• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Peater was holding Maddy already. "No problem lovely. She didn't get very far."
"Thank you" Nyx smiled grabbing another symbiote. Maddy struggled trying to get out. She growled loudly. Nyx smiled walking over. "Your Peter tried so hard to get you free, you shouldn't underestimate us. No one can save you now. You will do as we say." She put the symbiote on Maddy. Maddy glared. "I'm not letting you do this! I'll get out! " Maddy tried fighting but it soon bonded to her. Nyx smiled happily. "Oh this is going to be so much fun. How about we show Medic our new soilders."

"Thank you" Nyx smiled grabbing another symbiote. Maddy struggled trying to get out. She growled loudly. Nyx smiled walking over. "Your Peter tried so hard to get you free, you shouldn't underestimate us. No one can save you now. You will do as we say." She put the symbiote on Maddy. Maddy glared. "I'm not letting you do this! I'll get out! " Maddy tried fighting but it soon bonded to her. Nyx smiled happily. "Oh this is going to be so much fun. How about we show Medic our new soilders."
Peter was just standing motionless completely under control of the symbiote. "Hey Medic wanna see the fruits of your labor?" Peater asked,

“Your papers are fine” she replied and wiped away some tears
"Ok see why couldn't you say that earlier and save us, mainly you this misunderstanding." Haka shook his head as his sucesful mission was soured by this weird experience.

"Ok see why couldn't you say that earlier and save us, mainly you this misunderstanding." Haka shook his head as his sucesful mission was soured by this weird experience.

“because you seemed like you were angry with me” she replied

“because you seemed like you were angry with me” she replied
"The only thing that makes me angry is incompetence on missions and my paperwork getting messed up. Next time just ask and don't assume you make issues for others." Haka said sounding more bored than anything else.

A coffin soon appears in the hall of site-17 of scp foundation. The coffin opens as Folter steps out of the Coffin and looks around "This looks like the place." She said as her butterflies fly around her.
Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

"Ummm...maybe?" He answered. "It's getting warm out, so I'd invest in shorts and shirts with short sleeves so that you don't overheat and pass out or something."

“ok” she replied as she began looking through the clothes, picking out a few cute things to try on

"The only thing that makes me angry is incompetence on missions and my paperwork getting messed up. Next time just ask and don't assume you make issues for others." Haka said sounding more bored than anything else.

“ok” she replied as she got off the bed and walked towards him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back