• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

" okay let's do it" she said
(man now I want to find Rainier) Dru opened up a portal to sans and stepped through adjusting his tie as he went searching for any presences as he watched the scene around himself. he couldn't help but get a sneaking suspicion that something was about to change.

Time to introduce Chuck and explain some of the missing time what do you say?

Chuck can definitively help, although I was hoping finding Rainier to get a little trickier (and a little longer) this time than his first dissapearance. Also want to put Ana in the RP first than him if possible.

I want to find Ana tbh and with chuck it can be harder still to find him lol

Yup! Any help with context on what Dru is doing and who's with he? Planning to appear near without breaking the situation
He's with Allyson in a small park in the city he was about to open a portal but I'll void that to interact with you lol

Dru sighed "let's check in on Sans and by the time that's done we should be able to catch a burglary and then the fire, what do you say?"

Not too far from where Dru was, he could notice a familiar face sitting in a bench nearby, checking a thick dossier with him on his own.

Not too far from where Dru was, he could notice a familiar face sitting in a bench nearby, checking a thick dossier with him on his own.
Dru was about to step through the portal when he picked up on the presence and stopped turning his head but not his body to look at the being.

Dru was about to step through the portal when he picked up on the presence and stopped turning his head but not his body to look at the being.

If his memory served him right, it was the Imperial detective that was in charge to find an old friend of his once, although he had much more casual clothes than the official imperial attire.

If his memory served him right, it was the Imperial detective that was in charge to find an old friend of his once, although he had much more casual clothes than the official imperial attire.
Dru frowned and headed over to the man bringing Allyson with him. He tilted his head "let me guess you either need help or have a new angle in the whole Rainier disappeance?" Dru said in a kind tone.

Dru frowned and headed over to the man bringing Allyson with him. He tilted his head "let me guess you either need help or have a new angle in the whole Rainier disappeance?" Dru said in a kind tone.

He eyed Dru a little but ignored him when he approached the man silently before freezing on his spot when he spoke. "It's been a while since someone else ever cared for Rainier at all." he said before slowly looking up at him quite puzzled, surprised on both the question and his tone.

He eyed Dru a little but ignored him when he approached the man silently before freezing on his spot when he spoke. "It's been a while since someone else ever cared for Rainier at all." he said before slowly looking up at him quite puzzled, surprised on both the question and his tone.
Dru chuckled reminded that many people had forgotten him recently "don't you worry sir I never forget a face and he was my number two favorite human right after her." He said pointing to Allyson "anyways you can trust me just tell me what you know and I'll fill you in on a bit of who I am."

Dru chuckled reminded that many people had forgotten him recently "don't you worry sir I never forget a face and he was my number two favorite human right after her." He said pointing to Allyson "anyways you can trust me just tell me what you know and I'll fill you in on a bit of who I am."

He looked at Allyson and gave a polite nod with a big smile. "I can see that." he said with a polite tone before frowning some, looking down. "It'll be surprising you are actually the first one to give an actual legit question on where he is for his own sake, rather than trying to avoid him." he said before handling him a little notepad from his dossier. "Shortly after his first dissapearance he approved several laws that made people even angrier at him than before. In short, all funds were redirected to science facilities of many different nature: Physics, engineering, even outsourcing contracts from some... controversial biological firms. Take all that money you redirected and apart of the old political enemies now he has economical leaders, mostly defense and military institutions." he explained in short what the notepad had.

He looked at Allyson and gave a polite nod with a big smile. "I can see that." he said with a polite tone before frowning some, looking down. "It'll be surprising you are actually the first one to give an actual legit question on where he is for his own sake, rather than trying to avoid him." he said before handling him a little notepad from his dossier. "Shortly after his first dissapearance he approved several laws that made people even angrier at him than before. In short, all funds were redirected to science facilities of many different nature: Physics, engineering, even outsourcing contracts from some... controversial biological firms. Take all that money you redirected and apart of the old political enemies now he has economical leaders, mostly defense and military institutions." he explained in short what the notepad had.
Dru yawned and waved a hand "more finding less talk of human trifles. I am one of the mysterious benefactors who helped fund and put Rainier in power and I thought he was just taking some R&R but now that I know for sure he's missing and things have calmed down some I can actually look for the man."

Dru yawned and waved a hand "more finding less talk of human trifles. I am one of the mysterious benefactors who helped fund and put Rainier in power and I thought he was just taking some R&R but now that I know for sure he's missing and things have calmed down some I can actually look for the man."

He frowns a little but nods, knowing that even with the tl;dr he was taking too long. "Right, sorry. But yeah, to put it as short as possible: You are right. He never stated where he was but high chance he was in one of those labs before he dissapeared. Problem is... nobody helps. So with all the info I could gather myself, at best he might be on high tech labs. And there's four of them. And two of them are heavily guarded."

He frowns a little but nods, knowing that even with the tl;dr he was taking too long. "Right, sorry. But yeah, to put it as short as possible: You are right. He never stated where he was but high chance he was in one of those labs before he dissapeared. Problem is... nobody helps. So with all the info I could gather myself, at best he might be on high tech labs. And there's four of them. And two of them are heavily guarded."
Dru took the list and checked them out before saying "give me 5 minutes and I'll find something out." He then pulled out his phone fiddled with it for a bit then closed his eyes and inhaled deeply before he began to glow. After a few minutes of glowing he said "one of the labs has something of Rainier's not sure what but it's in there. Plus there's some yummy snacks waiting for me."

Dru took the list and checked them out before saying "give me 5 minutes and I'll find something out." He then pulled out his phone fiddled with it for a bit then closed his eyes and inhaled deeply before he began to glow. After a few minutes of glowing he said "one of the labs has something of Rainier's not sure what but it's in there. Plus there's some yummy snacks waiting for me."

He nodded. "Mind if I know which Lab it was? Expect the worst, but here's hoping your trilateration doesn't sends you to one of the still active labs. Those are guarded to the teeth." he said in deep concern. If Dru had a vague idea where it was, he'll feel it was deep in the east and high in the mountains where he got a weak feeling of Rainier's stuff.

He nodded. "Mind if I know which Lab it was? Expect the worst, but here's hoping your trilateration doesn't sends you to one of the still active labs. Those are guarded to the teeth." he said in deep concern. If Dru had a vague idea where it was, he'll feel it was deep in the east and high in the mountains where he got a weak feeling of Rainier's stuff.
"This one." He said pointing to the one east of the city "it had guards and it was armed to the teeth, emphasis on the past tense." He said with a look at the man before smiling "let's go now, no point waiting am I right?" Dru then opened a portal to the lab, the portal opened outside the building where they could see all the guards outside were sleeping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back