• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Ben was walking around very in guard. He was afraid that Thanos might attack him to get information on the stones. He gulped constantly uncomfortable. Musicnotes Musicnotes

He had called Fate and asked to meet up.

He caught it and wrote inside "Interesting, were there many security cameras? My friend and I are electricians and we want to see about some work. We are really poor and have no money." He then sent the plane back through the window.

Aurora narrowed her eyes, she was young but not stupid. She bit her lip, something wasn’t right but she couldn’t quite figure out what. “ALEX!” She yelled “I need your help!”

Alexa walked into the room “what is it?” She asked, sounding annoyed.
“The wizard man is sitting across the street and he’s sending me airplanes” she said “and and...” she handed her sister the paper.
Alexa raised an eyebrow “we’ll close the window...” she said
“But... but...” “they wanna steal something... or something like that, it’s bad.”

Alexa then closed the window and the curtains. “There, now you can focus on homework.” She said, throwing the paper in the trash and leaving the room.

"you look like hell." She said handing him a smoothie.
"I know." Ben said. He explained what happened on the moon and that it was his job to hide the stones. He explained his own fear that Thanos would come after him or someone he cared about to make him get the stones. It was out of character. Ben Tennyson the Cocky self confident hero letting fear get to him.

"I know." Ben said. He explained what happened on the moon and that it was his job to hide the stones. He explained his own fear that Thanos would come after him or someone he cared about to make him get the stones. It was out of character. Ben Tennyson the Cocky self confident hero letting fear get to him.
"don't worry " she said hugging him. " I got your back in case he comes"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back