• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"I dont believe that. You're only as strong as you believe it. Having the choice to fill someone's shoes can be tough. " she looked at her. "I know those feelings as well. "
"You do? How? You're one of the most well known people in existence. Tales of your triumph have even reached out here." She said.

"You do? How? You're one of the most well known people in existence. Tales of your triumph have even reached out here." She said.
She laughed. "Before I met them. I was a different person." She looked over at her friends. "I wanted to follow the family footsteps, lead them. Be as powerful as my family. But you can only do so much with speaking to animals. It's not as fancy and I would have done anything to gain control of the business. " she looked back at Sakaya. "But I've changed. I'm going my own path now. I've come to see my power has it's own strengths and found a better path for me with people I care about. I'm sure you will see it too for yourself one day." she stopped drawing the arrow back on the bow and held it out to her. "How about you help me pull the arrow back. You've already gave your blessing for it. So why dont you pull it back with me and we do this together. Show them you're not too weak to fill Sumner's shoes, infact I'm sure you can show them you can walk your own path."

She laughed. "Before I met them. I was a different person." She looked over at her friends. "I wanted to follow the family footsteps, lead them. Be as powerful as my family. But you can only do so much with speaking to animals. It's not as fancy and I would have done anything to gain control of the business. " she looked back at Sakaya. "But I've changed. I'm going my own path now. I've come to see my power has it's own strengths and found a better path for me with people I care about. I'm sure you will see it too for yourself one day." she stopped drawing the arrow back on the bow and held it out to her. "How about you help me pull the arrow back. You've already gave your blessing for it. So why dont you pull it back with me and we do this together. Show them you're not too weak to fill Sumner's shoes, infact I'm sure you can show them you can walk your own path."
Sakaya's eyes water and tears run down her face. She pulls the arrow back with Hunter and after a second, it fully charges. The bow and the arrows glow brighty as a heavenly light spirals around it. "Whoa..... I've never seen something like this before."

Sakaya's eyes water and tears run down her face. She pulls the arrow back with Hunter and after a second, it fully charges. The bow and the arrows glow brighty as a heavenly light spirals around it. "Whoa..... I've never seen something like this before."
"star dust arrows. Normal arrows that get enchanted by my bow with moon dust. " Hunter smiled looking at the display. "Its only like this because of your blessing. I havent seen many blessings in person. Only read about them in myths. I say you are powerful Sakaya, let's show them it." Hunter watches for an opening to fire. "Once we have an opening on I'll count down to one and we will let go."

"star dust arrows. Normal arrows that get enchanted by my bow with moon dust. " Hunter smiled looking at the display. "Its only like this because of your blessing. I havent seen many blessings in person. Only read about them in myths. I say you are powerful Sakaya, let's show them it." Hunter watches for an opening to fire. "Once we have an opening on I'll count down to one and we will let go."
She nods. "Yeah. Let's get rid of Skorne once and for all."

Akane flies around, narrowly avoided Skorne's strikes until he finally hits her. Meanwhile, Tyson goes into his Phoenix form while Robby throws him at Skorne. He crashes directly into the center of his chest, creating an opening.

"There! Now's our chance!" Sakaya shouts.

She nods. "Yeah. Let's get rid of Skorne once and for all."

Akane flies around, narrowly avoided Skorne's strikes until he finally hits her. Meanwhile, Tyson goes into his Phoenix form while Robby throws him at Skorne. He crashes directly into the center of his chest, creating an opening.

"There! Now's our chance!" Sakaya shouts.
"Alright. Everyone get out of the way! 3..2..1!" Hunter shouts and releases the arrow with Sakaya.

