• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"So basics, what was she like? What did she do for a living?" He asked taking a picture of Janus.
"She was a kind and loving person. She worked part time at the community gardens and a few other odd jobs. She liked to help people." He said.

"That's frightening." He said.
"It's going to be hilarious. Hey i heard she is now a werewolf. Whats that like? You know when we were younger I use to have my pet wolves chase her. It was so fun to watch." Hunter said. She didn't seem to mind saying all these aloud since no one seemed to pay them any mind.

"It's going to be hilarious. Hey i heard she is now a werewolf. Whats that like? You know when we were younger I use to have my pet wolves chase her. It was so fun to watch." Hunter said. She didn't seem to mind saying all these aloud since no one seemed to pay them any mind.
"Wolves? Were you trying to kill her?" He asked.

"I'm uh..busy." He said about to shut the door and Sans could feel as if someone took a peek inside his mind and he saw papyrus right next to him.
"what the?" Hie eyes went dark.

"She was a kind and loving person. She worked part time at the community gardens and a few other odd jobs. She liked to help people." He said.
"And I know this might sound insensitive." Peter said writing in a notebook. "But do you know how she died?" He asked.

"what the?" Hie eyes went dark.

"And I know this might sound insensitive." Peter said writing in a notebook. "But do you know how she died?" He asked.
Papyrus disappeared in a second and the man shut the door.

"She was going to edgewood to see her daughter and there was a mugging incident from what I was told and she got shot." He said saying exactly what the public story was.

Papyrus disappeared in a second and the man shut the door.

"She was going to edgewood to see her daughter and there was a mugging incident from what I was told and she got shot." He said saying exactly what the public story was.
"no wait." Sans said. "i need to talk to you it's important."

Peter nodded. "Okay. Thanks." He said. He walked over to Maddy. He made sure they were alone before wrinkling his nose. "This place reeks of lies." He whispered. "P.U."

"Bears are fun. Good suggestion." She said looking over at Maddy as her dad had called her over.
"You are assassins right? You wouldn't happen to have a business card or something. I'm Yakuza after all and we could use your services. Sadly, Maddy seems so reluctant to even see you all... so much for a family discount." He shrugged.

"no wait." Sans said. "i need to talk to you it's important."

Peter nodded. "Okay. Thanks." He said. He walked over to Maddy. He made sure they were alone before wrinkling his nose. "This place reeks of lies." He whispered. "P.U."
He opened the door. "You arn't going to leave are you?"

Maddy was walking over to her dad. She looked at Peter. "I know.. I'm going along with the story."

He opened the door. "You arn't going to leave are you?"

Maddy was walking over to her dad. She looked at Peter. "I know.. I'm going along with the story."
"no so please don't make me look at my dead brother again." Sans said.

"Well what else can you do?" He asked. "Tell the truth no one will believe you. The only I chance any if us would have for any credibility would be to give away our hero identities. Which I stress is not something your family know about me."

"You are assassins right? You wouldn't happen to have a business card or something. I'm Yakuza after all and we could use your services. Sadly, Maddy seems so reluctant to even see you all... so much for a family discount." He shrugged.
"Yes we are. " She crossed her arms. "Hmm...i do have a question for you. You and Maddy you seem so different from each other. why are you together?"

"no so please don't make me look at my dead brother again." Sans said.

"Well what else can you do?" He asked. "Tell the truth no one will believe you. The only I chance any if us would have for any credibility would be to give away our hero identities. Which I stress is not something your family know about me."
"I didn't know...i just...sorry..." He opened the door. "You're just stressing me out a bit..makes my powers wonky..I only saw him nothing else."

"Trust me, I dont want anyone knowing that either.." She sighed. "This is just not something I want to do anymore.."

"Yes we are. " She crossed her arms. "Hmm...i do have a question for you. You and Maddy you seem so different from each other. why are you together?"
"Opposites attract." He said "She is Yin and I am Yang. It just... happened out of nowhere. We hung out together so much... we stayed together more and more and eventually we got that close."

"Opposites attract." He said "She is Yin and I am Yang. It just... happened out of nowhere. We hung out together so much... we stayed together more and more and eventually we got that close."
Hunter shrugs. "Makes sense." She heard her name being called. "Well i'm needed." She walked off. Janus had a soda in one hand and his phone in the other, he was looking at it while his siblings we're noticing.

"I didn't know...i just...sorry..." He opened the door. "You're just stressing me out a bit..makes my powers wonky..I only saw him nothing else."

