• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Hello I'm Peter Parker." Peter said holding his hand to shake hers. "And no not friends. I know her through the guy I pictures of." He said. "You know the one. Dubbed public menace. Spider-Man."
"I'm surprised you're here Peter." Joey said

Nothing seemed to be going on there. The figure took down his hood once he was far enough away. He reached into his pocket and noticed he got a text on his phone. "Darn it!" He broke back into a run as he headed for the shops.
Sans was also notified. Peter had built a special device for the HL that notified member of near by crimes taking place under that city/state/countries laws. He walked behind the rock and came out of the corner of a shop.

"Sometimes... it's better to lie." Joey said. "Sometimes it's better to be lied to than to ever know the truth."

"Hello I'm Peter Parker." Peter said holding his hand to shake hers. "And no not friends. I know her through the guy I pictures of." He said. "You know the one. Dubbed public menace. Spider-Man."
Hunter smiled. "A pleasure. Oh Maddy. Aunt Miranda is looking for you." She gestured to Minerva. Some of her friends want to speak with you. I'll keep your friends company." Maddy sighed nodding at her before looking at Joey. "Thats why you didn't tell me about killing those men..okay.. I'll be back." She headed off over to Minerva, fixing her coat.

"I'm surprised you're here Peter." Joey said
"Oh well I'm actually on an assignment for the new news firm I'm working for. Not the bugle I'm done with them. I'm with edgewood news now." He said. "They needed a photographer for the funeral

Hunter smiled. "A pleasure. Oh Maddy. Aunt Miranda is looking for you." She gestured to Minerva. Some of her friends want to speak with you. I'll keep your friends company." Maddy sighed nodding at her before looking at Joey. "Thats why you didn't tell me about killing those men..okay.. I'll be back." She headed off over to Minerva, fixing her coat.
"Wait killing who now?" Peter asked. For the sake of his identity he had to pretend he was in the dark. "Oh it must an expression."

Sans was also notified. Peter had built a special device for the HL that notified member of near by crimes taking place under that city/state/countries laws. He walked behind the rock and came out of the corner of a shop.
It wasn't a crime that was taking place but more of a fight at the local bakery. The figure got over there and right in the middle of the two. He started speaking french telling them to stop and he then took them out of the store before coming back inside. There was an old man behind the desert display. "Thank you for coming so quickly." He said in english. "It's no problem. I had to come back here anyway. Are my macaroons still here?" The old man nodded before going to attend to a customer.

It wasn't a crime that was taking place but more of a fight at the local bakery. The figure got over there and right in the middle of the two. He started speaking french telling them to stop and he then took them out of the store before coming back inside. There was an old man behind the desert display. "Thank you for coming so quickly." He said in english. "It's no problem. I had to come back here anyway. Are my macaroons still here?" The old man nodded before going to attend to a customer.
Sans walked in. "any recommendations?" He asked memorizing the feel of the mans soul so he could follow the figure.

"Oh well I'm actually on an assignment for the new news firm I'm working for. Not the bugle I'm done with them. I'm with edgewood news now." He said. "They needed a photographer for the funeral

"Wait killing who now?" Peter asked. For the sake of his identity he had to pretend he was in the dark. "Oh it must an expression."
"Yes just an expression." Hunter smiled.

Hunter smiled. "A pleasure. Oh Maddy. Aunt Miranda is looking for you." She gestured to Minerva. Some of her friends want to speak with you. I'll keep your friends company." Maddy sighed nodding at her before looking at Joey. "Thats

you didn't tell me about killing those men..okay.. I'll be back." She headed off over to Minerva, fixing her coat.
He sighed and looked at the pictures.

Sans walked in. "any recommendations?" He asked memorizing the feel of the mans soul so he could follow the figure.
Turning to face Sans, He could see the man had dark curly hair and piercing green eyes. "Eclairs are good. " He turned to the old man speaking in french once more before heading to the kitchen. It was clear this man worked here.

Turning to face Sans, He could see the man had dark curly hair and piercing green eyes. "Eclairs are good. " He turned to the old man speaking in french once more before heading to the kitchen. It was clear this man worked here.
"One eclair please." Sans said in French.

Emily just stood there for a second with her coffee in one had and the little white box in her other. She walked over to the booth were Jax was and sat across from him. Unsure if it was okay for her to sit with him, she staied quite as she took off the lid of her coffee and took a sip.
Ajax decided he had to start the conversation. Since she seemed a little nervous.
"I had to give myself abilities. That's what made me a super. This city is full of supers, im sure you noticed it by now. Everyone running around with god knows what. Given to them by god knows who." He pauses to take sip of coffee. Well more of a gulp, Jax completely ignores the scalding hot tempature of the coffee. Afterwards Jax rambles a bit more, he seems to really enjoy talking to other about his work.
"As a doctor and scientist I helped design items to help others. With a bit of modification they became more 'transformative', it's a shame they became permenant." Jax holds out his empty hand to show off the tough exoskeleton sorrounding it.
Jax catches on to his mistake of rambling on and ask Emily "So are you a super? You seem to be at least decently versed in the topic" Jax inquired.

Minerva smiled. "of course." She looked at Maddy and with out saying a word The two posed for a picture.
"That's good. Showing strength at a time like this gives our readers hope." He said taking a picture. "Thank you." He said. "Also if I could have some interviews with some family members." He said. "I'm a photojournalist now." He said.

"Just passing time until we need to head to the pews." Joey said.
"there are none, the casket is over there." She pointed to the closed casket in the front of the room. It just seemed everything took place in this one room. You know Maddy has to say some words."

"That's good. Showing strength at a time like this gives our readers hope." He said taking a picture. "Thank you." He said. "Also if I could have some interviews with some family members." He said. "I'm a photojournalist now." He said.
Minerva adjusted her classes. "i don't think now would be the best time for that. I'm sorry."

"there are none, the casket is over there." She pointed to the closed casket in the front of the room. It just seemed everything took place in this one room. You know Maddy has to say some words."
"That's what I'm afraid of." Joey replied. "... Wait there aren't any pews? I thought we were having the funeral at a church."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back