• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"...I mean... how would we even be able to send it? Also... how are you from another dimension?" James asked
"Same way, Link, Sans, and a bunch of others of us are." Ben said. "The wall of reality isn't exactly very strong. In Edgewood actually it's the weakest."

"Same way, Link, Sans, and a bunch of others of us are." Ben said. "The wall of reality isn't exactly very strong. In Edgewood actually it's the weakest."
"... That's not a dimension you idiot." James said with a groan "That's an alternate universe. Completely different."

"... That's not a dimension you idiot." James said with a groan "That's an alternate universe. Completely different."
"Tomato tomato." Ben said dismissively. "Don't get your pants twisted because I'm not using the scientific term or whatever."

"Tomato tomato." Ben said dismissively. "Don't get your pants twisted because I'm not using the scientific term or whatever."
"Regardless, yes please do put the stones there. Just make sure you keep an eye on Joey afterwards if Thanos knows about his power." James said

"Regardless, yes please do put the stones there. Just make sure you keep an eye on Joey afterwards if Thanos knows about his power." James said
"Got it." Ben said. He transformed. "Pin Needle! Be back soon." He jumped back to his old universe and hit the stones at the plumbers base before returning."

"Got it." Ben said. He transformed. "Pin Needle! Be back soon." He jumped back to his old universe and hit the stones at the plumbers base before returning."
"Perfect... now for the mind stone." James said "If we cannot get that... well... we're still doomed."

A paper airplane then flew through her window and onto her desk.

"OVER HERE!" James shouted as he held his hand open "PASS!"

Aurora looked in awe as the paper airplanes flew through her window and onto her desk.
she put down the pencil she had been writing with and picked up the paper. She took a look at it before starting to unfold it.

(You have the mind Stone remember?)
(I know) "Regardless... I think that's all we can do for now." James said
Aurora looked in awe as the paper airplanes flew through her window and onto her desk.
she put down the pencil she had been writing with and picked up the paper. She took a look at it before starting to unfold it.
There was writing which read "Hi there Aurora, how are you? I've heard some interesting things about you." There was enough space for a response.

(I know) "Regardless... I think that's all we can do for now." James said

There was writing which read "Hi there Aurora, how are you? I've heard some interesting things about you." There was enough space for a response.

Aurora took her favorite pen, one with neon pink ink, and started writing “Hi there, person.” She wrote in a crooked, and childlike, but still readable handwriting, “I’m good, yourself? I hope you heard about that I’M in the second grade now” she said, she then attempt to fold the paper plane back to the way it was and made it fly back out of the window.

Aurora took her favorite pen, one with neon pink ink, and started writing “Hi there, person.” She wrote in a crooked, and childlike, but still readable handwriting, “I’m good, yourself? I hope you heard about that I’M in the second grade now” she said, she then attempt to fold the paper plane back to the way it was and made it fly back out of the window.
The paper airplane flew back and the man caught it. "Oi, what are ya doing?" The Irishman said "You'll see!" The Vietnamese man replied. He quickly wrote back in the paper airplane and held it in his hand for a few seconds. He began counting down on his fingers before throwing it to his left for it to be caught by the wind and fly back into her room onto the table.

The paper airplane flew back and the man caught it. "Oi, what are ya doing?" The Irishman said "You'll see!" The Vietnamese man replied. He quickly wrote back in the paper airplane and held it in his hand for a few seconds. He began counting down on his fingers before throwing it to his left for it to be caught by the wind and fly back into her room onto the table.

Aurora has continued with her homework, he face lip up when she saw the paper plane. She picked it up and unfolded it again.

Aurora has continued with her homework, he face lip up when she saw the paper plane. She picked it up and unfolded it again.
"My name is Dang Pham. My friend is Seamus O'Hanny. We're collectors of rare objects and unique paintings. Have you been to a museum recently with nice paintings?" The airplane read.

"My name is Dang Pham. My friend is Seamus O'Hanny. We're collectors of rare objects and unique paintings. Have you been to a museum recently with nice paintings?" The airplane read.

Aurora thought for a while “Yes, I have. With my class we went on an trip to a museum last week” she wrote trying to remember where it was, “it’s near my school”
She folded it back up and let it fly out of the window.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back