• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Tyson flies by and lifts them both up on the way through the portal. On the other side, they're back home where the runestones were gathered as the portal disappears.

"We did it!" Akane celebrated.

"We kicked Skorne's ass....TWICE!" Robby added.

"You good babe?" Tyson asked as he checked on Hunter.
"Yeah nothing that cant heal with some time and rest." She smiled. "How about you guys"

“Interesting, it’s possible that those two spirit girls will be reborn as their kids” she replied
"No idea. Not my area of expertise. I just know that Livia isnt there first host." Allyson shrugged. "But they are good friends of mine. They live by the lake in a cabin with James's sister Jenny and thier mom Amber."

"No idea. Not my area of expertise. I just know that Livia isnt there first host." Allyson shrugged. "But they are good friends of mine. They live by the lake in a cabin with James's sister Jenny and thier mom Amber."

“Very interesting, I wonder why they keep themselves so secluded?” She wondered

“Very interesting, I wonder why they keep themselves so secluded?” She wondered
"Not my business but that's fine. They dont get to worry about the trouble of the city." She said as they soon got to the lake. Livia was sitting by the lake, her feet in the water. She was definitely more bigger since the last time Allyson saw her. Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Last edited:
"Yeah nothing that cant heal with some time and rest." She smiled. "How about you guys"
Akane dives on the sofa and yawns. "I'm claiming this as my bed for today because I'm tired."

Robby laughs. " I'm pretty beat myself. I'll make sure Sakaya gets back safely and then I'll be heading to bed too."

The celebration is cut short before Tyson could answer as Pridius returns with an applause. "Congratulations. You actually pulled it off."

Akane dives on the sofa and yawns. "I'm claiming this as my bed for today because I'm tired."

Robby laughs. " I'm pretty beat myself. I'll make sure Sakaya gets back safely and then I'll be heading to bed too."

The celebration is cut short before Tyson could answer as Pridius returns with an applause. "Congratulations. You actually pulled it off."
"Sakaya can stay here until she wakes up." Hunter said. "Everyone's should rest first" she glared at Pridius. "You really couldn't give it a day before you return?"

"Sakaya can stay here until she wakes up." Hunter said. "Everyone's should rest first" she glared at Pridius. "You really couldn't give it a day before you return?"
"Relax, child. As I said. I am only here to congratulate you and to give HIM a fair amount of time to prepare for his final battle." Pridius said in reference to Tyson. "Ten days." He tosses a scroll to Tyson. "That's your key to our battlefield. I'll be waiting." He disappears once again.

"Relax, child. As I said. I am only here to congratulate you and to give HIM a fair amount of time to prepare for his final battle." Pridius said in reference to Tyson. "Ten days." He tosses a scroll to Tyson. "That's your key to our battlefield. I'll be waiting." He disappears once again.
"I'm guessing that is some sort of teleportation scroll." Hunter said looking at Tyson

"Sure is." Tyson said as he picked up the scroll. "But that's tomorrow's problem. We gotta get you healed up and get some rest."

"Yeah I'll get the first aid kit and a couple of blankets since we are now having a sleep over." She laughed softly looking over at Akane and Sakaya."

She hands him one. "Here" she hands him one before sitting down to patch herself up. "Man that lava really did hurt." She pulled up her shirt a little to reveal a burn on her side.
"Oh shit." Tyson said. "Yeah you definitely need to ice that up." He goes to get some ice and other things to treat burns.

"Told you Skorne would be a problem. I'm running off of adrenaline right now." Tyson said with a laugh.
"Yeah all my adrenaline ran out once we got back home." She said putting some cream on her burn and bandaging it up. "He was definitely tough but I'm glad we were all there." She looked over at Sakaya. "I dont think we would have defeated him without her blessing. What she did was incredible. I hope she knows that"

"Yeah all my adrenaline ran out once we got back home." She said putting some cream on her burn and bandaging it up. "He was definitely tough but I'm glad we were all there." She looked over at Sakaya. "I dont think we would have defeated him without her blessing. What she did was incredible. I hope she knows that"
"I hope she does too." Tyson said as he carefully put an arm around Hunter. "She's got a lot of pressure on her now that Sumner's gone, but she's much better than she thinks she is."

"I hope she does too." Tyson said as he carefully put an arm around Hunter. "She's got a lot of pressure on her now that Sumner's gone, but she's much better than she thinks she is."
"Yeah I tried to give her a bit of a pep talk out there. She looked like she really just needed to hear some kind words. " she smiled. "She'll show them her greatness I know she will." She closed the first aid kit once she was done with it.

"Yeah I tried to give her a bit of a pep talk out there. She looked like she really just needed to hear some kind words. " she smiled. "She'll show them her greatness I know she will." She closed the first aid kit once she was done with it.
"I'm proud of you." Tyson said. "You're out here inspiring and motivating people left and right."

The stalker’s anti-infantry/anti-air auto cannon began to spin up in response as its anti-armor smart missile system activated.

“I wouldnt recommend doing what your thinking of doing” the leader replied
"Then get the hell away from my bunker"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back