• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

“Delivering baby stuff to the lake?” Killian asked curiously
"A few of our friends live there." Alex said. "Livia and James. They are expecting" Allyson nods. "Yep. Maddy is planning on stopping by over there too. She's gonna pop in through one of her uncles doors "

"A few of our friends live there." Alex said. "Livia and James. They are expecting" Allyson nods. "Yep. Maddy is planning on stopping by over there too. She's gonna pop in through one of her uncles doors "

“Interesting, I don’t have much information on them” she replied

The arrow explodes while Tyson dodges his other hand, causing him to hit himself in the face. This only angers him more as Tyson laughs.
Hunter chuckled. "Good one Tyson." She shot a few arrows at the ground making vines come up, they woven together to make a platform. She reached into her quiver to pull out three more arrows

Hunter chuckled. "Good one Tyson." She shot a few arrows at the ground making vines come up, they woven together to make a platform. She reached into her quiver to pull out three more arrows
Skorne fires a flurry of lava spikes at Tyson in a wide enough area to force him to block, causing him to get cut by some of the spikes.

"Ugh..... that's new...." Tyson said.

Skorne fires a flurry of lava spikes at Tyson in a wide enough area to force him to block, causing him to get cut by some of the spikes.

"Ugh..... that's new...." Tyson said.
"Guess you weren't the only one to get stronger" hunter said shooting three arrows at once. A flame arrow, a water and a lightning one.

Misty got to Kala's shop. Kala was drawing symbols on her arm when she saw her walk in. "Hello Misty. I take it the small snow storm outside is yours. " she nods. "Yeah ran into this guy and some fog. " kala nods. "I see. Well you better be careful leaving it about. It could turn into a worse storm. Now what can I get for you? Getting potion ingredients for your mentor?" Misty laughed walking over to one of the shelves looking at jars full of ingredients. "Jace is not my mentor. I'm just getting Ingredients to make a few potions before going on a little trip." Kala smiles. "Oh a trip sounds fun. Or are you planning on getting in some sort of trouble " The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

Misty got to Kala's shop. Kala was drawing symbols on her arm when she saw her walk in. "Hello Misty. I take it the small snow storm outside is yours. " she nods. "Yeah ran into this guy and some fog. " kala nods. "I see. Well you better be careful leaving it about. It could turn into a worse storm. Now what can I get for you? Getting potion ingredients for your mentor?" Misty laughed walking over to one of the shelves looking at jars full of ingredients. "Jace is not my mentor. I'm just getting Ingredients to make a few potions before going on a little trip." Kala smiles. "Oh a trip sounds fun. Or are you planning on getting in some sort of trouble " The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth
Scout was in Kala's shop. Along with Engineer and Medic.

Scout was in Kala's shop. Along with Engineer and Medic.
"Oh just figuring out what Horde wanted with this one book. Been doing some research and got a lead." Misty noticed the mercs. "I did not expect you guys to be here" Kala smiled. "Anyones welcome to shop here." She dipped a paintbrush into a bowl as she finished up painting symbols on her arm. They glowed for a second before vanishing. The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back