• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"How come that only did that" hunter stood back up, looking at her side. She glanced to see how the others were doing. "Hey Tyson..how did you defeat him last time?"
Robby and Akane were fighting off demons while trying to get Sakaya to safely.

"We wore him down and then killed him. He's a war of attrition. We won't be able to take him out right now in one or two hits, but collectively, our strikes will add up until he's weak enough to destroy." Tyson answered. "Of course, last time we had the Sumner's Blessing, so that gave us a bit of an edge."

Robby and Akane were fighting off demons while trying to get Sakaya to safely.

"We wore him down and then killed him. He's a war of attrition. We won't be able to take him out right now in one or two hits, but collectively, our strikes will add up until he's weak enough to destroy." Tyson answered. "Of course, last time we had the Sumner's Blessing, so that gave us a bit of an edge."
"Okay then let's keep throwing everything at him" she said

"Oh just figuring out what Horde wanted with this one book. Been doing some research and got a lead." Misty noticed the mercs. "I did not expect you guys to be here" Kala smiled. "Anyones welcome to shop here." She dipped a paintbrush into a bowl as she finished up painting symbols on her arm. They glowed for a second before vanishing. The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth
"Medic's doin' a favor for eve. He dragged me along."

"Medic's doin' a favor for eve. He dragged me along."
"Sounds fun" Misty chuckled as she grabbed ingredients. Kala hands an envelope to Medic. "Here are the seeds Eve ordered." She looked over at Misty. "Well if you want to whip of the potions in the back you can. It'll save you a trip back to your place if your planning on heading out right away " misty nods. "Thanks Kala. "

"Sounds fun" Misty chuckled as she grabbed ingredients. Kala hands an envelope to Medic. "Here are the seeds Eve ordered." She looked over at Misty. "Well if you want to whip of the potions in the back you can. It'll save you a trip back to your place if your planning on heading out right away " misty nods. "Thanks Kala. "
Scout looked at Medic. "You good doc?" He asked. Medic nodded. Scout looked at Misty. "Good cuz her thing seems way more fun."

Scout looked at Medic. "You good doc?" He asked. Medic nodded. Scout looked at Misty. "Good cuz her thing seems way more fun."
Misty had gathered the ingredients she needed and paid Kala for them before she went into the back room. Kala smiled at scout. "I think it's a good idea you go with her."

She jumped off the platform she was on before he could hit it.
He throws a boulder at her while she's in the air at the same time that Tyson dives at him and hits him in the chest. Meanwhile, Tyson takes advantage of the sudden opening and dives straight into his back. Unfortunately, though the move does do damage to Skorne, the reincarnated demon's been reinforced defensively, so the impact hurts Tyson as well.

He throws a boulder at her while she's in the air at the same time that Tyson dives at him and hits him in the chest. Meanwhile, Tyson takes advantage of the sudden opening and dives straight into his back. Unfortunately, though the move does do damage to Skorne, the reincarnated demon's been reinforced defensively, so the impact hurts Tyson as well.
She didnt have time to dodge the boulder and it hit her sending her to the ground.

She didnt have time to dodge the boulder and it hit her sending her to the ground.
"Hunter! You okay!?" Tyson shouted. He turns his attention to Skorne just in time to narrowly avoid being crushed by a pillar. The two collide again. The damage Tyson and Hunter have been dealing is finally starting to wear Skorne down a bit, but it doesn't stop him from charging up and shooting Tyson out of the sky before slamming him into the ground.

"Hunter! You okay!?" Tyson shouted. He turns his attention to Skorne just in time to narrowly avoid being crushed by a pillar. The two collide again. The damage Tyson and Hunter have been dealing is finally starting to wear Skorne down a bit, but it doesn't stop him from charging up and shooting Tyson out of the sky before slamming him into the ground.
Hunter opened her eyes hearing Tyson. "I'm alive... think a rib is cracked though.." she slowly worked on getting back up.

Hunter opened her eyes hearing Tyson. "I'm alive... think a rib is cracked though.." she slowly worked on getting back up.
Skorne throws another boulder at Hunter, but before it can reach her, Robby knocks it away with his axe.

Sakaya is with him. She runs over to Hunter to check up on her. "Thank goodness you're alive. I wouldn't be here without you. Please, allow me to grant you my blessing."

"Oh hey Jace " Misty said. She looked around and saw a potion making station, with a little burner and pot. She set her ingredients down and pulled a book from her backpack.
"I need your help." He said. "You're an expert in magic that most magic users, including myself, are either too scared or too sensible to dabble in."

Skorne throws another boulder at Hunter, but before it can reach her, Robby knocks it away with his axe.

Sakaya is with him. She runs over to Hunter to check up on her. "Thank goodness you're alive. I wouldn't be here without you. Please, allow me to grant you my blessing."
Hunter smiled. "Thanks Robby." She looked at Sakaya. "Glad to see your alive too." She smiled. "Sure go ahead"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back