"Give it a try." He said
~~~
"Hey." Breeze said nearby
"Fine...fine I'll give it a try..." Emily could not help but giggle at Earl's persistence. Emiky gasped "oh this is ...is so yummy!" She said covering her mouth with her hand as she ate. She coukd not believe it. The texture and taste was so different and overall it made her sweet tooth very happy.
~~~
Aqua quick got up in a way almost falling over and as if she was scurring away. As if Breeze had frightened a wild cat that had been about to take a nap. She scrambled on to her feet on the cardboard and just started at Breeze suprised to see him. "Breeze?...Breeze?!.....w...what are you doing here..." she asked. She had not ran off after seeing who it had been.

There was a sound of a boom as it seemed a meteor was falling to earth, it hit behind the group of girls that were dropped off by the drop ship, revealing a Stalker assault unit (Resistance Fall of Man)

“Alright girls keep your guard up, we get this done and we could be back for lunch” the leader of the group stated

“Yes ma’am!” They shouted in unison
The Quad Railgun turret on the underside of the VTOL Gunship began to spin rapidly, as well as 2 other miniguns

(I meant Sakaya and Hunter would be thrown back by the energy from firing the arrow. The arrow itself shot through Skorne after everyone else got out the way)
(Got it) hunter got sent back from the energy. She tumbled a few times before coming to a stop. "Ow..that will leave a bruise. Sakaya are you ok?!" She called out as she got up.

(Got it) hunter got sent back from the energy. She tumbled a few times before coming to a stop. "Ow..that will leave a bruise. Sakaya are you ok?!" She called out as she got up.
Sakaya was knocked out, but otherwise unharmed. Meanwhile, Skorne roared in agony as he falls and eventually fades into a molten statue. His death causes the area to start falling apart. Fortunately, Alita creates a portal for everyone to escape. "Quickly, everyone through here!" She said.

Sakaya was knocked out, but otherwise unharmed. Meanwhile, Skorne roared in agony as he falls and eventually fades into a molten statue. His death causes the area to start falling apart. Fortunately, Alita creates a portal for everyone to escape. "Quickly, everyone through here!" She said.
Hunter sighed in relief seeing Sakaya wasnt majorly injuried. She grabbed her bow before using her other arm to carry/ almost drag her through the portal.

Hunter sighed in relief seeing Sakaya wasnt majorly injuried. She grabbed her bow before using her other arm to carry/ almost drag her through the portal.
Tyson flies by and lifts them both up on the way through the portal. On the other side, they're back home where the runestones were gathered as the portal disappears.

"We did it!" Akane celebrated.

"We kicked Skorne's ass....TWICE!" Robby added.

"You good babe?" Tyson asked as he checked on Hunter.

"Fine...fine I'll give it a try..." Emily could not help but giggle at Earl's persistence. Emiky gasped "oh this is ...is so yummy!" She said covering her mouth with her hand as she ate. She coukd not believe it. The texture and taste was so different and overall it made her sweet tooth very happy.
~~~
Aqua quick got up in a way almost falling over and as if she was scurring away. As if Breeze had frightened a wild cat that had been about to take a nap. She scrambled on to her feet on the cardboard and just started at Breeze suprised to see him. "Breeze?...Breeze?!.....w...what are you doing here..." she asked. She had not ran off after seeing who it had been.
He smiled grntly at her response.
~~~
"I'm sorry." He said. "This is my fault. I didn't want to get the Aquarium shut down. I just wanted to help those two guys get justice."

The Quad Railgun turret on the underside of the VTOL Gunship began to spin rapidly, as well as 2 other miniguns

The stalker’s anti-infantry/anti-air auto cannon began to spin up in response as its anti-armor smart missile system activated.

“I wouldnt recommend doing what your thinking of doing” the leader replied

"Well James is a werewolf. There was a time when he attacked a hospital where he ended up turning my friend Maddy. His fiance is Livia. Now she is an interesting case. She has this necklace that holds the spirits or souls or whatever of two girls. Who take control of her whenever they want. One controls fire, the other water. They keep to themselves for the most part. My mom likes to keep an eye on them. " Allyson explained.

“Interesting, it’s possible that those two spirit girls will be reborn as their kids” she replied

Users who are viewing this thread

Back