• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Kill me? Yeah ya did." He said. "If it weren't for my Spider-Sense ya woulda done it too." He said.

She dropped the knife, which was dangerous since it could stab feet and all that but she wanted that weapon out of her hand right there and now. She didn't know what was happening to her, she just tried to kill someone she actually cared about and she couldn't remember trying to. She started to shake, wrapping her arms around him and buried her face in his chest. "I-I'm sorry... I don't remember..." She whimpered.

"Kill me? Yeah ya did." He said. "If it weren't for my Spider-Sense ya woulda done it too." He said.

The Doctor looked through it. "This is pure energy." He said. "What does this have to do with the frames?" He asked.
A scientist is heard "The void is a mysterious place...but to us humans...it's poisonious it slowly drives humans into beast unless they become corrupted from the void while the frames are immune to it but they'll slowly turn corrupted if held here long enough...just like us and it's also the project for the next frames...Prime." he said.

She dropped the knife, which was dangerous since it could stab feet and all that but she wanted that weapon out of her hand right there and now. She didn't know what was happening to her, she just tried to kill someone she actually cared about and she couldn't remember trying to. She started to shake, wrapping her arms around him and buried her face in his chest. "I-I'm sorry... I don't remember..." She whimpered.
He hugged her back tightly. "It's okay." He said.

A scientist is heard "The void is a mysterious place...but to us humans...it's poisonious it slowly drives humans into beast unless they become corrupted from the void while the frames are immune to it but they'll slowly turn corrupted if held here long enough...just like us and it's also the project for the next frames...Prime." he said.
"These people... ARE NOT YOUR GUNUIEPIGS." The Doctor yelled.

He hugged her back tightly. "It's okay." He said.

"I don't want to kill you one day... Should I just leave?" She asked. She didn't think any of this was okay, it was far beyond okay. She almost killed him and she couldn't even fucking remember it. Something was really wrong.

"I don't want to kill you one day... Should I just leave?" She asked. She didn't think any of this was okay, it was far beyond okay. She almost killed him and she couldn't even fucking remember it. Something was really wrong.
"No you don't" He said. "We're gonna do a body scan right now." He said.

"He gave up for some reason. He's really fast, though. Like, seriously elusive...and strong." Vanessa turns the machine up as high as it can go. Her wings start flapping and her sword gains a light aura of wind. "There was something about that fight...something I felt." Her heart starts racing. "It was just for a second, less than that probably, but I felt it. A surge. A strong one. I'm trying to get to it again."
Dusk smiled "I'm glad you are safe now." she said.

"No you don't" He said. "We're gonna do a body scan right now." He said.

She nodded. That was probably the best course of action.

And there was that third possibility. Mainframe sighed heavily, "Oh now the situation has excelled from annoying to making me wish I had just murdered the girl when I had the chance" He said to himself. It could still be a possibility. Hmm.

She nodded. That was probably the best course of action.

And there was that third possibility. Mainframe sighed heavily, "Oh now the situation has excelled from annoying to making me wish I had just murdered the girl when I had the chance" He said to himself. It could still be a possibility. Hmm.
Peter grabbed his mask. "MJ full body scan." He said looking at Vera.

Dusk smiled "I'm glad you are safe now." she said.
"Of course. I'm a tough woman. I'm always safe." Suddenly, her sword starts to come lose. No, no! Come on, Vanessa! She tries to force her blade to come back together, but it's no use. She didn't rest at all after her fight, so she didn't give her energy a chance to recharge. Luckily, before her wings also disappeared, she hopped off the treadmill and turned it off. It was clear she was upset at herself for not achieving that split second of euphoria she had earlier.

(Oh!)

The scan didn't pick up anything until the upper part of her body. Besides her old implants that connected her with the suit, there were new ones of unknown origin. They were on either side of her head, right under the skin on both temples to get access to the brain.

With out a word Zadock was knocked into the wall like a rag doll by a massive fist that came out of the ground made of plant vines
Zadcok grunted from the force and with a mighty leap launched himself at the man shooting a ball of green fire meant to burn his body. Zadcok also drew his blade as he sailed towards the man.

Zadcok grunted from the force and with a mighty leap launched himself at the man shooting a ball of green fire meant to burn his body. Zadcok also drew his blade as he sailed towards the man.

The ball of fire hit him, but not before two massive hands come from underground and smashed Zadock in between them

The ball of fire hit him, but not before two massive hands come from underground and smashed Zadock in between them
Zadcok had his sword out and cut one hand while burning the other. Zadcok summoned the body of an older guy who wore combat fatigue's and the man began to chant and launch fireballs at him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back