• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Hmm they look like they got a plan." Venus said

Aiolos began to absorb solar energy causing darkness to fall around him then there was a small beam of light that would pierce his leg to hopefully slow him down while Aiolos tried to recover his energy on the fly.

Bram backed away but his spiders continued to attempt to break the cocoon or whatever was coming out of it.
Suddenly, a pulse wave comes out from the temple, knocking everyone off balance. Meanwhile, those in the temple come across the leader of The Council, Devondre. "Yes! Finally! I have learned from the mistakes of all the others! You're all just in time to see something spectacular!"

"Well we have to know if the necklace works. Dont worry if it goes wrong Amber can help me" Allyson smiled
Audrey went and hugged Allyson tightly
Allyson hugs her.
“Are you feeling anything Ally?” Raven asked
"Nope I feel normal." She smiled
(no need to reply just writing what Amber is doing while your interaction between you two)

Amber looked at Allyson and then at Audrey and gently nodded, insuring the small girl that she was here to help Allyson if something went wrong. Amber watch attentively as Audrey went over and hugged Allyson. She sighed with relive and just helped over joyed for Audry that the pendent had worked

Suddenly, a pulse wave comes out from the temple, knocking everyone off balance. Meanwhile, those in the temple come across the leader of The Council, Devondre. "Yes! Finally! I have learned from the mistakes of all the others! You're all just in time to see something spectacular!"
The only person who wasnt knocked over as he used his ability to counter the energy but he was worried and immediately rushed for the temple more worried about izzy.

Inside the temple Brams clone was protecting izzy and the spider and wasp had been knocked away.

Venus got knocked down. "What was that"

Hunter glared at the leader. "We'll see about that." She looked over to check on Izzy.

The only person who wasnt knocked over as he used his ability to counter the energy but he was worried and immediately rushed for the temple more worried about izzy.

Inside the temple Brams clone was protecting izzy and the spider and wasp had been knocked away.

Venus got knocked down. "What was that"

Hunter glared at the leader. "We'll see about that." She looked over to check on Izzy.
"I'm not sure, but it looks like our spirited battle will end without a proper conclusion. Unfortunate." Pharren said. "Just when it was starting to get good."

Narakomi emerges from the cocoon and swiftly descends to the ground with a dark aura around her. She looks at the temple. "So this is what he was talking about. I didn't think it was possible."

Izzy is starting to float off the ground, drifting towards Devondre. "Whoa! What's happening!? Put me down!"

"Every time somebody tried to used this power, they sacrificed the condor holder. That was their mistake. I learned that secret the last time I used it." Devondre said.

Izzy's eyes widen in shock. "...last time? What do you mean?"

Devondre smirks. "I mean that I'M the reason your grandfather was killed. In fact, I'm the one that killed him."

"I'm not sure, but it looks like our spirited battle will end without a proper conclusion. Unfortunate." Pharren said. "Just when it was starting to get good."

Narakomi emerges from the cocoon and swiftly descends to the ground with a dark aura around her. She looks at the temple. "So this is what he was talking about. I didn't think it was possible."

Izzy is starting to float off the ground, drifting towards Devondre. "Whoa! What's happening!? Put me down!"

"Every time somebody tried to used this power, they sacrificed the condor holder. That was their mistake. I learned that secret the last time I used it." Devondre said.

Devondre smirks. "I mean that I'M the reason your grandfather was killed. In fact, I'm the one that killed him."
Aiolos didn't hear him but kept running eventually flying to the temple and moving quickly through it. However Pharren wasn't alone as a hoard of spiders began to launch webs at him and run up to him.

Bram would run up to Narakomi and swing at her as he cast a spell to make himself stronger and indestructible to fight her.

Brams clone stood before Izzy then it transformed into bark armor that strengthened her and allowed her to feel a connection with the nature that was around the temple.

Aiolos didn't hear him but kept running eventually flying to the temple and moving quickly through it. However Pharren wasn't alone as a hoard of spiders began to launch webs at him and run up to him.

Bram would run up to Narakomi and swing at her as he cast a spell to make himself stronger and indestructible to fight her.

Brams clone stood before Izzy then it transformed into bark armor that strengthened her and allowed her to feel a connection with the nature that was around the temple.
"Nothing is stopping us from ending it." Venus said. She chuckled seeing the spiders.

Hunter aimed an arrow towards Devondre. "You know I really wouldn't mind taking you out." LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back