• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

The poison hits her, but she still stands up and shakes her head in disappointment. "Eww. How disgusting." There was a very strong aura emanating from her.

Surprisingly, Pharren and Serenity continue to refuse to attack despite the vines popping up.

"I'd love to, but I'm not sure myself." Tyson answered.

"Then allow me!" Devondre said. "All these years, everyone has made the mistake of killing the condor carrier. Even yours truly. That's what kept triggering the natural disasters. However, the true way to access the majestic power of this temple is to extract the condor's mark without killing the carrier.

The temple shakes violently as Izzy's pain intensifies. Then, it suddenly stops and she drops to the ground.

"The Condor was meant to be protected because of its nurturing ability. It's the reason that the Nazca Lines never suffer from erosion for example." Devondre added. "This woman was meant to be a part of The Council so that her power can serve alongside ours, but since she refused, we had to go through all of this. So she has no one to blame but herself."

"Hold on. You said you killed Izzy's grandfather. How is that possible?" Tyson asked.

"Oh that's the best part." Devondre answered. "Destiny worked in my favor. You see, instead of dying like everyone else did in the 70s, my body was flung into the year 2017. It took a while to get used to the changes in the world, but once I did, I immediately started doing research and found out that I'm the first mark bearer to survive multiple generations. The first survivor of the Nazca's wrath. Clearly, I'm destined to succeed where everyone else failed, and now I have!"
Venus made the vines wrap up Pharren and Serenity.

Hunter ran over to Izzy seeing her drop to the ground. "Izzy you ok?" She looked over at Devondre. "You will fail. We wont let you win"

"Alright, I can send my mercenaries out to help out... Say do you happen to have any money or did the billionaire thing die after... after you lost your world?"
"I've sorted out funding problems and my identity. You're one of the few people who srill knows who I am." He said. "You keep focused on what you're doing. Parker and hus friends are doing fine." He said.

Maddy transformed into her werewolf form. She saw peter get its attention and waited for the right moment to strike
He landed on the hulking creatures head. Went to squish hin with the palm of its hand but he jumped and webbed it's hand to it's own face.

"I've sorted out funding problems and my identity. You're one of the few people who srill knows who I am." He said. "You keep focused on what you're doing. Parker and hus friends are doing fine." He said.
"Ah... in that case... can I have 50 thousand dollars?" He said with a respectful bow "The mansion is almost fully paid off and there are labs and rooms which you are welcome to. It also has three servers who can assist at your beck and call."

Venus made the vines wrap up Pharren and Serenity.

Hunter ran over to Izzy seeing her drop to the ground. "Izzy you ok?" She looked over at Devondre. "You will fail. We wont let you win"
Strangely, the vines would casually fall off of them.

"As if I need anyone's permission to succeed." Devondre laughed. "You should be grateful that your friend is still breathing."

"Yeah, but you won't be!" Tyson shouts as he shoots a fireball, but it disintegrates on contact.

"Surprised?" Devondre asked. "Like I said, destiny works in my favor, but it also helps to have intelligence and adaptability. My fellow Council members have been fighting your friends for the sole purpose of me gaining knowledge on all of you."

"Ah... in that case... can I have 50 thousand dollars?" He said with a respectful bow "The mansion is almost fully paid off and there are labs and rooms which you are welcome to. It also has three servers who can assist at your beck and call."
There was no answer. Batman had disappeared.

"Always... he ALWAYS does that." Makoto said, noticing that Batman had disappeared "Hmmm... I should probably see Jace and Strange about the wards."
(There's gonna be a 50 thousand dollar check in the mail tomorrow)
Jace was at his place reading a book about celestial magic.

Strangely, the vines would casually fall off of them.

"As if I need anyone's permission to succeed." Devondre laughed. "You should be grateful that your friend is still breathing."

"Yeah, but you won't be!" Tyson shouts as he shoots a fireball, but it disintegrates on contact.

"Surprised?" Devondre asked. "Like I said, destiny works in my favor, but it also helps to have intelligence and adaptability. My fellow Council members have been fighting your friends for the sole purpose of me gaining knowledge on all of you."
"How.." Venus said

"You all are going to pay." Hunter glared and took out a lightning arrow. She shot it at devondre

He jumped. "Jeez! You could use the door next tome Makoto." He said.
"I could, but these past few months have been hell and I need a laugh." He was grinning from ear to ear. "So I hear you and Strange are working on multiverse wards or something of the like?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back