"Trust me, I dont want anyone knowing that either.." She sighed. "This is just not something I want to do anymore.."
"i'll live. now down to buisness." He said. "i'm with the hero league." He said. "i was BONE to be a hero and they recruited me." Sans said.

"Well I'll find a way to expose them I promise." He said.

"i'll live. now down to buisness." He said. "i'm with the hero league." He said. "i was BONE to be a hero and they recruited me." Sans said.

"Well I'll find a way to expose them I promise." He said.

"Look..I'm no hero. I just do random things when i see it happening." He walks inside the room.

"Good luck with that." She said going over to her dad. "What is it?" He placed a hand on her shoulder. "You're going to have to speak." Maddy looked angry as she growled softly.

"Look..I'm no hero. I just do random things when i see it happening." He walks inside the room.

"Good luck with that." She said going over to her dad. "What is it?" He placed a hand on her shoulder. "You're going to have to speak." Maddy looked angry as she growled softly.
"random things that usually involve helping." Sans said. "look i wasn't a hero either when i started out." He said. "what's your name?"

Peter looked at him. "Hello sir." He said. "Peter Parker Edgewood news."

Hunter shrugs. "Makes sense." She heard her name being called. "Well i'm needed." She walked off. Janus had a soda in one hand and his phone in the other, he was looking at it while his siblings we're noticing.
Joey eyed Janus closely, wondering why he was on his phone.

"random things that usually involve helping." Sans said. "look i wasn't a hero either when i started out." He said. "what's your name?"

Peter looked at him. "Hello sir." He said. "Peter Parker Edgewood news."
"Just call me Oz. " He said grabbing a white shirt that laid on a chair. The second floor looked more like an apartment as there was a small kitchen and livingroom before going to the bathroom and bedroom.

"Sorry I am speaking with my daughter right now. Can this wait?" Adam asked.

Joey eyed Janus closely, wondering why he was on his phone.
"He wanted to come." Janus said to himself. "I made sure he got the clothes when i delivered the boxes." He put his phone away as someone came over to talk to him. (ok going to bed night)

"Just call me Oz. " He said grabbing a white shirt that laid on a chair. The second floor looked more like an apartment as there was a small kitchen and livingroom before going to the bathroom and bedroom.

"Sorry I am speaking with my daughter right now. Can this wait?" Adam asked.
"okay oz. where's the yellow brick road." Sans asked.

Peter nodded. He looked over at Janus his hands in his pockets. He made use of his extreme phone use.

"He wanted to come." Janus said to himself. "I made sure he got the clothes when i delivered the boxes." He put his phone away as someone came over to talk to him. (ok going to bed night)
Joey shrugged it off and went to get himself some water.

Ajax decided he had to start the conversation. Since she seemed a little nervous.
"I had to give myself abilities. That's what made me a super. This city is full of supers, im sure you noticed it by now. Everyone running around with god knows what. Given to them by god knows who." He pauses to take sip of coffee. Well more of a gulp, Jax completely ignores the scalding hot tempature of the coffee. Afterwards Jax rambles a bit more, he seems to really enjoy talking to other about his work.
"As a doctor and scientist I helped design items to help others. With a bit of modification they became more 'transformative', it's a shame they became permenant." Jax holds out his empty hand to show off the tough exoskeleton sorrounding it.
Jax catches on to his mistake of rambling on and ask Emily "So are you a super? You seem to be at least decently versed in the topic" Jax inquired.
Emily quietly sighed with relief as he started to speak, this gave her insurance that she had been welcome to sit with him. She looked over at him fulling listing to him as she took sips of her coffee. It was quite interesting hearing that he was not born or randomly gifted his powers but that he, himself made them. She happily nodded when he mentioned that if she noticed that this city was full of supers, after all, that's the reason why she moved to this city. She smiled as he went off rambling, commenting about him being a doctor and scientist and all the work he has done. She enjoyed watching and hearing others tell their story or just talked about something they are passionate about, it always makes her smile.

Emily leans forward to take a closer look at his had, as he holds it out. Though slowly takes her seat back when he asks her if she is a super as well. She slowly swallowed the piece of coffee cake she had been chewing before looking over at him and nods. " I am and been for a while....ever since I was 9 actually. Though I am not sure why....or who I get it from.." she said playing with a strand of her hair before looking back at him with a smile "But yes! I am quite interested in the whole idea about supers and their powers....I read books, journals....did many hours of research on others like us.....hehe I don't know its quite interesting to say. That's why I moved to this interesting city!" she said with excitement and she jumped a bit in her seat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back