• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

She just let him have it.

"Come on stop that. Lets just go give it to Silver." She laughed pushing his hand away.
Silver plops his head down with the Mouse still in his mouth inviting her to tug it away from him "scared to challange me or something"

When she tried to move his hand away the wind blew the nip into Mayas nose "uh oh"

Venus just nodded. "Do something worthy enough for me to let you join and I'll think about it."
The water image soon breaks as it does Lilith's real self as a watery appearance of a leviathan tall as a skyscraper as Venus was soon overcome with fear of just looking at the monster.

Silver plops his head down with the Mouse still in his mouth inviting her to tug it away from him "scared to challange me or something"

When she tried to move his hand away the wind blew the nip into Mayas nose "uh oh"

Snow shook her head.

"uh go." Maya turned into a cat

"okay your a monster" she said
The puddle return back to her water image as the Lilith true form is still seeable "What did you expect me to be a normal person...also I change my mind but...I think you might like this person I known and don't worry they aren't a monster like me..." she said.

The puddle return back to her water image as the Lilith true form is still seeable "What did you expect me to be a normal person...also I change my mind but...I think you might like this person I known and don't worry they aren't a monster like me..." she said.
"alright who then?" She asked.

"Uh..maybe I can do something..." Diana said and took the doctor's hand. "maybe the nanites can help?"
"No foreign technology my body will trigger regeneration and destroy them immediately...." He said. "Anesthetic. Put me under." He said. "Will slow my regeneration cycle.."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back