• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Feeling feisty good." He dropped a symbiote on each of them.

Sans grabbed Venus and teleported away
Maddy growled trying to fight the symbiote. "We arnt going to be your puppets." Nyx appeared. "They got away but at least we got you two."

"They have them!" Venus shouted angrily

Peter was trying desperately to pull it off. "No. No not again." He sakd.
A coffin appears in the middle of the battle as Folter steps out of the coffin with her butterflies around her "Is this where Scp foundation is..." She questioned herself while looking around and sighs "Errr...I probably missed it..." She said as she sighs.

A coffin appears in the middle of the battle as Folter steps out of the coffin with her butterflies around her "Is this where Scp foundation is..." She questioned herself while looking around and sighs "Errr...I probably missed it..." She said as she sighs.
(Wrong battle this is not the SVP)

Peter was trying desperately to pull it off. "No. No not again." He sakd.
"Fight all you will but you will accept this." Nyx said. Maddy growled trying to pull it off. she transformed into her wolf form trying to get it off that way. Adam reappeared and had his shadows wrap around Peter's limbs so he couldn't pull the symbiote off.

"Oh well. Back to searching. Oh Kick their butts Uncle Peter!" she yelled before she enters the coffin and disappears.
The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

"Fight all you will but you will accept this." Nyx said. Maddy growled trying to pull it off. she transformed into her wolf form trying to get it off that way. Adam reappeared and had his shadows wrap around Peter's limbs so he couldn't pull the symbiote off.
"NO! STOP STOP PLEASE!" Maddy had never seen Peter so terrified.

"NO! STOP STOP PLEASE!" Maddy had never seen Peter so terrified.
"Aww how cute to see you this terrified" nyx said watching. Maddy watched going back and forth between forms trying to get the symbiote off. "Stop this!" Nyx decided to use her shadows to hold her down. "No I'm good. I have my plans for you. How about a killing spree." Maddy herself started to look scared. "I don't want to hurt people.." Nyx got closer to her. "I know you dont. Just give in. "

"Aww how cute to see you this terrified" nyx said watching. Maddy watched going back and forth between forms trying to get the symbiote off. "Stop this!" Nyx decided to use her shadows to hold her down. "No I'm good. I have my plans for you. How about a killing spree." Maddy herself started to look scared. "I don't want to hurt people.." Nyx got closer to her. "I know you dont. Just give in. "
Peter slowly pulled something from his belt. A sonic bomb. "Maddy! Get out of here!" He activated it and put it on and pushed her through the still open portal. The sound killed the symbiote on her.

Tyson nods and does so.
Allyson lead them to an office. "They are Greg walker and Quinton Marks. Years ago they were featured in the news when they're siblings were kidnapped. One taken from a park the other from their home. They're families moved on the two were decent in school. I'm having some agents get their computers while I been searching the dark net for info on who they are working with."

Peter slowly pulled something from his belt. A sonic bomb. "Maddy! Get out of here!" He activated it and put it on and pushed her through the still open portal. The sound killed the symbiote on her.
"Peter." She called out going through the portal.
Nyx sighed. "I hate you heroes.."

Allyson lead them to an office. "They are Greg walker and Quinton Marks. Years ago they were featured in the news when they're siblings were kidnapped. One taken from a park the other from their home. They're families moved on the two were decent in school. I'm having some agents get their computers while I been searching the dark net for info on who they are working with."
"Good job." Tyson said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back