• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"I think it might have been between when you left to go sightseeing and when you came back." He said.

"I'm not here to harm anyone." He said.

Sans had to conjure a bone to block the kick. He jumped back. "that was close." He said panting.
As he jumps back, she uses her wings to help her flip into an upright position, sending a close-range wind slice at him at the end of the flip.

"I think it might have been between when you left to go sightseeing and when you came back." He said.

"I'm not here to harm anyone." He said.

Sans had to conjure a bone to block the kick. He jumped back. "that was close." He said panting.
Chroma soon hand signs to the doctor "It's not that...everyone here is being brainwashed...I'm trying my best resist...I don't know what is this place or where am I but the frames keep saying "praise the void..."" as she looks around.

"Think so?" That seemed pretty logical, it was the first time she had forgotten where she was. "Think it was aliens?" She asked. Mainframe on the other hand was getting agitated with them. He had limited his controlling to twice since he captured her. Fine, he'd just get rid of Spider-Man and make Vera go off the grid. He could make her disappear, it wasn't hard.
Peter walked off to the kitchen to get some food. He got into the fridge.

As he jumps back, she uses her wings to help her flip into an upright position, sending a close-range wind slice at him at the end of the flip.
Sans moved to the side and raised his arm up. "i give."

Peter walked off to the kitchen to get some food. He got into the fridge.

Sans moved to the side and raised his arm up. "i give."
Vanessa prepares to strike, but she stands down and her sword dissipates. She flies over to Sans and offers to shake his hand. "I gotta admit, you're pretty quick."

(So is there anyone in the green bracket to fight wisp?)
(Neither of my characters are gonna fight a child)

Chroma soon hand signs to the doctor "It's not that...everyone here is being brainwashed...I'm trying my best resist...I don't know what is this place or where am I but the frames keep saying "praise the void..."" as she looks around.
The room seemed to close in the Doctor. "So the guards the guards yes their here to insure the brainwashing process goes smoothly." He whispered.

Peter walked off to the kitchen to get some food. He got into the fridge

Well better now than never. He figured he would have done it when he was sleeping but oh well. Mainframe knew two ways this could go, he could actually get away with this murder and things go smoother than he had expected, or she'd get caught and probably get sent to prison for attempted murder charge. But there was always that third possibility, that unexpected one. So he would look for for that as well.

He took control, Vera going rigid and clarity left her eyes once again and she stood up. She was silent as she crept through the house, following the path of Peter. Reaching the kitchen, she looked over and grabbed a knife from one of those knight holder things. A big ol' kitchen knife, something like Psycho or Michael Meyers would use. Mainframe watched and controlled, keeping any noise down.

She walked like she was in a trance, moving behind Peter and raising the knife and aimed for the side of his neck.

The room seemed to close in the Doctor. "So the guards the guards yes their here to insure the brainwashing process goes smoothly." He whispered.

(So they are chicken, got it)

She soon hand signs even more "that's not the weird part....I got to a room with a window and and the outside kinda looks this is in space but I don't even know where exactly..."

Vanessa prepares to strike, but she stands down and her sword dissipates. She flies over to Sans and offers to shake his hand. "I gotta admit, you're pretty quick."
Sans takes her hand and teleports them back to the stadium.

Well better now than never. He figured he would have done it when he was sleeping but oh well. Mainframe knew two ways this could go, he could actually get away with this murder and things go smoother than he had expected, or she'd get caught and probably get sent to prison for attempted murder charge. But there was always that third possibility, that unexpected one. So he would look for for that as well.

He took control, Vera going rigid and clarity left her eyes once again and she stood up. She was silent as she crept through the house, following the path of Peter. Reaching the kitchen, she looked over and grabbed a knife from one of those knight holder things. A big ol' kitchen knife, something like Psycho or Michael Meyers would use. Mainframe watched and controlled, keeping any noise down.

