• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Selkie smiled as she watched Astor try to hit Scout with the dodgeball and Camilla was sneaking up behind him to grab his hat
Scout turned around and grabbed her. "Not so fast. This cap doesn't come off my-" Just then he was hit by ball in the back of the head sending his hat off his head.

(So what are the chances i'll be bumping into her with wordsmith and Dru's characters?)
(slim for Dru and Rctwolf's character. But my character isn't with them 24/7 he has an altered work schedule with dru cuz he's still in school and that stuff)

she didn’t know how to react, but she didn’t stop him either, however a few minutes later she handed him the joker card
"Now how the hell..." Haka immediately released a sense cloud of nen around his body and his hand had a bladed card pressed against her neck in an instant. "How did you do that."

(eh I don't think folter is interested in the witch child. I think she's more interested in 343.)
"Now how the hell..." Haka immediately released a sense cloud of nen around his body and his hand had a bladed card pressed against her neck in an instant. "How did you do that."

she just shrugged as his blade vanished from his hand “why are you so mean?” She asked as she hugged her teddy bear in her arms as she crossed them (also I’ve been fighting the temptation to have the SCP teddy bear, lol)

she just shrugged as his blade vanished from his hand “why are you so mean?” She asked as she hugged her teddy bear in her arms as she crossed them (also I’ve been fighting the temptation to have the SCP teddy bear, lol)
Folter inspects where in site-17 she appeared and checking if there's camera's where she is "figure out where I am...search for a computer to use and search what anomalies are here." She said while looking around.

Folter inspects where in site-17 she appeared and checking if there's camera's where she is "figure out where I am...search for a computer to use and search what anomalies are here." She said while looking around.

Surprisingly it seemed like the halls were empty

"I'm not mean I'm worried about what you did and how you did it. That shouldn't be possible." Haka said as he stared her down.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back