• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

The portal is stable as the coordinates of the where the portal goes seem unknown.
The Doctor put his screwdriver in his pocket and turned the key.

Vera returned her focus on the computer. She plugged in the flashdrive and let it do whatever it needed to do, she was told it would play something. Of course like anything, she backed up files on the flashdrive just because it was instinct on Mainframe's part. And like that, it was all said and done. It took way longer than it should have, but it got done. "Alright, we need to get out of here." She looked back, thinking. Perhaps just break and window and get out there.
"Yeah just go I'll hold em off." Peter said.

(BTW if Mainfraim feels Peter is too close to figuring out the truth since he doesn't know Peter is Spider-Man he'll probably just have Vera try to stab him)

The Doctor put his screwdriver in his pocket and turned the key.

(BTW if Mainfraim feels Peter is too close to figuring out the truth since he doesn't know Peter is Spider-Man he'll probably just have Vera try to stab him)
The portal soon revealed a top condition place as the doctor soon sees a frame walking into another room.

(Stab stab)

Mainframe got Vera out of there, it was as easy and opening a window and dropping the translocator on the ground and she just teleported to it. Once out, Mainframe let go of Vera and the killer headache came back. "Gah, what the fuck?" She growled, looking around. Why was she outside the building? She was at the computer last she checked.

(Stab stab)

Mainframe got Vera out of there, it was as easy and opening a window and dropping the translocator on the ground and she just teleported to it. Once out, Mainframe let go of Vera and the killer headache came back. "Gah, what the fuck?" She growled, looking around. Why was she outside the building? She was at the computer last she checked.
Peter jumped from the window and grabbed her. He jumped again and swung them back to his Aunts house. He went in through his bedroom window pulling off his mask. "The hell were you thinking?" Peter asked. "Hacking into the flipping avenger what the crap could make you do that?" He asked.

Peter jumped from the window and grabbed her. He jumped again and swung them back to his Aunts house. He went in through his bedroom window pulling off his mask. "The hell were you thinking?" Peter asked. "Hacking into the flipping avenger what the crap could make you do that?" He asked.

"I mean we survived didn't we?" She muttered. "I have the suit, I'm not going to sit around and do nothing. Hacking into something big like that proved I'm a great hacker. And got us some cash so what's the harm?" Her head still hurt. "Thanks for showing at the last second. Do you have some aspirin?"

"I mean we survived didn't we?" She muttered. "I have the suit, I'm not going to sit around and do nothing. Hacking into something big like that proved I'm a great hacker. And got us some cash so what's the harm?" Her head still hurt. "Thanks for showing at the last second. Do you have some aspirin?"
"How about one's right to their private information?" Peter said. "It's great to know that all the time you've spent with me has done nothing." He said. He sighed. "Asprin's in bathroom take some and get ready I'm taking you back to the city."

"How about one's right to their private information?" Peter said. "It's great to know that all the time you've spent with me has done nothing." He said. He sighed. "Asprin's in bathroom take some and get ready I'm taking you back to the city."

"The fuck do you want me to do? I'm a hacker, this is my job. Ugh, whatever." She went to go take the meds then came back, her arms crossed and her suit barely glowing. She still had her mask on.

The Doctor scanned it with his Sonic Screwdriver.

Sans jumped and looked around at the sand.
A second wind slice appeared, and then a third. Each was closer to Sans than the previous, as if she was getting closer with each swing. The fourth one, however, was different. It came from a different direction and was slower, but stronger than the first three.

"The fuck do you want me to do? I'm a hacker, this is my job. Ugh, whatever." She went to go take the meds then came back, her arms crossed and her suit barely glowing. She still had her mask on.
Peter sighed. "You were a big help by the way didn't even do anything when I was thrown into the same room you were in." He said. She wouldn't have remembered that happening.

The Doctor followed the frame

A second wind slice appeared, and then a third. Each was closer to Sans than the previous, as if she was getting closer with each swing. The fourth one, however, was different. It came from a different direction and was slower, but stronger than the first three.
Sans dodged the three of them and teleported away from the fourth. He created several gaster blasters and shot at her.

