• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

( that's what I figured) kala walked in the back room. "I see what kind of magic are you needing my help with" Misty worked on making the potions she needed.
"I have to believe the mine and Strange's wards against mutliversal outsiders won't hold. We already have jad people slip through the cracks. We've been trying to track down magical artifacts. To keep them safe. But some of those artifacts require dark rituals to obtain. Rituals that any dark magic users looking for them wouldn't be afraid to preform. Simply put, it takes dark magic to work around worse dark magic. You're the only one I trust."

"I have to believe the mine and Strange's wards against mutliversal outsiders won't hold. We already have jad people slip through the cracks. We've been trying to track down magical artifacts. To keep them safe. But some of those artifacts require dark rituals to obtain. Rituals that any dark magic users looking for them wouldn't be afraid to preform. Simply put, it takes dark magic to work around worse dark magic. You're the only one I trust."
"And I have dealt with the worse.. I'm glad I refreshed my sigils" the symbols on her arms glow slightly before they vanish again. "I'm willing to help. "

LW's VTOL Appeared soon after, any weapons that were on it before, that could not be seen, are now visible

There was a sound of a boom as it seemed a meteor was falling to earth, it hit behind the group of girls that were dropped off by the drop ship, revealing a Stalker assault unit (Resistance Fall of Man)

“Alright girls keep your guard up, we get this done and we could be back for lunch” the leader of the group stated

“Yes ma’am!” They shouted in unison

Misty had left Cambrian so she could go run her errands.

Nyx looked at Cambrain. "Sorry kid but that Uranium is ours"
"You mean the wash out? I don't need it, I just here because maurice gave me the Cambrian fossils, also I live here. so don't talk that way to me."

“Don’t you have a Flying Fortress and a bunch of other high tech stuff?” She asked curiously as she followed
"Yeah but I'm fine with the simple stuff. Also we dont need a flying fortress to just go visit friends." She said and went to a red convertible. She unlocked it and set the box in the back.

"Yeah but I'm fine with the simple stuff. Also we dont need a flying fortress to just go visit friends." She said and went to a red convertible. She unlocked it and set the box in the back.

“I guess that makes sense” she replied and got in as well

She chuckled “yeah, guess not, so tell me about these friends” she inquired
"Well James is a werewolf. There was a time when he attacked a hospital where he ended up turning my friend Maddy. His fiance is Livia. Now she is an interesting case. She has this necklace that holds the spirits or souls or whatever of two girls. Who take control of her whenever they want. One controls fire, the other water. They keep to themselves for the most part. My mom likes to keep an eye on them. " Allyson explained.

Hunter smiled. "Thanks Robby." She looked at Sakaya. "Glad to see your alive too." She smiled. "Sure go ahead"
Sakaya chants a spell that causes Hunter's bow to glow. She almost falls over in the process, but Robby catches her. "You're gonna need some time to charge it, but I've supercharged your weapon so that its next attack will do much more damage."

"So we keep Hunter safe while she loads the sniper? Sounds simple enough." Robby said.

"You're going to have to weaken Skorne enough to where the shot will kill him or else it won't work." Sakaya said worriedly.

"Leave that to us!" Akane said confidently.

Sakaya chants a spell that causes Hunter's bow to glow. She almost falls over in the process, but Robby catches her. "You're gonna need some time to charge it, but I've supercharged your weapon so that its next attack will do much more damage."

"So we keep Hunter safe while she loads the sniper? Sounds simple enough." Robby said.

"You're going to have to weaken Skorne enough to where the shot will kill him or else it won't work." Sakaya said worriedly.

"Leave that to us!" Akane said confidently.
"Charge it? How do you charge a bow? I'm still getting use to a magical bow." She laughed. She grabbed a stardust arrow from her quiver. "I know we can do this"

"Charge it? How do you charge a bow? I'm still getting use to a magical bow." She laughed. She grabbed a stardust arrow from her quiver. "I know we can do this"
"Draw your bow with the arrow in it and it'll start charging on its own before you release it." Sakaya said.

Meanwhile, Tyson, Robby, and Akane went to work on wearing down Skorne.

"Draw your bow with the arrow in it and it'll start charging on its own before you release it." Sakaya said.

Meanwhile, Tyson, Robby, and Akane went to work on wearing down Skorne.
Hunter nods. "Got it." She took out two more arrows. "This will require extra power." She knelt down and pulled the shoelace out of her shoe and tied it around the three arrows. She glanced at Sakaya. "Are you ok by the way?"

Hunter nods. "Got it." She took out two more arrows. "This will require extra power." She knelt down and pulled the shoelace out of her shoe and tied it around the three arrows. She glanced at Sakaya. "Are you ok by the way?"
Sakaya nods. "I'm alright. A bit shaken up, but I've been through the worst already."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back