• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Adam. Bring us Venus." He said. Somehow Adam could hear
Nyx smirked. "Should we just make it a full set. Get that goody two shoes version of me out of the way and with us?"

He heard and arrived at a cafe. Venus was sitting at a table with Maddy. "So I really am trying, look we even.. oh hi dear". Adam smiled. " Hello. Sorry to interrupt can I borrow you?"

Nyx smirked. "Should we just make it a full set. Get that goody two shoes version of me out of the way and with us?"

He heard and arrived at a cafe. Venus was sitting at a table with Maddy. "So I really am trying, look we even.. oh hi dear". Adam smiled. " Hello. Sorry to interrupt can I borrow you?"
"Sounds like a plan." He said.

Sans was with them. Something immediately felt off.

"Sounds like a plan." He said.

Sans was with them. Something immediately felt off.
"Tell him to get her too then." She said. As she opened up the shadows to watch. "Oh the skeleton is there"

"Oh what's the matter? " Venus asked. Adam shook his head. "Oh it's nothing big. Just a surprise. ". Maddy sighed. She "you can go mom..we can continue this later."

"Tell him to get her too then." She said. As she opened up the shadows to watch. "Oh the skeleton is there"

"Oh what's the matter? " Venus asked. Adam shook his head. "Oh it's nothing big. Just a surprise. ". Maddy sighed. She "you can go mom..we can continue this later."
"No. He'll ruin it!" Peater roared.

"nope." Sans said. "no she can't not with him" he slipped off the chair. "i've been bonded to one of those things before. i know when someone under the influence of klyntar."

"No. He'll ruin it!" Peater roared.

"nope." Sans said. "no she can't not with him" he slipped off the chair. "i've been bonded to one of those things before. i know when someone under the influence of klyntar."
Nyx sighed and put her hair up in a ponytail. "Yeah he's going to. I'm going"

Adam laughed. "What are you talking about?"

"Put me down!" He said. Nyx stepped through the shadows. She made a shadow orb and tossed it at Sans. "You really are messing with our plans" Maddy stood up. "Nyx!"
"venus get out of here." Sans said. A black webline hit Maddy's shoulder and pulled her into the shadow.

"venus get out of here." Sans said. A black webline hit Maddy's shoulder and pulled her into the shadow.
"Ah!" Maddy shouted getting pulled in. Venus looked mad. "Nyx release my daughter.". Nyx chuckled "sorry not happening mom but you can join her.". Adam made a shadow chain to wrap around Sans.

"Ah!" Maddy shouted getting pulled in. Venus looked mad. "Nyx release my daughter.". Nyx chuckled "sorry not happening mom but you can join her.". Adam made a shadow chain to wrap around Sans.
'show them what you did to Adam. show them yourself who's taken control.'

'show them what you did to Adam. show them yourself who's taken control.'
Maddy looked around finding herself in thier hideout. She growled loudly. "Peater.."

Nyx laughed. "All I did was just remind him who he is. A villain, just like you mom. Quit pretending. " As Adam was still floating in the air he made Chains wrap around Sans and tighten them. Venus frowned. "I'm giving you one more chance, release them both."

Maddy looked around finding herself in thier hideout. She growled loudly. "Peater.."

Nyx laughed. "All I did was just remind him who he is. A villain, just like you mom. Quit pretending. " As Adam was still floating in the air he made Chains wrap around Sans and tighten them. Venus frowned. "I'm giving you one more chance, release them both."
"Hello Maddy. Gimme a moment. There's one more person we need.' he said opening a shadow portal. Peter who had been waking back with Hunter suddenly disappeared.

Sans teleprted away as a symbiote formed around Adam

"Hello Maddy. Gimme a moment. There's one more person we need.' he said opening a shadow portal. Peter who had been waking back with Hunter suddenly disappeared.

Sans teleprted away as a symbiote formed around Adam
Maddy ran at Peater and went to punch him.

"Adam..fight it.." Venus said. He said nothing and went to shoot her with a black web. She moved out of the way and made a shield. Nyx smiled. "Come on, join us. Medic is with us"

As they were walking Hunter noticed Peter vanish"hmm maybe he swung off" LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix

"Adam..fight it.." Venus said. He said nothing and went to shoot her with a black web. She moved out of the way and made a shield. Nyx smiled. "Come on, join us. Medic is with us"

As they were walking Hunter noticed Peter vanish"hmm maybe he swung off" LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix
She instead punched her Peter who sudde ly appeared in front of her.

Sans teleported behind Adam. "they have medic?" He asked.

Yeah I know." Hunter said. "Let's take them to the hero league. Maybe Allyson found something"
"It's possible." Tyson said. "I'm not quite sure though, but we do still have to get these cretins to the hero league."

Once there the person at the from looked at Pidgey. "Uh. Sorry. We don't allow pets." He said.

"It's well fortified. No clear point of entry. Best we can figure is an air drop in the armory. That seems to have the least amount of patrols."
"Well... maybe my friend can convince you?" Demy said as she pulled out two hundred bucks

"Alright then. So stealth... by the way... has SHIELD been keeping an eye on Doomsday? Is he still in space?" Makoto asked

"Well... maybe my friend can convince you?" Demy said as she pulled out two hundred bucks

"Alright then. So stealth... by the way... has SHIELD been keeping an eye on Doomsday? Is he still in space?" Makoto asked
He looked at it. He quickly took the money. "Just... Don't let it cause trouble." He said.

"He's far in space." Fury said.

Tyson walks with her on their way towards the hero league, observing their surroundings.
The league had a public building in the city, the side of it was painted with a colorful mural. At the front door was two guards. Hunter smiled. "Hi um Allyson should be expecting us"

"Don't worry about it." He said.

He dodged the attack. 'then give him back."

She nods. "Peater, let us go or I'm tearing you apart." She growled loudly at him, ready to transform

"Can't " he said and made a shadow orb and launched it.
Nyx was attacking Venus, a shadow vine wrapped around her as she was ready to send her into a shadow

She nods. "Peater, let us go or I'm tearing you apart." She growled loudly at him, ready to transform

"Can't " he said and made a shadow orb and launched it.
Nyx was attacking Venus, a shadow vine wrapped around her as she was ready to send her into a shadow
"Feeling feisty good." He dropped a symbiote on each of them.

Sans grabbed Venus and teleported away

Users who are viewing this thread

Back