Peter sighed. "You were a big help by the way didn't even do anything when I was thrown into the same room you were in." He said. She wouldn't have remembered that happening.

Sans dodged the three of them and teleported away from the fourth. He created several gaster blasters and shot at her.
The doctor soon enter a room full of frames that seem to be talking to each other as chroma was in the group as well the room had guards with weird emblems on their faces and something felt off.

She raised an eyebrow behind the mask. "You were thrown into a room with me?" She asked. "When?"

Vanessa sprouts her wings so that she can avoid the blasts. One of which she rushes into, fighting through the stinging to fly towards him and swing at him with the wind blade.

Vera got an alert that she just received 340,000 dollars in her account.

The doctor soon enter a room full of frames that seem to be talking to each other as chroma was in the group as well the room had guards with weird emblems on their faces and something felt off.
The Doctor looked around. "Hello?"

She raised an eyebrow behind the mask. "You were thrown into a room with me?" She asked. "When?"
"Right before you finished hackong the computer..." He said.

Vanessa sprouts her wings so that she can avoid the blasts. One of which she rushes into, fighting through the stinging to fly towards him and swing at him with the wind blade.
She doesn't take mucj damage but it slows her down enough for sans ro dodge.

"I don't remember completing the mission." She said, now confused. "I only remember being in a rush and then... Well that's it." She shrugged.

Vera got an alert that she just received 340,000 dollars in her account.

And apparently she did finish it because she got the money for it, according to her phone.

"I don't remember completing the mission." She said, now confused. "I only remember being in a rush and then... Well that's it." She shrugged.

And apparently she did finish it because she got the money for it, according to her phone.
"That's the second time you forgot something since coming to New York." He said. "You asked for asprin then too." "What's changed." "Tommorrow I'm gonna scan you for any abnormalities." He said. "Until then... Sorry. I have no idea who hired. Apparently he's another things creator so I'm sure he:s doing it for a good reason." He said.

"That's the second time you forgot something since coming to New York." He said. "You asked for asprin then too." "What's changed." "Tommorrow I'm gonna scan you for any abnormalities." He said. "Until then... Sorry. I have no idea who hired. Apparently he's another things creator so I'm sure he:s doing it for a good reason." He said.

She nodded. If she was forgetting things like this she wanted to know the cause of it. "I doubt it was anything malicious, it was just deleting files." She sat on the bed, pulling him down beside her and leaned against him. "I have no idea why I would be forgetting anything like that."

The guards looked at the doctor suspiciously as Chroma looked over and soon ran over to the doctor as she hand signs to the guards "He's with me." as she makes a nervous smile.

She follows through with her swing with a back kick to his side. Due to its quickness being the focus, it doesn't do as much in the way of damage as one of her heavier kicks would have.

She nodded. If she was forgetting things like this she wanted to know the cause of it. "I doubt it was anything malicious, it was just deleting files." She sat on the bed, pulling him down beside her and leaned against him. "I have no idea why I would be forgetting anything like that."
"I think it might have been between when you left to go sightseeing and when you came back." He said.

The guards looked at the doctor suspiciously as Chroma looked over and soon ran over to the doctor as she hand signs to the guards "He's with me." as she makes a nervous smile.
"I'm not here to harm anyone." He said.

She follows through with her swing with a back kick to his side. Due to its quickness being the focus, it doesn't do as much in the way of damage as one of her heavier kicks would have.
Sans had to conjure a bone to block the kick. He jumped back. "that was close." He said panting.

"I think it might have been between when you left to go sightseeing and when you came back." He said.

"Think so?" That seemed pretty logical, it was the first time she had forgotten where she was. "Think it was aliens?" She asked. Mainframe on the other hand was getting agitated with them. He had limited his controlling to twice since he captured her. Fine, he'd just get rid of Spider-Man and make Vera go off the grid. He could make her disappear, it wasn't hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back