• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Aiolos didn't hear him but kept running eventually flying to the temple and moving quickly through it. However Pharren wasn't alone as a hoard of spiders began to launch webs at him and run up to him.

Bram would run up to Narakomi and swing at her as he cast a spell to make himself stronger and indestructible to fight her.

Brams clone stood before Izzy then it transformed into bark armor that strengthened her and allowed her to feel a connection with the nature that was around the temple.

"Nothing is stopping us from ending it." Venus said. She chuckled seeing the spiders.

Hunter aimed an arrow towards Devondre. "You know I really wouldn't mind taking you out."
Narakomi takes the hit intentionally and flies into the sand.

"Oh how wrong you are." Pharren said as two of the shields from Serenity blocked the webs.

Devondre laughs. "I'm sure you wouldn't mind at all, but you won't... because you cannot!"

His mark lights up and so does Izzy's and everyone in the Council's. Izzy starts screaming in pain as everyone in the Council can also feel a smaller portion of the pain.

"Devondre was right....it does hurt..." Serenity said.

"It's okay. It's a miniscule price to pay." Pharren said.

"Oh how wrong you are." Pharren said as two of the shields from Serenity blocked the webs.

Devondre laughs. "I'm sure you wouldn't mind at all, but you won't... because you cannot!"

His mark lights up and so does Izzy's and everyone in the Council's. Izzy starts screaming in pain as everyone in the Council can also feel a smaller portion of the pain.

Venus made more vines pop up behind pharren and Serenity.

Hunter looked at Tyson. "Hey can you explain what's happening." She still had her bow pointed at Devondre.

The blightwidow shot some poison at Narakomi it was pretty lethal and enough poison to fill a bucket.

Aiolos was making good time making a barrier of energy to push through anything in the way. The clone of Bram however rushed at Devondre to attack him.

Venus made more vines pop up behind pharren and Serenity.

Hunter looked at Tyson. "Hey can you explain what's happening." She still had her bow pointed at Devondre.

The blightwidow shot some poison at Narakomi it was pretty lethal and enough poison to fill a bucket.

Aiolos was making good time making a barrier of energy to push through anything in the way. The clone of Bram however rushed at Devondre to attack him.
The poison hits her, but she still stands up and shakes her head in disappointment. "Eww. How disgusting." There was a very strong aura emanating from her.

Surprisingly, Pharren and Serenity continue to refuse to attack despite the vines popping up.

"I'd love to, but I'm not sure myself." Tyson answered.

"Then allow me!" Devondre said. "All these years, everyone has made the mistake of killing the condor carrier. Even yours truly. That's what kept triggering the natural disasters. However, the true way to access the majestic power of this temple is to extract the condor's mark without killing the carrier.

The temple shakes violently as Izzy's pain intensifies. Then, it suddenly stops and she drops to the ground.

"The Condor was meant to be protected because of its nurturing ability. It's the reason that the Nazca Lines never suffer from erosion for example." Devondre added. "This woman was meant to be a part of The Council so that her power can serve alongside ours, but since she refused, we had to go through all of this. So she has no one to blame but herself."

"Hold on. You said you killed Izzy's grandfather. How is that possible?" Tyson asked.

"Oh that's the best part." Devondre answered. "Destiny worked in my favor. You see, instead of dying like everyone else did in the 70s, my body was flung into the year 2017. It took a while to get used to the changes in the world, but once I did, I immediately started doing research and found out that I'm the first mark bearer to survive multiple generations. The first survivor of the Nazca's wrath. Clearly, I'm destined to succeed where everyone else failed, and now I have!"

(Thanks for the mention. I apologize to ask if you could pock a different character. Peter is... Busy)
(Fair.)

Makoto was sitting on a rooftop eating ice cream. "Jeez, been a long fucking..." He then looked at his phone to check the date "Wow... it's been THAT long?"

"You've been gone for some time." Batman said next to him.
"I've been a busy man. Access to the multiverse sounds fun at first until you realize the infinite threats available. And then there's the bullshit in our universe." Makoto pocketed his phone.

"I've been a busy man. Access to the multiverse sounds fun at first until you realize the infinite threats available. And then there's the bullshit in our universe." Makoto pocketed his phone.
"I'm aware the dangers on the multiverse." He said. "I've been working with a mage. He's been monitoring the happenings. Along with Doctor Strange."

"Happenings? Sounds like stuff has been happening in my absence." Makoto replied
"Here. Harran has had an outbreak of undead. Shield and Spider-Man are on to of things there. They just found out that GRE was behind this. Though if shield ever listened to me they'd have seen this coming." He said.

"Here. Harran has had an outbreak of undead. Shield and Spider-Man are on to of things there. They just found out that GRE was behind this. Though if shield ever listened to me they'd have seen this coming." He said.
"Ironic." He chuckled "And I was ready to send Peter a text about a bomb big enough to destroy a universe... or at least a planet." He then sent a quick text "Uh basically zombie infested earths in other universes, some of those universes are too close to ours so... you know."

"Ironic." He chuckled "And I was ready to send Peter a text about a bomb big enough to destroy a universe... or at least a planet." He then sent a quick text "Uh basically zombie infested earths in other universes, some of those universes are too close to ours so... you know."
"He'll be back soon." He said. "Jace and Steange are detting up wards in this universe to keep anything from getting through."

"You aren't using those." Batman said. "Destroying all life in another universe is put of the question."
"Certain universes have the event limited to Earth, so those won't need the entire universe wiped. Three universes on the other hand... well it's bad... real bad." Makoto then finished his ice cream

"Certain universes have the event limited to Earth, so those won't need the entire universe wiped. Three universes on the other hand... well it's bad... real bad." Makoto then finished his ice cream
(Wait is he planning in detonating universes with intelligent life?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back