• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"This one." He said pointing to the one east of the city "it had guards and it was armed to the teeth, emphasis on the past tense." He said with a look at the man before smiling "let's go now, no point waiting am I right?" Dru then opened a portal to the lab, the portal opened outside the building where they could see all the guards outside were sleeping.
Allyson chuckles and follows Dru.

"This one." He said pointing to the one east of the city "it had guards and it was armed to the teeth, emphasis on the past tense." He said with a look at the man before smiling "let's go now, no point waiting am I right?" Dru then opened a portal to the lab, the portal opened outside the building where they could see all the guards outside were sleeping.

He quickly flipped through his dossier to make sure whatever Dru was saying made sense, letting out a small sigh of relief before nodding. "Whatt and Prittney Observatory. Underbudget as hell and still up just because of small donations. They can't even afford a fat security guard so it should be a walk in the park. Well, mountain." he chuckled before grabbing all of his things and following the man close. As for the 'guard', it was just one than another scientist and even civillians trying to keep the thing running.

He quickly flipped through his dossier to make sure whatever Dru was saying made sense, letting out a small sigh of relief before nodding. "Whatt and Prittney Observatory. Underbudget as hell and still up just because of small donations. They can't even afford a fat security guard so it should be a walk in the park. Well, mountain." he chuckled before grabbing all of his things and following the man close. As for the 'guard', it was just one than another scientist and even civillians trying to keep the thing running.
(You ruin my fun sometimes) Dru led them Inside sniffing occasionally as he looked around "we're getting closer... I almost wish there were more guards to spice this up."

(You ruin my fun sometimes) Dru led them Inside sniffing occasionally as he looked around "we're getting closer... I almost wish there were more guards to spice this up."

( Sorry, had it a little panned already ^^; Don't worry there'll be a little more fun later on. )

There were few people in general and the whole observatory was in a sorry state, but some things were locked. Like one big ass hangar that had mutiple locks but no other means of defense outside of that. For the average citizen, it was clear sign to keep out of those huge doors.

( Sorry, had it a little panned already ^^; Don't worry there'll be a little more fun later on. )

There were few people in general and the whole observatory was in a sorry state, but some things were locked. Like one big ass hangar that had mutiple locks but no other means of defense outside of that. For the average citizen, it was clear sign to keep out of those huge doors.
"Ooh a door to enter." Dru said running up to it and pulling it open with apparent ease. He then ripped the doors off their hinges and set them against a wall patting them gently saying "stay here." He then entered the room looking around curiously.

"Ooh a door to enter." Dru said running up to it and pulling it open with apparent ease. He then ripped the doors off their hinges and set them against a wall patting them gently saying "stay here." He then entered the room looking around curiously.

Once he entered the hangar he'll notice a very familar ship that took almost all of it's space to it: Rainier's personal Courier ship. Hard to forget with those ridiculous sharp tips at the end of it's wings and being the only one out of the 3 ships that gave no malfunction when opening wormholes. But it was deactivated for safety reasons.

Across the room Dru will notice many boards with a lot of numbers. Some of them about ship discussions, some others about plans about space colonizations, some others about... flowers?

Once he entered the hangar he'll notice a very familar ship that took almost all of it's space to it: Rainier's personal Courier ship. Hard to forget with those ridiculous sharp tips at the end of it's wings and being the only one out of the 3 ships that gave no malfunction when opening wormholes. But it was deactivated for safety reasons.

Across the room Dru will notice many boards with a lot of numbers. Some of them about ship discussions, some others about plans about space colonizations, some others about... flowers?
Dru raised an eyebrow he didn't say anything about what he saw he was just processing the information and looking for any hidden patterns or hints that normal people would miss but he would be able to sense with his heightened senses.

Dru raised an eyebrow he didn't say anything about what he saw he was just processing the information and looking for any hidden patterns or hints that normal people would miss but he would be able to sense with his heightened senses.

There was a small corner where there was one board in specific Dru could had a slight feel it was a nightmare harvest. It was some internal debate revolving on his friend Claire, and how he wanted his dominion to be truly free but that very same freedom could also cause destruction without control. The more Dru read the board the more it could give slight headaches how Rainier considered some controversial and even evil acts if there was too much freedom he couldn't control. Most of those diagrams came with no logical solution on their own but at the very end, there was one single note: "... what if everyone wants me dead? I think it'll be better if I just dissapear. This is too much for me I-- What if I succeed and then die of old age? I need to start considering a succesor." was the end of his note at the very end of the board. However there was no more data about said succesor. At least not here.

(I feel like he wouldn't fit the setting... then again we have a midget skeleton and spiderman so at this point we might as well go crazy.)

(I mean he is a serial killer that has a high success chance of killing his victims because he's near unstoppable. Unless you are Freddy Kruger you probably wont make it out alive, and in that movie Jason still was able to send him back to Hell. So I was just wondering if he would be kind of a hard character to put in since he's driven by one thing and that is to kill whomever his mother directs him to. But in my opinion Jason Voorhees is like the coolest character. So I have that dilemma)

(I mean he is a serial killer that has a high success chance of killing his victims because he's near unstoppable. Unless you are Freddy Kruger you probably wont make it out alive, and in that movie Jason still was able to send him back to Hell. So I was just wondering if he would be kind of a hard character to put in since he's driven by one thing and that is to kill whomever his mother directs him to. But in my opinion Jason Voorhees is like the coolest character. So I have that dilemma)
(Depends which Jason you are referring to, after all in Friday the 13th 1 and 2, Jason wasn't the one murdering everyone and was still a child at the end of the first film. That ending fucked me up hard tbh. I still haven't seen 2 but the original films had the whole "Killer pretending to be Jason" thing going on. From my recollection it wasn't until the 4th or 3rd film that it was the actual Jason performing the killings. And even then each Jason has different strengths and weaknesses. My understanding, even though I haven't seen it yet, is that in Freddy VS. Jason, Jason was a near unstoppable tank. But all in all, it's up to you and Music.)

(Depends which Jason you are referring to, after all in Friday the 13th 1 and 2, Jason wasn't the one murdering everyone and was still a child at the end of the first film. That ending fucked me up hard tbh. I still haven't seen 2 but the original films had the whole "Killer pretending to be Jason" thing going on. From my recollection it wasn't until the 4th or 3rd film that it was the actual Jason performing the killings. And even then each Jason has different strengths and weaknesses. My understanding, even though I haven't seen it yet, is that in Freddy VS. Jason, Jason was a near unstoppable tank. But all in all, it's up to you and Music.)

(I was either thinking Jason from Jason Lives or Jason from Freddy vs Jason. Jason is near immune to pain, which is kind of cool since he was impaled by metal bars, sliced, stabbed, and bludgeoned just really the only thing that dropped him was the tranquilizers in Freddy vs Jason. Put him right to sleep. Even electrocuted and was able to grab another guy and electrocute him and able to pull out his machete and keep walking after standing in an unknown amount of volts for probably half a minute or a minute tops. I'm not gong for any of the copycat killers, I think it would be cool to have the actual Voorhees. But yea, the only thing that stops me from putting him in is that he's basically only there for killing for revenge.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back