• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Sans pulled put the euro amount and gave it to him with a gloved hand.
"Merci." He said. One of the regular customers was after Sans and started talking to the old man. Speaking in french asking why he was behind the counter today. The old man said that one of his employees was sick and the other requested the some days off saying he had some business to take care of and would probably be leaving soon and that he was upstairs in the room he rented from him. He was obviously talking about the man Sans had been following.

"Of course I'll continue with the pictures then." He said. "Nice meeting you." He said thanking his lucky stars she forgot about him being Spider-Man.
He sees Janus talking with some people but every once in awhile he could glance at his phone.

"Merci." He said. One of the regular customers was after Sans and started talking to the old man. Speaking in french asking why he was behind the counter today. The old man said that one of his employees was sick and the other requested the some days off saying he had some business to take care of and would probably be leaving soon and that he was upstairs in the room he rented from him. He was obviously talking about the man Sans had been following.
While the man was distracted sans went up the stairs his skeletal features still perfectly hidden. He glanced back down the stairs before knocking.

While the man was distracted sans went up the stairs his skeletal features still perfectly hidden. He glanced back down the stairs before knocking.
"Mr. Dupain, I'll be going soon." The man said in english when he opened the door, he was now in black pants and with no shirt on, he was very well built and had a large scar that went diagonally from one corner of chest down to the other. He then looked stunned. "Um.."

"Mr. Dupain, I'll be going soon." The man said in english when he opened the door, he was now in black pants and with no shirt on, he was very well built and had a large scar that went diagonally from one corner of chest down to the other. He then looked stunned. "Um.."
Sans pulled off his hood. When he wasn't looking scary with a blue eye his features actually gave him a very friendly look. "heya." He said.

"Shawn Milton." Janus said holding out a hand as the people he was talking to walked away
Peter shook his hand. "Hello. I'm a photojournalist for edgewood news. We're covering the tragedy that happened. Do you mind I ask you some questions about you your sister?"

Sans pulled off his hood. When he wasn't looking scary with a blue eye his features actually gave him a very friendly look. "heya." He said.
"I'm uh..busy." He said about to shut the door and Sans could feel as if someone took a peek inside his mind and he saw papyrus right next to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back