• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Dru smiled and kissed the back of her hand and they began to walk past her memories in order of recent past. As they got further some of the colors began to fade.
Peter fought off Hulk and Wolverine best he could. Luckily his agile body and his Spider-Sense were perfect counters to their brute strength. But one thing that was known about Hulk was that the Madder he gets the stronger he gets. And Wolverine was just as agile as him. He hoped that this Dru whoever he was had good intentions because after this we was very quickly going to drop from hero status to enemy number 1 in the eyes of the population at large.

Peter fought off Hulk and Wolverine best he could. Luckily his agile body and his Spider-Sense were perfect counters to their brute strength. But one thing that was known about Hulk was that the Madder he gets the stronger he gets. And Wolverine was just as agile as him. He hoped that this Dru whoever he was had good intentions because after this we was very quickly going to drop from hero status to enemy number 1 in the eyes of the population at large.

Vera had been working to get access, now in the biggest rush of her life to get these files scrubbed. This tech was insane, firewall after firewall and code after code. Also there was the thought that Peter could die, so that made her move fast. She suddenly went rigid and her eyes lost clarity as Mainframe took over. She was taking too long and one of the best hackers on the Earth was getting frustrated at her pace. Also it would give him a chance to see what was in the system. So he controlled what she did, her typing became finer and her movements less rushed and more smooth.

Vera had been working to get access, now in the biggest rush of her life to get these files scrubbed. This tech was insane, firewall after firewall and code after code. Also there was the thought that Peter could die, so that made her move fast. She suddenly went rigid and her eyes lost clarity as Mainframe took over. She was taking too long and one of the best hackers on the Earth was getting frustrated at her pace. Also it would give him a chance to see what was in the system. So he controlled what she did, her typing became finer and her movements less rushed and more smooth.
From outside Mainframe could hear Peter's voice. "Ow stop it!" Boom Bang. "Wait nononono." CRASH he was thrown through the wall into the room.

Zadcok smiled and cracked his knuckles once he made it into the arena. "nice to meet you?"
(right right forgot about that) "Exactly, just know he made me and employs your girlfriend so chop chop." With that Yan faded away and MJ woke up from her forced nap.

(Didn't see this, my bad)

As undergrowth entered the arena, the pacific rim theme was playing, he chuckled and waved to them all, completely ignoring Zadock

The tardis starts to teleport to Chroma position where she pressed the button twice.
(misconception she doesn't call the TARDIS she calls the Doctor) The Doctor saw the monitor on the TARDIS light up. He began to run around the console messing with the controls and travelling to Chroma.

As undergrowth entered the arena, the pacific rim theme was playing, he chuckled and waved to them all, completely ignoring Zadock
(do you have someone in red that Jackson can fight? A random character made for the tournament like undergrowth)

(misconception she doesn't call the TARDIS she calls the Doctor) The Doctor saw the monitor on the TARDIS light up. He began to run around the console messing with the controls and travelling to Chroma.
((my bad))
The spot seemed...odd...as there doesn't seemed to be any lifeforms around and as tardis was also picking up a portal opening nearby.

(Nope, the only red character I have is my character Rebecca)
(oh okay then)

((my bad))
The spot seemed...odd...as there doesn't seemed to be any lifeforms around and as tardis was also picking up a portal opening nearby.
The Doctor was incredibly confused. She had called him here he was sure of it and yet. She wasn't even here. He walked to the doors opened them cautiously.

Zadcok chuckled and called out "look man you got two chances to give up when I offer you the chance before I end your life and take you under my command you hear me?" He asked with a serious glare.

Zadcok chuckled and called out "look man you got two chances to give up when I offer you the chance before I end your life and take you under my command you hear me?" He asked with a serious glare.

With out a word Zadock was knocked into the wall like a rag doll by a massive fist that came out of the ground made of plant vines

(oh okay then)

The Doctor was incredibly confused. She had called him here he was sure of it and yet. She wasn't even here. He walked to the doors opened them cautiously.
On open the door was a portal device with a weird type of key inside with a open portal infront of it. As well the same device that the doctor gave to Chroma laid near the device.

Sans landed on the sandy ground and looked around for her. He closed his eyes focusing on finding her soul. "gotcha." He said.
Vanessa does a heavy swing with the sword, sending a sharp wind gust through the sand at Sans. As soon as she finishes the swing, she slices the ground to dig up another cloud of dust and sand.

From outside Mainframe could hear Peter's voice. "Ow stop it!" Boom Bang. "Wait nononono." CRASH he was thrown through the wall into the room.

Vera looked over, her eyes still glazed over but she still moved. "I'm almost through. Give me about 5 more minutes." She said evenly.

On open the door was a portal device with a weird type of key inside with a open portal infront of it. As well the same device that the doctor gave to Chroma laid near the device.
The Doctor scanned it with his Sonic Screwdriver.

Vanessa does a heavy swing with the sword, sending a sharp wind gust through the sand at Sans. As soon as she finishes the swing, she slices the ground to dig up another cloud of dust and sand.
Sans jumped and looked around at the sand.

Vera looked over, her eyes still glazed over but she still moved. "I'm almost through. Give me about 5 more minutes." She said evenly.
Something about her composure seemed off to Peter. However he didn't have much time to dwell on it and Hulk charged toward him. "Sorry Spidey pancakes are not on the menu." He said jumping.

Something about her composure seemed off to Peter. However he didn't have much time to dwell on it and Hulk charged toward him. "Sorry Spidey pancakes are not on the menu." He said jumping.

Vera returned her focus on the computer. She plugged in the flashdrive and let it do whatever it needed to do, she was told it would play something. Of course like anything, she backed up files on the flashdrive just because it was instinct on Mainframe's part. And like that, it was all said and done. It took way longer than it should have, but it got done. "Alright, we need to get out of here." She looked back, thinking. Perhaps just break and window and get out there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back