• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Doubt it will but we'll be sure of that."

"Good. For an infiltration mission..." He looked at the Doctor "Any suggestions?"
They went to a booth. Josh st down taking off his hat. His hair had grown since they last saw eachother. It was down to his shoulders. "I need to get a hair cut." He commented moving a strand out of the way.

"Well after you pick whoever you want. I could just... materialize the TARDIS somewhere in their base."

She stared back at him
Haka frowned at her knowing that even with her powers being what they were they shouldn't have allowed her to free herself from his hold as that would be seen as disloyalty and he would know as soon as it was removed. Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Last edited:
Sans nodded. "thanks." Eris however has no idea where Peter is and can't contact him
Hunter nods. Venus looked mad as she paced back and forth around the room, the few plants in the room started to wilt.

"....hello?" Eris says as she wakes up.

"Hey, Eris. We have a situation on our hands and you and Peter would be a great help to the cause." Tyson said.

"That's...that's good, but I don't know where he is, and his phone isn't working." She said.

"Well that's inconvenient." He said.

"....hello?" Eris says as she wakes up.

"Hey, Eris. We have a situation on our hands and you and Peter would be a great help to the cause." Tyson said.

"That's...that's good, but I don't know where he is, and his phone isn't working." She said.

"Well that's inconvenient." He said.
"Well if I had a evil version of myself I would go after the people who know me best, my other self." Allyson said.

"Well if I had a evil version of myself I would go after the people who know me best, my other self." Allyson said.
"Makes sense." Tyson said.

Eris hears Allyson as Tyson had her on speakerphone. "So does that mean that Peter's gonna come after me if something happened to him because I'm close to him and he's close to his other self?"

"Makes sense." Tyson said.

Eris hears Allyson as Tyson had her on speakerphone. "So does that mean that Peter's gonna come after me if something happened to him because I'm close to him and he's close to his other self?"
"No idea. I haven't had any visions so I can't tell you" Allyson said. Venus looked at her. "Can't you just use your power to find them?"

Robby shakes his head after she goes inside. "At least she's enjoying herself." He says to himself.

(I wonder what he will do when he finds out she can turn into a kaiju sized moth, lol)

she came out in a few different outfits for him to give his opinion. The first was a purple cashmere sweater with a pair of jeans, the second was a blue t shirt with a pair of shorts, and lastly was an off shoulder top couple with a pleated skirt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back