• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

hunter glared at him before walking over to Tyson. "What do you want to do? We cant land a attack right now"
"Stay on your guard. The more the opposition talks, the more we can learn. I don't think they're willing to fight us. Certainly not now at least." Tyson folds his arms. "Your story isn't adding up."

Ben looked around. "I don't know if I've been here before."
"Well welcome to my home world." She said. The place did look incredibly similar to the Edgewood they knew but there were still little differences like the street names or colors of some of the buildings. "Guess we should head to my version of the hero league at least give them a warning something will attack."

"Well welcome to my home world." She said. The place did look incredibly similar to the Edgewood they knew but there were still little differences like the street names or colors of some of the buildings. "Guess we should head to my version of the hero league at least give them a warning something will attack."
Ben nodded. "Lead the way."

Ben nodded. "Lead the way."
Fate nods and heads to the hero league. When they get there she tried opening the door only to find it locked. A voice came over a speaker. "Only authorized personnel only." Fate looked around trying to find a camera. "I need to talk with Eve, tell her it's Fate."

Fate nods and heads to the hero league. When they get there she tried opening the door only to find it locked. A voice came over a speaker. "Only authorized personnel only." Fate looked around trying to find a camera. "I need to talk with Eve, tell her it's Fate."
Ben was looking around. The Omnitrix was in clear view of the camera. (Up to you if this world had a ben)

Ben was looking around. The Omnitrix was in clear view of the camera. (Up to you if this world had a ben)
(I'm going with yes, why not) "hmm one moment " there was a buzz and the door unlocked. Fate walked in. A security guard came over. "I'll take you to Eve, shes in her office. "

(Dead or alive?) Ben followed Fate.
(Your choice. ) the guard took them to Eve's office. There were a couple of plants set up in a corner and pictures of Eve's siblings. Eve was there, her green hair more of a mix of light green with purple strands than Venus's dark green. She wore a black jacket with a white shirt and jeans. She smiled. "Nice seeing you Karma, we missed you here." Fate hugged her. "Missed you too."

(Your choice. ) the guard took them to Eve's office. There were a couple of plants set up in a corner and pictures of Eve's siblings. Eve was there, her green hair more of a mix of light green with purple strands than Venus's dark green. She wore a black jacket with a white shirt and jeans. She smiled. "Nice seeing you Karma, we missed you here." Fate hugged her. "Missed you too."
(Lets go dead) Ben leaned against the wall.

(Lets go dead) Ben leaned against the wall.
Eve turned to Ben. "Its nice to see you Ben. Been a long time. Why dont you two take a seat and tell me what's going on." Fate looked at Eve as she took a seat. "Wait...you know Ben? There is a version of Ben here?" Eve sighed. "Yes. There was." Indigo was trying to eat the leaves off one of the plants.

Eve turned to Ben. "Its nice to see you Ben. Been a long time. Why dont you two take a seat and tell me what's going on." Fate looked at Eve as she took a seat. "Wait...you know Ben? There is a version of Ben here?" Eve sighed. "Yes. There was." Indigo was trying to eat the leaves off one of the plants.
"Was? Who killed him?" He asked.

"No not really." He said.
"then I wont tell you." Eve said. Fate frowned. "I never heard of Ben until I met him. If he worked with you it should have been in the news. " the hero nods. "It was but you should know from your travels people go by different names, different forms in some worlds. Now what's going on? Why did you come back ?" Fate sighed. "Our friend Allyson had a vision.. she saw this place being attacked"

"then I wont tell you." Eve said. Fate frowned. "I never heard of Ben until I met him. If he worked with you it should have been in the news. " the hero nods. "It was but you should know from your travels people go by different names, different forms in some worlds. Now what's going on? Why did you come back ?" Fate sighed. "Our friend Allyson had a vision.. she saw this place being attacked"
"I think the weirdest part is thst I don't exist in the universe we usually hang in."

"I think the weirdest part is thst I don't exist in the universe we usually hang in."
"Some people just dont exist in some worlds" eve said. "So your friend saw this place get attacked by who?" Fate shrugged. "No idea, she couldnt see it but who ever it is will come to ours after."

"Some people just dont exist in some worlds" eve said. "So your friend saw this place get attacked by who?" Fate shrugged. "No idea, she couldnt see it but who ever it is will come to ours after."
"Which is surprising because out universe is supposed to be warded now." Ben said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back