• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"I could, but these past few months have been hell and I need a laugh." He was grinning from ear to ear. "So I hear you and Strange are working on multiverse wards or something of the like?"
"Yes." He said. "Are biggest idea so far is using the energy it usually takes to open a portal to the multiverse to power the wards themselevs." He said. "Someone expends the energy to make a hole. The warde catch and use that energy to patch up the hole before it can be used. Or if push comes to shove trap someone between the universes their travelling too"

"Yes." He said. "Are biggest idea so far is using the energy it usually takes to open a portal to the multiverse to power the wards themselevs." He said. "Someone expends the energy to make a hole. The warde catch and use that energy to patch up the hole before it can be used. Or if push comes to shove trap someone between the universes their travelling too"
"I hope I am an exception to that." Makoto said with a gulp. "I speak from experience, there is no surviving the space between universes."

"That's good. Think we could also involve my friend Void? Been a while but he stops by this universe on occasion."
"Well... Its possible." He said. "Though I woild have to meet him to do it. Unlike you me and strange he's from another universe. His energies work a bit differently. I had to have ben in person when he was written in for the same reason. But you should be able to get him here easy. Other people can use your portals safely. They just... Can't make their own."

"Well... Its possible." He said. "Though I woild have to meet him to do it. Unlike you me and strange he's from another universe. His energies work a bit differently. I had to have ben in person when he was written in for the same reason. But you should be able to get him here easy. Other people can use your portals safely. They just... Can't make their own."
"I gotcha." A portal opened and Makoto reached in, he then pulled out Void, who aside from the haircut, looked exactly like Makoto.

"I gotcha." A portal opened and Makoto reached in, he then pulled out Void, who aside from the haircut, looked exactly like Makoto.
"Another you? Interesting." He looked at Void. "I wonder if he's met other me. I wonder if his me is still leading the magic council... Or if other me is evil..." He said.

"Another you? Interesting." He looked at Void. "I wonder if he's met other me. I wonder if his me is still leading the magic council... Or if other me is evil..." He said.
"Actually he's dead." Void replied "Remember me? I was the imposter who replaced Makoto years ago? Put Makoto in a fake prison and all that? Pretended to be Maddy's boyfriend?"

"Actually he's dead." Void replied "Remember me? I was the imposter who replaced Makoto years ago? Put Makoto in a fake prison and all that? Pretended to be Maddy's boyfriend?"
"Oh right." Jace said. "Sorry I've been in a mind realm for the past few thousand years becoming intimately aware and knowing of the multiverse and how it works. Tends to take the mind a bit of time to remember everything." He said. "On the plus side I have never had so much fun replaying Bioshock."

"Oh right." Jace said. "Sorry I've been in a mind realm for the past few thousand years becoming intimately aware and knowing of the multiverse and how it works. Tends to take the mind a bit of time to remember everything." He said. "On the plus side I have never had so much fun replaying Bioshock."
"Ah so the mind realm works similar to a hyperbolic time chamber?" Void asked "Also I have been busy helping fix another universe. Rage of Infinity's... he's been missing for a while though. Worrying in all honesty." "Oh do you want tea Jace?" Makoto asked "And if so, Asian or European?"

"Ah so the mind realm works similar to a hyperbolic time chamber?" Void asked "Also I have been busy helping fix another universe. Rage of Infinity's... he's been missing for a while though. Worrying in all honesty." "Oh do you want tea Jace?" Makoto asked "And if so, Asian or European?"
"Whichever. Void, I gotta do some work with you otherwise next time you try junpong here you might not be able to or you'll get stuck in the void. Heh void." Jace laughed at his own stupid pun

"Whichever. Void, I gotta do some work with you otherwise next time you try junpong here you might not be able to or you'll get stuck in the void. Heh void." Jace laughed at his own stupid pun
"Something I would very much like to avoid as much as possible. I do want to take the whole you being dead part back as Makoto was able to revive my dead world and help beat Apocalypse. Anyways let's focus on getting this done." Void said as Makoto entered a portal. "So how does this work? Need blood or something?"

"Something I would very much like to avoid as much as possible. I do want to take the whole you being dead part back as Makoto was able to revive my dead world and help beat Apocalypse. Anyways let's focus on getting this done." Void said as Makoto entered a portal. "So how does this work? Need blood or something?"
"Maybe if I wanted to clone him." Jace laughed. "Nope I need him to use his powers. He's already in our universe so the wards wom't perceive the use. Then I can collect an emergy sample and recalibrate the spells."

"Maybe if I wanted to clone him." Jace laughed. "Nope I need him to use his powers. He's already in our universe so the wards wom't perceive the use. Then I can collect an emergy sample and recalibrate the spells."
"Alright... how about a multiverse... full of ice cream?" Void then opened a portal to a planet full of ice cream, smores, chocolate and many other sweets. The landscape could best be described as a child's ultimate fantasy.

"Alright... how about a multiverse... full of ice cream?" Void then opened a portal to a planet full of ice cream, smores, chocolate and many other sweets. The landscape could best be described as a child's ultimate fantasy.
Jace stared at it for a second. He looked at void. "Alright." He grabbed a bottoe with a rune on it and put it against the portsl which became smaller for just a second. "Alright so. Two things. First. I should be able to write in your exception. Second I need to go thete again some day."

Jace stared at it for a second. He looked at void. "Alright." He grabbed a bottoe with a rune on it and put it against the portsl which became smaller for just a second. "Alright so. Two things. First. I should be able to write in your exception. Second I need to go thete again some day."
"Oh I go there once in a while. Full on paradise that place." Void smiled "So how long should I leave the portal open?"

"Oh I go there once in a while. Full on paradise that place." Void smiled "So how long should I leave the portal open?"
He held up the bottle. Inside was an etheral energy with color matching void's powers. (Your choice. Jace's multiverse color is pink. Its different for everyone and yes I am making up this multiverse magic lore on the spot)

He held up the bottle. Inside was an etheral energy with color matching void's powers. (Your choice. Jace's multiverse color is pink. Its different for everyone and yes I am making up this multiverse magic lore on the spot)
The color was puce "Huh... Puce."

"How.." Venus said

"You all are going to pay." Hunter glared and took out a lightning arrow. She shot it at devondre
"The Divinity. That's how." Serenity answered. "As long as we refuse to attack, the Condor will protect us."

The arrow bounces off of him. "For what? We of the Council are fixing this world." Devondre said. "Sure, we've made some hard decisions, but it's all for the greater good."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back