to helping people?" Karma emphisized the question as if it was the most important question ever. Of course it still sounded nicer than his original question. 'Did he follow me here?' He thought intensly.

karma caught the book with surprise. " Yes my leg feels much better". Karma technically wasn't lying, his wound did feel better, however it would be a lie to say he wasn't in pain. "Anyway, if you really want to help take these guys down, I need you to answer a question. Why do you choose to dedicate your life to helping people?" Karma emphisized the question as if it was the most important question ever. Of course it still sounded nicer than his original question. 'Did he follow me here?' He thought intensly.

Bee-man smiled, shrugged, then thought for a moment "Good question. As I said before, I only recently started this thing, crime fighting and all that. Havn't really had any success lately" he looked up "But the reason I want to do this is to make a difference, do something out of the ordinary. I wanna do something new, and being a superhero sounds like the perfect change. I want the thrills, excitement, and adventures that come with it. It's better than wasting away my life at a 9 to 5"

Suddenly there was a loud clap of thunder and the house shifted so that all the rooms allowed everyone to see into a single empty room. Inside was The immortal his wings ruffling and by his side was Ally between them on his knees and bound was the sandman in his natural Sandy form his face blank and barely humanoid. The inmortal cleared his throat and said "your Dru will be taken from you for the time being to appear before the council for the crimes he has committed. Now is your chance to say goodbye."
(Lol I forgot your characters weren't in the house really anymore right?) "He has committed crimes against a fellow Dru and has caused damage across multiple universe's."
"I can feel it..." Daiko said. "Real shame." He began cooking up ramen.

Bee-man smiled, shrugged, then thought for a moment "Good question. As I said before, I only recently started this thing, crime fighting and all that. Havn't really had any success lately" he looked up "But the reason I want to do this is to make a difference, do something out of the ordinary. I wanna do something new, and being a superhero sounds like the perfect change. I want the thrills, excitement, and adventures that come with it. It's better than wasting away my life at a 9 to 5"
"Alrighty then." Karma pulled out the book and pointed to a name in the book. "Edward Holland, A sleezy drug dealer who recently has expanded marketing to kids. He's currently help up at a warehouse 8 blocks from here. So the question is, are you in or out?"

"Alrighty then." Karma pulled out the book and pointed to a name in the book. "Edward Holland, A sleezy drug dealer who recently has expanded marketing to kids. He's currently help up at a warehouse 8 blocks from here. So the question is, are you in or out?"

Bee-man rubbed his chin "Edward Holland..." He paused, coming to a realization "This...This is for real...dangerous people with guns, no start-over..." He reached into his belt and pulled out his honey-gun "Yeah, let's do this!" he stated, finally with an air of determination.

Bee-man rubbed his chin "Edward Holland..." He paused, coming to a realization "This...This is for real...dangerous people with guns, no start-over..." He reached into his belt and pulled out his honey-gun "Yeah, let's do this!" he stated, finally with an air of determination.
"Your hitting it right on the nose. This is in fact dangerous and we could, in fact, die." Karma didn't even try to surgarcoat it. "However, we will be doing the world a great favor by taking this bastard down."

"Your hitting it right on the nose. This is in fact dangerous and we could, in fact, die." Karma didn't even try to surgarcoat it. "However, we will be doing the world a great favor by taking this bastard down."
karma Motioned for Bee-man to start following and started walking in the direction of the warehouse.

"Sure go ahead, better to be prepared" Allyson said.
The dragoness soon disappear after sometime The dragoness and two of Erika's soldiers appear. The soldier's appear to be holding a forge that has never seen before "Set it down right there." she said as the soldiers nod and set down the forge as the soldiers soon disappear. The forge looked very advance and looked capable of going extreme temperatures.

"I won't deny the offer." Peter said

"Huh... Sorry to say I don't believe you bub." Logan said.
"Well it is sad that everyone cannot be pleased isn't it" said Viserok. Malice brimming from his voice. The husks stared Logan down, as the odogaron turned to observe the exchange.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back