• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Must have one hell of a family picnic." He said.
"No idea never really had one big family get together. " She said as some people came up to them. "Maddy it's been a long time. We're so sorry to hear what happened. Your mom was a great person, I know i'm going to miss her at our gardening club meetings." Maddy nodded. "Thanks..." another spoke. "We heard you been studying to be a doctor. How's that going?" She shrugged. "Going well..I already got a job offer. When I'm done with my studies I can get to work right away."

Sans walked right past him. Every bone in his body told him to stop the thief but he had to be patient. His face and hands were still hidden from view by the hood of his jacket.
"Maybe I'm seeing things.." The thief said picking up the pace but then seemed confused as he suddenly saw another Sans walking past him, then another and another. He soon stopped. As the copies surrounded him a figure in a sweatshirt with the hood up and jeans was hurrying over.

"No idea never really had one big family get together. " She said as some people came up to them. "Maddy it's been a long time. We're so sorry to hear what happened. Your mom was a great person, I know i'm going to miss her at our gardening club meetings." Maddy nodded. "Thanks..." another spoke. "We heard you been studying to be a doctor. How's that going?" She shrugged. "Going well..I already got a job offer. When I'm done with my studies I can get to work right away."
Joey remained quiet as she greeted those who came to her.

"Maybe I'm seeing things.." The thief said picking up the pace but then seemed confused as he suddenly saw another Sans walking past him, then another and another. He soon stopped. As the copies surrounded him a figure in a sweatshirt with the hood up and jeans was hurrying over.
Sans went over to the thief. "you're soul feels unsettled." He said. He pulled off his hood showing his face.

creepy_sans_by_waffle_the_kitten-d9rcs1u.png

He bowed "Dozo yoroshiku." He said.
They smiled saying it was nice to meet him before going off to one of the gods. Others soon started coming up to the two and started asking questions and seeing how she was. After awhile Joey could see that Maddy was really starting to get uncomfortable with lying with answering questions and going along with the story her family had came up with for Eve's death. She also seemed to be getting angry when the people come up telling her how great her mom was.

Sans went over to the thief. "you're soul feels unsettled." He said. He pulled off his hood showing his face.

creepy_sans_by_waffle_the_kitten-d9rcs1u.png
"ah!" The thief said jumping, tossing the purse into the air. The hooded figure caught it before it touched the ground and the copies disappeared. He then went over and kicked the thief hard to the ground.

"ah!" The thief said jumping, tossing the purse into the air. The hooded figure caught it before it touched the ground and the copies disappeared. He then went over and kicked the thief hard to the ground.
"hey whoa whoa whoa. the scare tactic did dude calm down."

They smiled saying it was nice to meet him before going off to one of the gods. Others soon started coming up to the two and started asking questions and seeing how she was. After awhile Joey could see that Maddy was really starting to get uncomfortable with lying with answering questions and going along with the story her family had came up with for Eve's death. She also seemed to be getting angry when the people come up telling her how great her mom was.
"You seem a little angry." He asked.

"You seem a little angry." He asked.
When they got alone Maddy whispered. "Ofcourse I am. They don't know the truth about my mom. I'm tired of hearing all this.." She clenched her first. "And I know if I try to tell the truth no one will believe me."

When they got alone Maddy whispered. "Ofcourse I am. They don't know the truth about my mom. I'm tired of hearing all this.." She clenched her first. "And I know if I try to tell the truth no one will believe me."
"not even with photographic evidence?" Peter asked. The funeral was after all public. He wore a navy suit with a black tie and his hair was combed.

"Why does it upset you so much? She may have been... herself but you should still show some restraint. You're stronger than this." He said.

"I won't. Au revoir." He said quickly returning the purse, hiding his face before running away.
"hey wait!" Sans yelled. "okay next place. He walked behind the pillar of the Eiffel Tower and came out the other side from behind a rock at the Louvre river.

"Why does it upset you so much? She may have been... herself but you should still show some restraint. You're stronger than this." He said.
"not even with photographic evidence?" Peter asked. The funeral was after all public. He wore a navy suit with a black tie and his hair was combed.
"Hey Peter. They can easily say the pictures are fake. Trust me I know. My family have been good at covering tracks and all that" she said looking away. She had obviously tried it before when she was younger. She sighed and looked at Joey. "It upsets me because none of these people know the truth. that everything they know about me and my family is a lie. " Hunter came over. "Oh one of your friends maddy?"

"Hey Peter. They can easily say the pictures are fake. Trust me I know. My family have been good at covering tracks and all that" she said looking away. She had obviously tried it before when she was younger. She sighed and looked at Joey. "It upsets me because none of these people know the truth. that everything they know about me and my family is a lie. " Hunter came over. "Oh one of your friends maddy?"
"Sometimes... it's better to lie." Joey said. "Sometimes it's better to be lied to than to ever know the truth."

"hey wait!" Sans yelled. "okay next place. He walked behind the pillar of the Eiffel Tower and came out the other side from behind a rock at the Louvre river.
Nothing seemed to be going on there. The figure took down his hood once he was far enough away. He reached into his pocket and noticed he got a text on his phone. "Darn it!" He broke back into a run as he headed for the shops.

"Hello I'm Peter Parker." Peter said holding his hand to shake hers. "And no not friends. I know her through the guy I pictures of." He said. "You know the one. Dubbed public menace. Spider-Man."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back