She walked like she was in a trance, moving behind Peter and raising the knife and aimed for the side of his neck.
Peter hadn't noticed her at first. But as she raised the knife his Spider-Sense tingled. He spun around and grabbed her arm. "Vera?" He asked.

Peter hadn't noticed her at first. But as she raised the knife his Spider-Sense tingled. He spun around and grabbed her arm. "Vera?" He asked.

If Vera didn't have the mask, it would have been a lot more weird since her face was just blank and showed no emotion. Her eyes glanced over to her wrist that was captured with the knife and looked back at Peter and applied more pressure, trying to kill him. Well, she wasn't trying to kill him. Mainframe was. She didn't say anything, just stared right back at him.

Sans takes her hand and teleports them back to the stadium.

"Thanks for the spar sesh! Later, Bo---Sans. Later, Sans!" Vanessa smiles as she runs to a treadmill. Alright, here we go. She turns on the machine and continuously increases the speed as she goes from walking to jogging to running to nearly flying. She could feel the wind blowing through her hair as she conjures her wind blade once more. Vanessa wanted to get more comfortable using the wings and blade at the same time.

If Vera didn't have the mask, it would have been a lot more weird since her face was just blank and showed no emotion. Her eyes glanced over to her wrist that was captured with the knife and looked back at Peter and applied more pressure, trying to kill him. Well, she wasn't trying to kill him. Mainframe was. She didn't say anything, just stared right back at him.
Peter clearly outmatched her in strength. "Vera snap out of it!" He yelled.

Last edited:
"Thanks for the spar sesh! Later, Bo---Sans. Later, Sans!" Vanessa smiles as she runs to a treadmill. Alright, here we go. She turns on the machine and continuously increases the speed as she goes from walking to jogging to running to nearly flying. She could feel the wind blowing through her hair as she conjures her wind blade once more. Vanessa wanted to get more comfortable using the wings and blade at the same time.
(I got nothing)

The guard nods as he begins to lead the doctor into a room with a window.
The Doctor looked out the window.

Peter was clearly outmatched her in strength. "Vera snap out of it!" He yelled.

Mainframe sighed. This was just getting irritating. There was no way Vera was going to win against Peter, so he let go. It took a few seconds for Vera to come back to her senses, the headache worse now. She didn't know what was happening until she looked at the situation. "W-what..." She let go of any pressure that was being put on her arm. "Did I try to...?" Now this was getting scary. What was wrong with her?

(I got nothing)

The Doctor looked out the window.
The doctor soon sees to see that it seems to be in space but something is odd and uncharted.
((what the doctor sees))
d07a92ef31786b55bbaaaba442e92e10--cyberpunk-towers.jpg

Dusk walked back into the exercise room and sees Vanessa and smiles "I see you are back. What happen?" she asked.

Mainframe sighed. This was just getting irritating. There was no way Vera was going to win against Peter, so he let go. It took a few seconds for Vera to come back to her senses, the headache worse now. She didn't know what was happening until she looked at the situation. "W-what..." She let go of any pressure that was being put on her arm. "Did I try to...?" Now this was getting scary. What was wrong with her?
"Kill me? Yeah ya did." He said. "If it weren't for my Spider-Sense ya woulda done it too." He said.

The doctor soon sees to see that it seems to be in space but something is odd and uncharted.
((what the doctor sees))
d07a92ef31786b55bbaaaba442e92e10--cyberpunk-towers.jpg
The Doctor looked through it. "This is pure energy." He said. "What does this have to do with the frames?" He asked.

Dusk walked back into the exercise room and sees Vanessa and smiles "I see you are back. What happen?" she asked.
"He gave up for some reason. He's really fast, though. Like, seriously elusive...and strong." Vanessa turns the machine up as high as it can go. Her wings start flapping and her sword gains a light aura of wind. "There was something about that fight...something I felt." Her heart starts racing. "It was just for a second, less than that probably, but I felt it. A surge. A strong one. I'm trying to get to it again."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back