• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Yeah. Strange has orange. I don'r know what Mokato's got." Jace started working. "Alright it'll take about an hour to inscribe the spell. Feel free to explore. My house is bigger on the inside."
Makoto's was green "Ah so like the TARDIS?" Void asked as he began wandering around.

"The Divinity. That's how." Serenity answered. "As long as we refuse to attack, the Condor will protect us."

The arrow bounces off of him. "For what? We of the Council are fixing this world." Devondre said. "Sure, we've made some hard decisions, but it's all for the greater good."
"That's so cheating " Adam said.

"The world doesnt need fixing." Hunter said

"That's so cheating " Adam said.

"The world doesnt need fixing." Hunter said
"Call it what you want. We couldn't attack anyway. At least not here, but that's okay. We'll have our time to settle things." Pharren said.

"Oh yeah? Then why does this world have these so-called 'heroes'?" Devondre said.

"Call it what you want. We couldn't attack anyway. At least not here, but that's okay. We'll have our time to settle things." Pharren said.

"Oh yeah? Then why does this world have these so-called 'heroes'?" Devondre said.
(Me to Devondre, "Cuz peiple from other worlds keep trying to break it")

adam crossed his arms. "Venus I'll be back. Keep an eye on them." He vanished into a shadow. Venus nods and just glares at the two.

"Because the world isnt perfect. Nothing is, there will always be times when something will go wrong or people choose the wrong path." Hunter said looking at Izzy to make sure she was okay before standing up and walking towards Devondre. "Sometimes it takes a hero to get a person back on the path they need to be on."

adam crossed his arms. "Venus I'll be back. Keep an eye on them." He vanished into a shadow. Venus nods and just glares at the two.

"Because the world isnt perfect. Nothing is, there will always be times when something will go wrong or people choose the wrong path." Hunter said looking at Izzy to make sure she was okay before standing up and walking towards Devondre. "Sometimes it takes a hero to get a person back on the path they need to be on."
Pharren glares back while Serenity checks her phone.

"People choose the wrong path." Devondre said as he walks up to Hunter, stopping a few feet away. "Heroes choose the wrong path quite often. People just accept their chaos as a necessary evil. Just as those same heroes accept evil as a necessary good."

Pharren glares back while Serenity checks her phone.

"People choose the wrong path." Devondre said as he walks up to Hunter, stopping a few feet away. "Heroes choose the wrong path quite often. People just accept their chaos as a necessary evil. Just as those same heroes accept evil as a necessary good."
"Still I'm not going to stand here and let you get away with all this. The world is fine the way it is. We can't just force change, it will change little by little in due time. You and the council will fail " Hunter said.

"Still I'm not going to stand here and let you get away with all this. The world is fine the way it is. We can't just force change, it will change little by little in due time. You and the council will fail " Hunter said.
"And why are you so obsessed with our failure?" Devondre asked. "Don't you know that if we fail, the world fails?"

"I'm not obsessed with your failure. I just want to see the right things happen." Hunter said
"As do we." Devondre said. "Do you know how many future natural disasters I just prevented? I could've killed Isabella and the world would be in peril again. Did it save everyone from themselves and their own stupidity? No, but The Council is working on fixing that issue as well."

"As do we." Devondre said. "Do you know how many future natural disasters I just prevented? I could've killed Isabella and the world would be in peril again. Did it save everyone from themselves and their own stupidity? No, but The Council is working on fixing that issue as well."
"I'm glad you didnt kill my friend but I still dont trust you" she said

"That's okay. The feeling is mutual." Devondre laughs. "You and your allies continue to interfere in our plans, which is becoming an inconvenience, but nothing we can't handle."
hunter glared at him before walking over to Tyson. "What do you want to do? We cant land a attack right now"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back